Songs that remind you of "Cars" characters.

I know right?! I love them so much, I had to put them in my signature to share with the world. :laughing: Yeah, you know how they have singers re-sing classic Disney songs, like Vanessa Williams with Colors of the Wind. They’re always slightly different, usually longer. Even Elton John’s versions of Circle of Life and Can You Feel the Love Tonight?. :slight_smile:

Oh, I never knew that! Anyway, back on topic. What song do you guys think would fit best for Professor Z and the lemons?

Good question. “Mean” by Taylor Swift jumped to mind because I think it matches how the lemons felt about bullies, but “Be Prepared” from the Lion King might fit better. Hmm…

Okay, a little backwards here, but whenever I see Professor Z and the lemons, I think of the two thieves/thugs theme (whoa… a lot of “th” 8D ) from Herbie Goes To Monte Carlo. Mainly because both of these films are somewhat similar in those aspects.

Hi everyone! Firts of all…I want to say I’m new here XDD
yup, so I’ve been reading your posts round here, and they’re all super interesting 8D
anyway, sooo… ^^
songs, songs, songs…where do I start? XDD
For Sally, as everyone said “Miss Independent” by Kelly Clarkson, also “My life would suck without you” -but I’m not Really sure if it totally fits with Sally-. :~o
and oh yea…“First Time” by Lifehouse, is perfect for Sally and McQueen. <3

Welcome to the forum claualphapainter-95! Always good to see another Cars fan join in the discussions. Your song choices sound pretty interesting for those two.

Yeah, nice to meet you! I don’t know if I mentioned it but “Trip” by Hedley is a good one for McQueen.

"Some say love is not for sinners
I believe that isn’t true
'Cause when I was busy sinning
Love came down and showed me you…

Says it all right there ^ <3

Hi claualphapainter-95! Welcome to the gang. :slight_smile:

MissCarrera: …It’s perfect. <3

Just A Kiss by Lady Antebellum seems like a “Lightning to Sally” type of song.

Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight
Just a touch of the fire burning so bright
No I don’t want to mess this thing up
I don’t want to push too far
Just a shot in the dark that you just might
Be the one I’ve been waiting for my whole life
So baby I’m alright, with just a kiss goodnight

Whenever I hear “I’m in Love With My Car” or “I’m a Cadillac”, it makes me think of the Cars movies. :laughing:

SallyMcQueen: Yeah! That one is great!
Leirin: LOL! :smiley:

“Life in the Fast Lane” by The Eagles reminds me of Lightning/Sally.

:'DDDDDDDDDDDDD
Hey thank you for the welcoming guys :'D
All those songs are amazing, totally. Especially “Life in the Fast Lane”, I love The Eagles, yup. C:
Okay, so call me crazy, but everytime I listen this song “I don’t wanna miss a thing” by Aerosmith, it really reminds me of Sally and Lightning.
I don’t wanna miss one smile
I don’t wanna miss one kiss
Well, I just wanna be with you
Right here with you, just like this
I just wanna hold you close
Feel your heart so close to mine
And just stay here in this moment
For all the rest of time
♫♪
…yup,…it’s just so perfect XD

Leirin: Bahahahaha, I can see where you came to that conclusion. 8D

claualphapainter-95:…Yes. It’s perfect and it’s a classic. I love Aerosmith. <3 I see that you’re a Lightning/Sally fan. As Mater would say, ‘I like you already’. I think you’re going to fit in mighty fine around these parts. :wink: (Okay, what was with all the western lingo in that sentence? 8D)

Hmm. How does “Romantic Traffic” by The Spoons sound for Lightning/Sally?

Ballboi: Why did I not see your post before about Life In the Fast Lane?! I think only part of it works for L/S but I love that song. <3 I don’t know the second song you mentioned.

Yeah, I wasn’t quite sure if the 2nd song worked for the two or not.

<3 Love the Aerosmith idea! Amazing song for an amazing couple. :wink:

Call me crazy but I think this song could work for Lightning and Sally.

Only Want To Be With You, Hootie and the Blowfish

:'DDDD I really like that song! C;
Gah, I don’t know If I’m getting a way TOO obsessed but every song I listen is so “Sally and Lightning”.
Brighter than Sunshine © Aqualung. <3
In fact, I wrote a song-fic with this song and with the Aerosmith one. c:

^ You shoudl share your fiction here on Pixar Planet! I’d love to read them! :slight_smile: