Sid's Story

Chapter 20 - Goodbye ~Part 1~

~ The war has now ended. Will saw he was doing the wrong thing when his old friends visited him. He stopped the war and got everything back to normal. No one remembered the war but people who worked with Will. Everyone was happy, including Will and Sid. But still needed to get some thing’s done. Sid was wondering about this family and how they were now. He would have to check on them after he was done talking to Will. ~

Sid- I’m happy the war is over.

Will- Same. It’s great seeing the bird’s singing again.

Ted- Sod Will, what are you going to do with your little empire?

Will- I’m giving it up.

Sid- Giving it up! Are you sure?

Will- Yes! I don’t wanna take a chance of this happening again.

Sid- Good. Going back would just be moronic.

Kayla- Are you giving it to anyone?

Will- I don’t plan to, do any of you want it?

Kayla- No! I’m good.

Ted- Same!

Jamie- I don’t need it.

Sid- Ummm… Nope!

Will- Good. I just wanna get rid of it completely.

Sid- I see.

Will- You guys should see your family’s, I’m going to so the same.

Sid- Do what?

Will- See your family’s. You haven’t seen them for a while now.

Sid- That’s true.

Sid- They won’t remember anything, so your safe.

Ted- I guess I’ll be off then, see you guys later……maybe.

Kayla- I hope so too, bye guys.

Jamie- I hope we do see each other again, but for now, bye!

~ Everyone left but Sid and Will~

Will- Well, see you later.

Sid- Are you sure?

Will- …Of course.

~ He was now gone. Sid stood there for a few seconds before running off home. He couldn’t wait so see his family. He ran home as fast as he could. He reached his house, stopped for a moment, smiled, and ran in. He bust open the door and saw his family in the living room.~

Sid- Guys!

Mrs. Phillips- Hi sweetie how are you!

Sid- Great! Terrific! I’m great! You guys?!

Mrs. Phillips- Uhh…… Good.

Hannah- Good, I guess.

Mr. Phillips- Me too. You sure look happy.

Sid- I am.

~ He then ran up to them and hugged them, they were all shocked~

Hannah- Okay, who are you and what did you do with my real brother?

Sid- I’m just glad you guys are okay.

Mr. Phillips- Us to Sid…. Are you feeling alright.

Mrs. Phillps- He doesn’t feel warm.

Sid- Listen. How about we have family game night tonight like you guys have been planning?

Mrs. Phillips- But you said you didn’t want to be in it. You said it was stupid.

Sid- I was wrong, Okay. I’ll see you guys later.
~ He then saw Skud. ~

Sid- Skud! What up buddy.

~ He pet up and gave him a tummy rub. Skud was happy to get one.~

~ He ran upstairs and went to his room. He got in there and saw all of his toys waiting for him. ~

Sid- I knew you guys would be here.

~ He walked up to them. ~

Sid- We have been though a lot, haven’t we. Me torturing you guys and making your life’s a living hell. Hahaha, good times. I remember making each of you. That was fun.

~ They all looked at each other.~

Sid- So…. Now what?

~ Baby Face and all the other toys looked at him. There was a long pause.~

Sid- I see. You sure there’s no other way.

~Baby face nodded it’s head.~

Sid- All right. If you really think so.

~ He walked out of the room. He came back a few moment’s later with a box. ~

Sid- You know, I never cared for goodbyes a lot. I alway’s thought they were for sissy’s. I still do think so. But this is the first goodbye that has made me sad.

~ He began putting the toys in the box. ~

Sid- I am going to miss you guys. But…… It’s time for me to grow up.

~ He then put in all the toys in but baby face. He stuck his hand out to it. It did so back and they shook hands. He then put it in the box and got up. He then was going out the house.~

Mrs. Phllips- Were you doing honey?

Sid- Out.

Mrs. Phillips- Okay, be back by family game night.

Sid- Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Mrs. Phillips- Looks like old Sid is back.

~ Sid then walked down the road. He got out his Walkman and listened to some heavy metal. He walked to strore that sold unique goods. He thought it would be a good place to put them in. ~

Cashier- These are really neat. You made them?

Sid- Yes sir!

Cashier- Wow, Some of these are really creative. I like this human baby head spider thing.

Sid- Me too.

Cashier- You got a deal. I’ll buy them!

~ The guy bought the toys from Sid, He then put them a shelf by the window for everyone to see. As Sid walked out the toys all waved goodbye to him. He did back~

Sid- Thanks guys.

~ Sid then walked away and headed to Chad’s house. ~

Chad- What up man?

Sid- Not much. Sup with you?

Chad- Same, Was watching Aladdin in the living room.

Sid- Cool. Hey, you don’t remember any explosion’s or anything do you?

Chad- In Aladdin? I think there might be few….

Sid- No, down town.

Chad- Our down town?

Sid- Yes.

Chad- ummm, no.

Sid- Good.

Chad- Why….?

Sid- No reason really, just wondering.

Chad- Okay.

Sid- Awesome. Wanna hang out next Saturday?

Chad- Sure, do what?

Sid- I don’t know, maybe go to a Megadork concert.

~ He jumped off his porch in shock.~

Chad! No way man! Why did you get tickets to it?

Sid- I sold my old toys. I got a decent amount for them. Plus some Christmas and birthday money.

Chad- This is awesome! Thanks man~

~ He hugged Sid~

Sid- Okay, okay. This is sweet and all. Out you should let go. People be start watching.

Chad- Opps, sorry.

Sid- It’s cool. Well I gotta go, see you later!

Chad- Later Sid! I’ll find a way to pay you back later!

~ Sid still had some thing’s to do. When running, he saw Kayla and Ted and decided to talk to them. ~

Sid- Hey guys!

~ They saw Sid.~

Kayla and Ted- Hey Sid.

Sid- So did you guys see your family’s?

Kayla- Yep! They don’t remember a thing. And best of all their okay.

Ted- Same for me. I’m glad still okay.

Sid- That’s good. I actually scared my family. Iwas two nice.

~They all laughed~

Ted- I know what you mean.

Sid- Have you guys seen Jamie around. She’s at her house.

Sid- Okay, I know where she lives. Thanks guys.

Kayla- Group hug!

Ted- Do we have too?

Sid- I’m in a rush.

Kayla- Just hug.

~ They all hugged.~

Sid- I should get going. Bye guys!

Kayla and Ted- Bye Sid!

~Sid ran off and they waved goodbye.~

There’s part one. Only one more to go with Part 2.

I enjoyed it, I thought you wrapped it up quite nicely, i liked the goodbye to his toys. And I’ll definitely read Goodbye Part 2.

Chapter 20 - Goodbye ~Part 2~

~Sid walked to Jamie’s house. She lived close to Sunnyside Daycare. Sid remembered going there as a toddler and torturing the toys. Now it’s been almost 10 years since he went there. Now he’s a middle scholar and will be a high scholar next year. He wondered is the same toys were still there. One toy he remembered was a Lots-O Huggin Bear. A lot of the time he saw it with a wooden toy mallet. He never knew why. Now he think’s may of used it for something. Sid arrived at Jamie’s house and knocked on the door. It opened and he saw a tall man. ~

Tall Man- Can I help you?

Sid- Is Jamie there?

Tall Man- Yes. Who are you?

Sid- Sid Phillips.

Tall Man- oh yes, Jamie has talked about you. I’m her father Edward. Nice to meet you.

Sid- You too.

Tall Man- I’ll get her for you.

~ He then left. A moment later Jamie came. ~

Jamie- Hey Sid. How you doing.

Sid- Sup. Great. You good.

Jamie- Yep, was just talking with my family.

Sid - That’s cool.

Jamie- How did it go with yours?

Sid- Good, I scared them a bit, but overall good.

Jamie- I see. Why did you come over.
Sid- Just wanted to talk. I said hi to Ted and Kayla. I also plan to see Will after I talk to you.

Jamie- Oh. What do you want to talk about?

Sid- I don’t know. I’m kinda bummed we won’t see each other as much.

Jamie- Yeah. That is a bummer. We can still talk on the phone and e-mail each other.

Sid- That’s true.

Jamie- We can also get the gang together and eat at Pizza Planet or something.

Sid- Pizza Planet is awesome! That would be cool.

Jamie - Then we should do it.

Sid- Sure…. So you think life’s going to turn back to normal for you?

Jamie- I don’t know. Everything looks normal again, but I still have a memories. It may take time for me.

Sid- Oh. I think I might get over it quick. I’m happy it’s all over.

Jamie- Me too. You were very brave out there by the way. How you battled Will. I was worried about both of you guys. Mainly you.

Sid- Really?

Jamie- Yeah. I was worried you guys would die. It was very scary. I was going to help you.

Sid- Your already a better fighter then I am. You showed it in the fight.

Jamie- I wouldn’t have been able to beat Will. But you did Sid, I’m proud of you.

Sid- Thanks.

Jamie- …Well, I should probably go.

Sid- Wait!

( Jamie stopped.)

Sid- So, um… You free Sunday?

Jamie- Yep.

Sid- Think you…. Wanna… go… out?

~Sid looked kinda nervous and Jamie looked at him in shock.~

Jamie- I’d love to.

Sid- Awesome!

Jamie- Were too?

Sid- How about a movie.

Jamie- Sure. Can’t wait!
Sid- Me too.

Jamie- See you this Sunday.

Sid- See ya.

~ She closed the door. Sid didn’t believe what happened. He was actually going out on a date. And with a girl! He couldn’t wait for the weekend since he will be going to a Megadork concert with Chad and the date with Jamie. He was happy. He then remembered about Will. He wasn’t sure where he was, but he had a hunch, he then ran to the park.~

~Sid didn’t know if Will would be there or not. by the had a felling he was. It was getting cloudy and windy. It looked like it was about to storm. Sid got to the park. There wasn’t really anybody there. He looked around and didn’t see anyone. Finally, he saw someone, and surly enough, it was Will. He was standing on a hill along with his toys. They were looking out to the horizon. The wind was making his cloths flap a lot, along with Sid’s. Sid then walked up to him. He didn’t say anything. ~

Will- Windy, isn’t it?

Sid- Yeah. How did you know I was here?

Will- I saw you running around everywhere. I thought you were sating hi to everyone in the group. Was I right.
Sid- Yes. You were.

Will- I’m good. So how did it go with your family?

Sid- Good. I told everyone else I scared them a little by being too nice.

Will- Ha. It went well with mine too. I never saw my family so happy to see me. I don’t see them as much anymore so maybe they missed me.

Sid- I bet. I put mine though some crap over the years so I’m surprised they still love me.

~ There was a silence.~

Will- Sid. I’m sorry.

Sid- About what dude?

Will- All I put you though these past several months. It’s all my fought. I made you join this thing and pretty much destroy the world. I put all of us in danger for my greedy needs. I tried to kill you when you stood up to me. That took guts man. You put up a damn good fight. And if it wasn’t for these guys, who know what would of happened. But that’s all over now. I’m giving up my army. I decided to get rid of it completely. Just let everyone go on with their life’s. And for therapy, I’m done with that too, I think I’m curded now. I think you and the rest of the gang are too, we don’t need that so called doctor anymore. I’m happy to know toys are alive. It has opened up something for me. I’m thinking about starting a company too. It’s going to be a long journey, but it’s want I wanna do.

~ He turned to Sid.~

Will- And it’s all thanks to you Sid. Thank you. Thanks you for changing me.

Sid- No problem.

Will- You going to change anything.

Sid- Well. I’m still going to listen to metal and stay as my personal appearance. But I’m done torturing toys. I wanna try harder in school to. I have some goals too I think.

Will- That’s good, along with your date with Jamie.

Sid- How did you know?

Will- Mr. Dog heard you.

Sid- Oh. Well, yes, I do have a date with her.

Will- Nice man. Thing’s are changing for the better.

Sid- I hope they stay that way.

Will- Same. Hey. You remember when we first met?

Sid- Sorta.

Will- You actually met Jamie before all of us after talking to Dr. Herbert Mouse. She introduced you to us. I asked you how you liked the place and you said…?

Sid- “I don’t really like it.”

Will- Ha. Good times. Then I invited you to the private meeting, it all went up hill from there, but now that would be down hill.

Sid- We’ve come a long way.

~ There was another silence.~

Sid- So what are you going to do now?

Will- I’m not sure. I’m going to visit my family more and get started on the basics of starting a business. The early bird get’s the worm. So I better so early then later.

Sid- I agree. I hope you get what you want.

Will- Back at you Sid.

~ He walked up to him.~

Will- Well, I should get going. It’s going to storm soon.

Sid- I guess I should too.

~ He put out his hand for a shake. Sid took it. ~

Will- Thanks for everything Sid. I hope we can meet again sometime in the future.

Sid- As long as you don’t try to kick my ass.

Will- Ha! I promise.

Sid- I’m looking forward to us seeing each other again man. I’ll wait for you.

Will- I will too.

~ They the hugged each other and padded each other’s back.~

Will- Goodbye Sid.

Sid- Goodbye Will.

~ He started to walk away along with his toys. As he did, it got foggy and more windy, the sun was starting to shine in the park. He walked farther and father away until he was almost invisible. He stopped for a second, turned and waved to Sid. Sid waved back. He then continued walking till he was not seen anymore. Sid stood there for a few moment’s. This adventure was over for him, but it was just the beginning of many more to come. Life involved growing up. Sid did his time as a kid, now it was time to start acting more this age while acting like a kid sometimes. Sid was glad to meet his new friends. He was happy the toys pulled that stunt on him. He would of never meet the gang. He wanted to thank Woody for what he did. But he didn’t know where he was. Sid looked back to where Will left and smiled. He began to walk home. He stopped for a second to say something. ~

Sid- Thanks guys.

~ He smiled and walked away. As he left the park. The fog faded and the wind come down. The sun also came out. It was the perfect end, to his first adventure. He has never been happier. Just like he always wanted to be.~

~Epilogue~ 

It’s been 12 years since Sid began that adventure. It was now 2010 and Sid was a grown man at 25. Even though he went t college, he only got okay grades. He was currently a garbage man. It wasn’t the best job but it paid well. He married Jamie just a couple mouths before. They plan to have kids but not yet. Ted and Kayla married each other. They still live in the same area and have one kid named Steven. Chad married a girl named Megan. She is pregnant and are expecting a girl. They plan to name her Megan. Sid’s parent’s are doing fine. They still live in the same old home. Hannah is currently in college. Skud lived to be 17 passing away in 2009. She goes to the same as Andy. Other members of Will’s army have since moved on with there life’s and are enjoying it. Dr. Herbert Mouse retired and lives with his wife in peace. And Will, well, he has his own toy company now called Toy Alive. Not the best name but it was a success. The first toy he sold was at Al’s Toy Barn. He had some help from Lucky and the gang…. Secretly of course. Sid and Will still see each other liked the promised. Will sold some toys under Sid’s design. He felt honored. Sid’s toys were bought by a guy named Tim Burton, they started in a movie of his making the toys famous. Everything was all good. Now Sid is on another day of garbage duty. He got up. Took a shower. Brushed his teeth. Had some breakfest and a cup of coffee while watching Youtube videos and kissed Jamie and his kids goodbye. He drove to work listening to music like he always does. He got to work and started another day. ~

~ It was the beginning of summer in 2010. Sid was on another garbage day. ~

Sid- Another day another dollar.

~ The driver Henry agreed with him. ~

Henry- If only it didn’t smell so bad.

Sid- Could be worse, we could be robots that have to put the garbage inside us and crush it into a cube because the earth is filled with garbage and humans have since left Earth.

Henry. Like that would ever happen. I suppose it would also like “Put on your Sunday Clothes” and fall in love with a female probe.

Sid- Ha! It could happen.

~ They drove up the street. Sid put on his headphones and started to listen to some Megadork. He then some garbage in the truck. For some reason the bag was torn. He patted the truck and they drove off. As they did he saw something. He saw a little cowboy run into a garage. Sid couldn’t believe it. He smiled as he knew it was the same cowboy doll from years ago. He wondered what adventure he was on this time. As Sid put more garbage in the truck, he put out his arm and waved.~

Sid- You toys really do see everything.

~ He walked to the truck. ~

Sid- Thanks Cowboy, for everything.

~ He got on the truck and patted it. The trick started to go.

Sid- So long Cowboy.

~The truck drove into the sunrise. Whatever adventure the Cowboy was on now Sid was sure he would succeed. He turned his iPod to another Megadork song. As he hood on to the truck, he wondered what adventure he would have next. He wondered if it would be scary like the one he had as a teen. He wondered if it would involve saving the world again. Whatever his future held for him, he was ready for it. He was ready to face them head on. After some more stops the truck drove to the sunrise, possibly leading Sid to his next adventure. He threw his arm in the air and wooed. His next adventure was out there heading his way. He knows he won’t run from it. As the truck disappeared over the hill, Sid braced himself and smiled, for whatever awaited him over the horizon. He was ready, This may be the end of the story, but it isn’t the end of Sid.
That was for sure. This is Sid. And this is his story. And this is…~

[size=150]~The End ~[/size]

That’s it people. I’m done now. After two years I have completed Sid’s Story. Thanks to all who have read it and future readers who want to read it. I had fun writing this. I sorta remember when I posted the first chapter. I was still a noob on Pixar Planet since I joined in November 9th 2009 and posted the first chapter on April 17th 2010. I didn’t think I would ever complete this. There were also times I was thinking of quitting. I’m glad I didn’t now. I also wrote Toy Story Halloween Special: The Haunting of Joyful the Clown and Up: Christmas Spirit of Adventure. People liked them but Sid’s Story is my biggest success. I put a lot of work into some chapters and not so much into others.

I’m not sure If I will ever write a sequel. I also don’t know if I will make it as dark as Sid’s story was. If I do I’ll try to put hard work into it.

I also plan to put this on Fanfiction.Net. I will have to fix the first few chapters first since there are some typos. I wrote it on Pixar Planet Then and now Microsoft Word. I now know to write it on something with spellcheck.

I’m not sure when I will write another fanfic on another Pixar film or anything else. I might take a break from it first.

I also hope you like that Sig I made doe the end of the story. It was my first moving sig and thought it would be a cool start in my moving sig making and to this story.

I’m kinda surprised this was also the first Sid’s story on Pixar Planet. I was sure I would have been beat.

If you have an idea for your own Sid’s Story you can write your own. It would be great to have an alternate story to this. So if you have an idea write it.

I guess that’s all I have to say.

Once again thanks to all who read this. I know some people hate thing’s to end. I am one. But everything does at one point.

I never expected Sid’s Story to get has much attention as it did. Thanks to all who have read it. You are all great people. Well until next time, have a good day and go Pixar Planet!

David (Pixarfan91)

I think you ended this story great. I like the way you tied it up to the Toy Story 3 scene. I think the whole story was very good.

Hard to beleive I’m done. I will out it on Fanfiction. I got to fix speeling errors on the first few chapters first.