Sid's Story

Thanks. There is more to come.

I finally got around to reading this! Sorry it took me so long :blush: I like it so far! I always wondered what happened to Sid after the original Toy Story; I always figured he’d end up in therapy 8D

Can’t wait to see what happens next :smiley:

Chapter 11 ~First day of school~

It was that day, that day that every kid and teen hated and liked, That day that reminds us freedom is gone. The first day of school. The first day is good but its downhill from there, and Sid didnen’t wanna go. Sid went to school and prepared for it. The last time he went to the mental home Will wasen’t there or any of his other friends.

Sid-1st hour Mrs. Shine.
~He walked into the class and sat down~
Sid- Hi Chad!
Chad- What up dude?
Sid- Not much, you?
Chad- Nothing, the annoncemets are coming on
~ Good Mouring everyone, I hope you had a fun summer and that your ready for school, I know I am. Todays lunch is Pizza and Hot Dogs, Sides are carrots, Pears, and a cookie. There will be no school activites till next week. and finally are Pleade of Allegiance

“I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all”

Thats all for now, have a good first day of school.~ click

Mrs. Shine- Ok class, How about we introduce are selfs, I’ll start, Im Mrs. Shine your teacher, I like animals, My favorite food is fish, and Im married.
How about you start young man.
Sid- Umm, Im sid, I don’t know what I wanna be when I grow up, My favorite food is Pizza…and pop tarts and I have a Pet dog named Scud.
Chad- Im Chad, I wanna be a scianctist when I grow up bealive it or not, My favorite food is Nachos, and I like skateboarding
~The teacher asked some kids Sid diden’t know yet.
Kathy- Im Kathy, I like Soup, I like doing Ballet and I like Vollyball
Chris- Im Chris, I like Steak, Traveling, and video games.
Lauren- Im Lauren, I like pasta, drawing, and anime
Patrick- Im Patrick, I like cheeseburgers, Baseball, and Compulters
Kenny- Im Kenny, I like chicken, Nascar and girls.
~It went on for a while and the teacher started to taled about what she will teach.~
Mrs. Shine- Ok so what I will be teaching most of the year is… (SPLAT)
OK WHO SPIT THAT SPITBALL!
Class-…
Mrs. Shine- Not talking then, ok then I guess I will just throw away all these Butterfingers.
Class- WAIT!
~The class all showed there spitball straws.~
Mrs. Shine- ~sigh~ Whatever. Here class, come and get one.
~After that the bell ring and it was time for 2nd hour~
Chad- Dude, Did you see her face?
Sid- Yeah, When it made the splat sound he was so plae she looked like Michael Jackson.
Chad- I just got all his songs on my walkmann hes awlsome!
Sid- Yeah he is!
Chris- 1st hour will be fun
Patrick- You Bet!
Kenny- You bet, I laughed so hard I almost died. What if I did.
Sid-" Oh My God, They killed Kenny." I saw that on a internet video once. It was called Jesus Vs Santa Claus
Chad- You Bas… Oh, I got to get to class, See you guys.
All boys- Bye.
Sid- I have Mrs. Bush next. You guys?
Chris- No, I got Mr. Warhead
Kenny and Patrick- We both have Mrs. Bush
Sid- Cool lets go.
~Sid went all though his first day of school, and then took the bus home~
Mr. Phillips- Hi Sid
Sid- Hi dad, what are you going?
Mr. Phillips- Yardwork
Sid- Oh, well you ya.
Mr. Phillips- Wait can you take this bad to the garage?
Sid- Sure
~Sid Took the bag the the garage, went inside and ate a pop tart, he then saw a letter for him from Will.

~Sid
The day is almost here, We are almost ready, We will soon have are revange, There is one robot per person, Including a secret one. I will tell you more when we see each other
~ William
P.S. Don’t tell anyone~

Sid- Mmm. Are next day is soon.
~Sid then went outside and stateboarded for a while, he then put more supplies in his bookbag, ate dinner, watched some TV, and went to bed.~

End of Chapter 11

Chapter 12- The Machine Larry Billy George Helen

~ The last time Sid went to the doctor, Will wasn’t there, but he was this time, and he had a big surprise. ~
William- Sid, How you doing?
Sid- Good, you?
William- good.
Sid- Where is the group?
William- In my car.
Sid- Why?
William-We been waiting for you.
Sid- Waiting for me?
William- Yeah, C’mon, I show you how to get out.
Sid- Ok
~ They went down the hallway, to a basement and went out a backdoor. ~
William- You smell that? ~SNITH~ Freedom. Let’s go.
Sid- Where are we going?
William- The Lab.
Sid- The Lab, What’s that?
William- Your see.
Sid- Is there something there?
William- What we been waiting for.
Ted- Are all them done?
William- Almost
Kayla- What about the big one?
William- Not yet.
Jamie- But everything else is?
William- Yes
Jamie- When will the big one be done?
William- Soon, very soon, this is a good day.
Sid- What’s the big one?
William- Your see, ha-ha.
Sid- Cool, I guess.
Kayla- How much longer till we get there?
William- About a minute.
~ They then made it to The Lab. ~
William- Let’s go in shall we?
~ They all walked in it, it was huge and there were a lot on machines~
William- I will show you guys all the machines.
Ted- Cool.
Kayla- Yea!
Jamie- Awesome.
Sid- Intense.
William- This is the Master Hammer, it can smash any toy, no matter how tough.
Ted- Wow
Sid- Amazing
William- This is the Minus Zero machine, it can freeze toys in seconds.
Kayla- Incredible.
Jamie- That’s cool, literally.
William- Ha-ha, nice, now this is the The Volcano, It can melt toys.
Ted- This is the best thing I have ever done.
William- This is the Mole, it can put toys deep underground.
Kayla- This was worth not going to dinner with my family.
William- This is H20, it can destroy electric toys with its water.
Jamie- I love this!
William- This is the Lighting Rod, it can shock toys with lighting.
Ted- Wow
William- This is the Shredder, It can shred toys.
Kayla- It’s sharp.
William- As sharp as sharp can be. This is the Football Player; it will kick the toys miles away.
Ted-Touchdown!
William- This is the Fire Cracker, it will blow toys up.
Jamie- Kaboom!
William- This is the Hypnoses, It can hypnotize toys to kill themselves.
Kayla- Magical.
William- And lastly, this is the Space Launcher, It will launch toys into space. They may go into a black hole, another planet if they survive, they may travel forever. They may go to the sun maybe it will be exploding at the time. This is our best machine.
Ted- This is just awesome.
Jamie- It’s more than that.
Kayla- It’s ……Epic
Sid- Yeah….Where do you get all the money?
William- I save a lot.
Sid- Oh, these things are amazing.
William- They is aren’t they?
~ They had bags of trash to show to show what the machines were going to do, the Space Launcher finally came, and it launched it into space. ~
William- Watch the monitor.
Ted- It went to the sun.
Jamie- And burned into a crisp.
Kayla- That’s amazing.
Sid- I never seen anything like it.
William- I know, it’s time to go now, and before anyone notices were gone.
Everyone- Fine.
~ They went back to the doctor place and talked about what happened to them during the week, Sid went home later and couldn’t stop thinking about the machines, the Space Launcher the most, He was goanna see it again soon though. He then went to sleep.

End of chapter 12.

This is exciting! Looking forward to what’ll happen next.

Chapter 13- Stop in the name of the Law!

Months have passed; Sid talked to Will and his friends off and on. He had a good Christmas getting what he wanted. A Sony Walkman with some CDs, PlayStation and a couple games, clothes, and a couple VHS. He also had a fun New Years with his family and friends. He hasn’t seen Will or anyone else since before Christmas because they had a Christmas break. They were meeting outside today, and little did Sid know what was about to happen.

Will- Hey Sid, you have a good Christmas?
Sid- Yeah, you?
Will- Yep today is a big day, c’mon.
Sid- What are we doing?
Will- Going to the police.
Sid-…
~They then went close to the police station, Ted, Jamie, Kayla and some other dude.~
Will- Sid- You knows the other 3 and I would like you to meet Doug, a former criminal here.
Sid- Then why is he here.
Will- To help us, he’s the only one who knows the place by part, if we want to kidnap the cops, we need his help.
Sid- Kidnap the cops?
Will- So how do we get in?
Doug- One thing you have to do is get rid of the secretly guard, he has cameras throughout the jail and has a great eye, if you want to brake in, get rid of the guard.
Will- But all of the entrances are blocked.
Doug- You leave that to me, Ted, follow me.
~ They then walked up to the front doors~
Doug- Hey guys!
Guards- Hey Doug, doing anything bad lately?
Doug- No, not really, but this.
~ Then then holds out one of the guards wife’s wedding ring~
Guard 1- Where did you get that?
Doug- She gave it to me personally.
Guard 1- Give it back!
Doug- I don’t think so.
Guard 1- I Said give it back to me!
Doug- No
Guard 1- GIVE IT BACK NOW OR I’LL SHOOT YOU!!!
Doug- You have to catch me first, HA!
Guards 1- COME BACK HERE! Help me.
Guard 2- Sure thing.
~ Doug then gave the signal to Will~
Will- Ok lets go in!
Sid- Isn’t this breaking the law?
Will- I don’t know.
~ They then went into the building~
Will- The secretly camera room is over here HURRY, girls you look to see if anyone is coming!
~ Will and Sid quietly went into the room. The guard was watching the screens and eating donuts. ~
Will- (whispering) - Stay here, I’m going to sneak up on him
~Sid hid behind some boxes. Will walked up to the guard, he looked back. ~
Guard- Who’s there?
~ But he saw no one. ~
Guard- That’s it, I got to some eating these the…EHHH.
~Will then grabbed the guard and was wrestling with him~
Will- HOLD STILL!
~ The guard tried to get the alarm but couldn’t.
Guard- Who are you? What do you think you’re doing?!
Will- To capture you!
~ The guard then got a hold of him and took out his tazer, Sid then ran up to him, grabbed his nightstick and wacked him on the head, knocking him out.~
Will- Thanks Sid, I owe you one, I thought he had me there.
~ Will took his handcuffs, put his hands back and cuffed him. ~
Will- Now all’s we need to do is hide him and get the rest of the guys.
~ He looked at the screens and saw all the police~
Will- Ok, let’s go.
Sid- Ok.
~ They walked out of the room and saw three policeman on the floor~
Will- What happened?
Jamie- They saw us and tried to get us but we fought back.
Sid- Really?
Kayla- Yeah, were both in karate classes.
Will- They would explain it. Let’s get everyone else.
~ Will took out a bottle and put some liquid in there months. ~
Sid- What are you doing?
Will- It’s going to make them sleep for a while, Kayla; did you bring the tranquilizer gun?
Kayla- Yep.
Will- where going to need it.
~ They went close to the next room and saw a couple of the policeman; they shot all of them and went to sleep. They soon got the rest of the cops.
Will- There is still a couple who are off duty today so we need to get them, one is Peter Barber, he is one of the best policeman here and Jessie Hanna, a another good one.
~ Doug and Ted came back with the guards~
Will- Put them in the van, we still need to more.
Jamie- Speaking of two more, look!
~ The two last cops were behind them, they looked shocked~
Will- Get them!
~ All of them ran up to the cops, they then got into the big fight; Jessie- hit Sid really hard and made a bruise. They got Jess knocked out and had to get Peter. ~
Will- You guys go on! I’ll take care of him!
~ Everyone left, but Sid saw he was getting creamed, he wouldn’t get out of this, Sid took the tranquilizer gun and shot it, the dart went in Peter’s neck and he quickly fell asleep, Will gave him the liquid and they were done, they actually got all the cops~
Will- Good work today Sid, here have this, its candy from England, it’s bitter but really good, here’s also some money. Let’s go.
Sid- I can’t believe what I am going.
• ~ Sid couldn’t believe he actually hurt a cop, even kidnapped one, what he was getting himself into.~
Will- I got somewhere Will I put them, I will temporally wipe there memory and there stay with me, the day is almost there people!
~ He drove Sid home, Sid was shaky the rest of the day, he told his parents he saw a scary movie, but what he was doing was more scary then that, and it was going to get scarier.
End of Chapter 12
Sorry it took so long for a new chapter but I was being lazy, I was still kind of lazy so this chapter isn’t that good. Hope you enjoy it and I’ll try to end the story fast now.

Chapter 14- The War Begins, Sid’s Ultimate Choice.

~ Sid was in the boy’s bathroom at the “Mental place”, he was waiting for Will. He was chewing WinterFresh gum. He then saw Will walk in. ~
Sid- What crazy thing our doing today?
Will- Were going to start the war.
Sid- Oh……
Will- It should be here in a minute.
Sid- What?
Will- Where going to win this Sid, I know it. He will be doing what we were meant to do.
Sid- I guess.
~ There were seconds of silence~
Will- 5-4-3-2-1.
~ BOOM, Sid feel to the ground in shock, there was one of the huge robot’s, with Ted in it. ~
Ted- What’s up guys?
Will- Not much.
Sid- AHHHHHH!
Will- Where’s are robots?
Ted- Behind me, I got the Master Hammer. I got the Mole and the Volcano.
Will- I want the Volcano. Sid, you can have the Mole.
Ted- Everything else but the Space Launcher is in use.
Will- Good, everything is going well so far.
Nurse- What’s going on here?
Ted- Uh oh.
~ The robot came out with a small hammer, but it over her head and tapped her, she fell unconscious, Some cops came in.~
Ted- Come with me if you want to live!
~ Will got in his robot, it came on and fire came out of the flamethrowers. ~
Will- SID, GET IN YOUR ROBOT! Sid got in. The Master Hammer bounced on a large hammer like pogo stick and went away, the volcano put its arm’s down and used them to go in the air like a jetpack. Sid didn’t know what to do. The cops were trying to get in. He then presses a button and the robot turned on. 2 large drills spun and drilled in the ground, Sid was then underground. ~
Sid- GEEZ!
Will- Sid, this is Will, can you hear me?
Sid- y-yeah, where are you?
Will- In the sky, I’m coming in through a speaker, you can talk to all of us, just press the button with the name or the button with the toy and the cross out on it.
Sid- Ok got it.
Will- I got to go, bye. WHOA, THIS IS BOSS!
Sid- Bye.
~ The speaker went off. ~
Sid- This insane. What have I got myself into?
~ Sid saw all these things underground, coins, nails, bones, trash, and much more~
Ted- Sid, come on up, your far enough.
Sid- How?
Ted- You play the video games with the pilot steeling wheel?
Sid- Yeah.
Ted- It’s just like that, ok, by the way, whenever you get on the computer, look up Jesus vs. Santa. These four boy’s from a town called South Park watch them and they cuss. It’s really cool. Bye.
~ Sid did what he said and he went above ground, there were Will, Ted, Jamie, Kayla, and other members, they seemed to be away from the city.~
Will- Alright everyone gather around. This is the day we been waiting for! The day we wanted to happen for so long. The War against Terror Toys. Also known as WATT. This day will be remembered as the day all the toys started to get destroyed. The War starts today. Tonight, everyone will know us, EX PLAYTIME!
Everyone- YEAH!
Sid- Uhhh…
Will- Well let’s get started. Let’s go go go.
~ Everyone went. Ted on his hammer, Will by his jetpack, Jamie by her H20 in the lake, Kayla by her Shredder chopping trees down, another member in the Lighting Rod, going super fast in car mode. Another member in the Minus Zero machine turning water into ice by running on it, The Fire cracker going up like a rocket, and the Hypnoses, it turned invisible and went off. Sid just stood there. ~
Sid- My god, this isn’t good, they’re going to destroy toys, they’re going to destroy town, they may kill some people, and some of it’s my fought.
~Sid started to cry~
Sid- I have no choice, I better get going.
~ He turned on the robot and went underground; he knew he was going to have a long night. He later got to town, he saw fires, craters, flooded lawns, ice, and a lot more, he couldn’t believe it.
Sid- Well, here I go.
~ He started to drill everywhere, and then drilled into lawns, houses, cars and other things. He didn’t try to hurt everyone, he then ran over a car by accident, crushing it, lucky, there was no one in it. ~
Will- Sid, glad you could make it.
Sid- Yeah.
Will- Where are you?
Sid- Uh, Peanut Street.
Will- Oh, I’m at the airport, not much toy’s here. I should go, have fun.
Sid- You too.
~ The speaker went off. ~
Sid- Better looks for some toys.
~ Sid destroyed more, he couldn’t find many toys, and they must have been hiding somewhere. The sky was clear expected for the smoke in the sky, there was a full moon. He wondered if is neighborhood was under attack, he knew Will had it under the “Don’t Destroy List.” He hoped his family was okay and then then run over another car. ~
Sid- geez, I got a headache.
~ Then a little girl was running up the street, she seemed to be frightened, she looked around 5, Sid saw he was carrying a Rabbit toy. Sid begin to set his robot.
Sid- HEY, KID!
Girl- OH NO!
Sid- Hand over the toy!
Girl- What?
Sid- Give me the toy!
Girl- Why?
Sid- Because I said so!
Girl- But it’s mine!
Sid- I’m going to drill into it, SO MOVE!
Girl- NO!
Sid- Why?!
Girl- This was a gift from my mom and dad on my birthday back in the winter before they died!
Sid- I’m sorry kid but you can’t keep it!
Girl- I’m not letting go, this toy is my friend!
Sid- Then I’m going to destroy you two!
Girl- Fine! Go ahead!
Sid- Ok!
~ Sid then started the robot, the drill’s started to spin, and they went around faster and faster. He got them closer to the girl. She looked at the drills, Sid, her toy and the cried, she then closed her eyes.
Girl- Hurry Up!
~ The drills got closer~
Girl- Good bye Lettuce.
~ Sid figured Lettuce was the toy’s name, Sid sat there for a moment, watching the girl cry, and then he looked at the robot and then the city. He couldn’t believe it. He realized what he had become. He was going to kill the girl to just destroy a toy. What was he thinking? Sid began to cry to. He then turned the robot off. The girl looked up.
Girl- What are you going?
Sid- I’m sorry, I almost killed you, and I’m an idiot.
Girl- You is letting me go?
Sid- Yes, get out of here! Hide! And don’t come back!
Girl- What are you going to do?
Sid- Let’s just say I’m going to have a little talk with my friend Will. Now Go!
~ The girl ran off, she was almost out of sight until she stopped and yelled~
Girl- BY THE WAY! WHAT’S YOUR NAME!
Sid- SID!
Girl- MINE IS ANGIE!
Sid- Angie.
Angie- BYE!
Sid- BYE! …bye
~ She was then out of sight, Sid knew he did the right thing. But now he had bigger troubles. He had to fight Will and everyone else to stop this war. He knew he had to do it. He then turned the robot back on and looked up~
Sid- I don’t know why I ever listened to you Will, but I’m not going to anymore. This war was a mistake your regret. Prepare to fight me Will. You’re going to wish you never met SID PHILEPS!
End of Chapter 14.

I had fun with this chapter I hope you guys like it.

Sids Story - Chapter 15- Sid vs. Will

~Sid was in the biggest trouble he has ever been in. He was in a robot to destroy all toys, it was like some nightmare. He couldn’t believe he got himself in this mess. He now knows he has to stop Will, or die trying.~

Sid- Your going to wish you were never born.

~Sid turned on the communicator.~

Sid- Will, where are you?
Will- Down town, why?
Sid- I’m coming.
Will- Cool, see you there.

~click~

Sid- To stop you.

~ Sid moved the legs and went on. Sid wondered where is family was and if anyone in town was okay. Just then Jamie called.~

Jamie- Hey!
Sid- Hi Jamie.
Jamie- what are you doing?
Sid-…… I’m ending this!
Jamie- Ending what?
Sid- This war thing. It’s ridiculous. We are endangering peoples life’s. We are destroying everything just to kill toy’s. I don’t care if you try to stop me. I made up my mind.
Jamie- I’m not. I, I want to join you.
Sid- Wait, what?
Jamie- Your right. I can’t believe I got myself into this, I’m with you.
Sid- Cool.
Jamie- Where our you going?
Sid- To stop Will, He’s downtown, meet you there.
Jamie- Bye.
Sid- Bye.

~ Sid was getting close to downtown, he can see some of it’s building’s.~

Sid- I hope you are ready Willy.

~ As Sid got closer to downtown he got nervous. He knew this wasn’t going to be easy. But it needed to be done.~

Sid- I’m here!

~ Sid was finally at downtown. He could see Will further away, but no Jamie. He walked up to Will.~

Will- You finally made it. Come, join me.
Sid- No.
Will- “No“? What do you mean “no“?
Sid- It ends here Will, I’m stopping you.
Will- HA! Good one Sid, always making jokes.
Sid- I’m serious.
Will- Ha-ha! It’s even funnier the second time. Now come on, let’s go.
Sid- I mean it Will.
Will- Ok, the third time is getting a little old, now come on!
Sid- You don’t get it. I’m done with this! You are an insane moron and need to be stopped.
Will- You can’t be serious.
Sid- I am. I’m here to stop you Will. You need help, bad. I quit your little club, and now I’m going to beat the crap out of you!
Will- I can’t believe your doing this. I thought you were cool Sid, but I was wrong. Hm, Oh well, I guess cause you quit I got no use for you anymore.
Sid- So are you going to try to lock me up somewhere?
Will- Oh No. You could escape. That would be to easy. You could go get help and I may be in trouble…
Sid- Then what are you going to do?
Will- Ha! I’m going to kill you.

~Will closed his eyes and then smiled, then that went away.~

Will- YOU ARE A FOOL SID! YOU ARE GONNA WISH YOU NEVER QUIT! PREPARE TO FIGHT! PREPARE FOR YOUR END! PREPARE TO DIE!

Sid- BRING IT ON!
Sid/Will- HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

~ They then began to fight. They threw there fist at each other, kicked each other and shot each other.~

Will- I’m going to destroy you!

~ Will threw Sid into a building and he went though and landed in a pool. He then jumped out kicked will and he flew into a tree.~

Will- Your going to pay for that!
Sid- Uh, I’m so scared.

~ They threw each other everywhere, and more fist fighting.~

Sid- Take this!

~ Sid grabbed him and kept pushing him on the ground. Both of their robots were getting destroyed. There was till no sign of Jamie.~

Will- You are making me angry!

~ Will took Sid, flew into the sky. Flew down fast holding him and let go at the last second.~

Will- Take that sucker.

~ Sid’s robot’s energy was going down, he didn’t have much left.~

Sid- I won’t lose!

~ He got up, walked up to Will, grabbed both his hands, and started to go in circles!

Will- What are you going you nut!
Sid- Ending this!

~ He then let go and Will went flying into the Horizon.~

Will- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Sid- Yes!

~ We waited a few moment’s Will didn’t come back. Buy Jamie did.~

Jamie- Sid! Are you okay? What happened? Where’s Will?
Sid- I’m okay. I’m just glad it’s all over. We and Will had a fight, he’s, uh, I’m not sure, but he’s gone.
Jamie- That’s good.

Sid- Where’s everyone else?
Jamie- Ted and Kayla were going to catch up with me. Not sure about every else.

~ Ted and Kayla then came in~

Ted- You guys okay?
Sid- Yes, it’s over.
Ted- Good.
Sid- I fought Will. I was hard, but came out in the end.
Kayla- I’m done with this stuff. I just want to thing’s to go back to normal.
Sid- But everyone knows about this stuff.
Ted- Well, actually, We do have a gas substance that can have everyone forget about it.

Sid- Really
Ted- Yes. The people will just think a tornado hit or something.
Sid- Cool.
Kayla- An no one was hurt too.
Sid- Ha.

~ They all laughed~

Sid- Come one guys. Lets get this gas stuff and then go home.
Everyone- Right!

~ then there was a load sound and a explosion in the horizon. The ground shook. It was quiet for a moment.~

Sid- what was that?

~ BOOM , all of them flew back. Sid looked to see what it was. It was Will, angry as heck. Billy, George, Helen, and Larry were with him, along with everyone else in the group.

Will- I’M GOING TO RIP YOU LIM THOUGH LIM! IM GOING TO KILL YOU SID PHILLIP’S.

~ He then moved his only robot hand, pushed it though Sid’s glass, though him, and crushed the robot.

Sid- GEEZ!

Will- Now where was I? Oh yeah, I’m going to beat the crap out of you!
Sid- Oh my God……

~ Sid’s leg hurt, and couldn’t move well.~

Will- Prepare yourself Sid! Because this is your end! GOODBYE!
Sid- AHHHHHHHHHHH!

To be contended

End of Chapter 15.

Whoo. I took a long break I know. I wanted a good chapter. I know there’s some bad language. I plan on having a couple more chapter’s left. I won’t take as long as a break this time. Hope you enjoyed it.

Sid’s Story- Chapter 16- Sid vs. Will- Round 2- Wounded

~ “Im going to die.”. That’s all Sid was thinking. Will was trying to murder him and anyone who stands in his way. He is going insane, or insaner that is. Sid needed to stop him once and for all.~

Sid- This is insane! I’m about to be killed!

Will- You will if you just stand still!

~ Will threw a punch put missed.~

Sid- Get a grip of yourself will you!

Will- I’m not going to let you ruin me, Not after how far I have gotten.

~ Sid threw a rock but it was no good~

Will- Just give it up Siddy, all hope is lost!

~ Sid hid behind a boulder~

Ted- Sid, Sid, Can you hear me?

Sid- Ted, is that you? Where are you?

Ted- me and the gang put a mini mic on your shirt, now Sid, we are gonna try to fix your robot as best as we can.

Sid- Good, I need it, how long will it take?

Ted, Were not sure.

Sid- What am I supposed to do until then?

Ted- make him go after you. Keep him away from people, and don’t die.

Sid- I’ll try.

Ted- We are starting to repair it.

Sid- Okay, Bye.

Ted- Oh, and Sid.

Sid- Yeah?

Ted- Goodluck.

Sid- Thanks.

~ They signed off. Sid had to do everything he could to have Will stay away from the city. Then the boulder got lifted.~

Will- I didn’t know we were playing Hide and Seek. Now it look’s like your it~

~ He tried to stomp Sid but he jumped out of the way.~

Sid- No more games, were ending this.

Will- The only thing that ending is YOU!

~ Sid- Ran under him and stayed under him, Will tried to move the robot arms but they didn’t move that far down~

Sid- You spent money on that garbage? Ha!

Will- You little brat!

~ Sid then jumped on the robot and tried to climb up, Will knocked him off but Sid then got on again,heled on to an arm and got on the head~

Sid- You can’t get me, you can’t get me!

Will- Grrrr.

~ Will then raised an arm, aimed it and Sid, but Sid jumped off and broke the protective glass on top of the robot.~

Sid- Haven’t you seen The Incredibles issue 04? Mr. Incredible makes the robot kill it self, that’s what I’m going, but it’s you destroying the robot.

Will- I admit, you got me there, but don’t get to cocky, You aren’t going win.

Sid- I hope your wrong.

Will- I’m never wrong. Now I’m going to beat some sense into you. Here I come!

~ Will ran over to and tried to punch him again, they kept doing this for 5 minutes. Sid then got in the robot.~

Sid- What does this button do?

Will- Don’t touch that!

~ Sid pressed it and they jumped high in the air, he then pressed another and they ran into a tree.~

Will- Get off you little brat!

Sid- How do you turn this thing off!

~ Sid kept pressing buttons~

Sid- This thing sucks!

~ Sid then punched Will in the face and made blood come from his mouth and then punched him in the stomach which hurt a lot.

Will - Ghh,Ahh, (cough) (cough).

Sid- What now?

~ Will held his stomach for a minute then got really mad.~
Will- That’s it! I’m done with you!

~ He then took out a gone and pointed it at Sid.~

Will- Nighty night Sid.

Sid (gasp)

~Sid then jumped out, Will fired it and shot Sid in is left leg.~

Sid- AHHHHHHHH!

Will- Darn it, missed, and that was my only bullet!

Sid- MY LEG!

Will- Tell you what Sid, I’ll let you say goodbye to your friends, then I’ll get you. If any of you try to stop me, I will kill all of you!

~ Will then flew off!

Sid- No.

~ Everyone ran over to Sid.~

Ted- You okay?

Sid- Been Better.

Jamie- I got a First Aid, let me get it.

~ She then wrapped his wounded part of the leg up.~

Kayla- Well, we fixed the robot as best as we could, it will work.

Sid- Good, I need to go after him.

Jamie- Are you insane?

Sid- Maybe, But somebody does.

Jamie- Your hurt, I’ll go.

Sid- No, listen, I want you guys to get out of here, and don’t come back. I am going to get him.

Jamie- You can’t beat him alone

Sid- I mean it!

~ Sid got up.~

Sid- I’m going to do everything I can to stop him.

Ted- The robot can’t take much damage, so be careful.

Sid- I’ll try.

Kayla- Try to save anyone you can.

Sid- I’ll try.

Jamie- And don’t die.

Sid- I won’t.

~They all shook hands and then ran off~

Jamie- Sid!

Sid- Yeah?

Jamie- Don’t kill him.

Sid- What?

Jamie- Please don’t kill him, you don’t have to end it that way.

Sid- But he’s dangerous.

Jamie- I know, but he’s a human, just like us.

Sid- I don’t know.

Jamie- I know your do the right thing Sid, I know you will end it in a good way.

Sid-…

Jamie- Goodluck, Sid, and goodbye, for now.

Sid- Bye.

~ Jamie then ran off, Sid then looked to the big city where Will was. He stood there for a moment thinking and then ran to he city.~

Sid- This war end’s tonight Will, this means life or death for you, and I am choosing the way it ends.

~ He ran to the city, preparing for not just the battle for himself, his friends, family, the toys, but the world, it was in his hands, He can’t screw up, or all of Hell will unleash. He had to win, just win.~

I quite enjoyed reading this. I think you did a good job.
I can’t wait to see what happens next.

Chapter 17- Sid vs. Will- Round 3- The Final Battle

~ Sid ran over to Will, he knew he had to finish this before Will ended up destroying the world. He was gonna end the fight here.~

Sid- Will!

~ Will didn’t look at him. He was just standing in place.~

Will- You should of just stayed where you were Sid, I was gonna let you live. That was your last chance.

Sid- Will, it’s not to late to change your mind, you can stop this right now.

~ He looked at Sid like he was crazy.~

Will- Your right, I “can”, But I won’t.

Sid- Then I have no choice but to stop you.

Will- I think you got that backwards.

Sid- Enough! We finish this now!

Will- I see.

Sid- Well?

Will- Very Well, this time, we fight to the death.

Sid- Good.

Will- Let’s begin.
~ They stared at each other for a moment and then ran at each other.~

Sid- AHHHHHHHHHH!

Will- AHHHHHHHHH!

Sid- AHHHHHHHHH!

Will- AHHHHHHHHH!

Sid- AHHHHHHHHHHH!

Will- AHHHHHHHHHHH!

Sid&Will- AHHHHHHHHHHH~

~ They took aim and both missed miserably, and tried again and the fight was on.~

Will- You’re….Not gonna win……

Sid- I’m not going to give……up……

~ They began taking punch’s at each other, they didn’t stop.~

Will- You know, once you’re dead, I think I will kill your family too, hehehe~

Sid- Grrrr~

~ Sid then grabbed him, and started to swing him around. They went faster and faster. It sounded like an airplane. Sid then Finally let go, Will went flying, He went though a couple building’s, and then went though one more and crashed. Dirt went everywhere.~

Sid- Take that Willy.

~ Sid stood their for a moment~

Sid- Come on! I know you’re still alive.

~ Then their was a bright flash. Then the building exploded and Will came flying out, angry as can be.~

Sid- What took you so long? My grandma is faster then that.

Will- You really want to die, don’t you?

Sid- Do you really want to kill me?

Will- You have ruined me! You will deserve it.

Sid- I ruined you? Were fighting in robot’s in a destroyed city! What are you talking about?

Will- You turned your back on me, just like my toys!

Sid- But you were killing them!

Will- Like I knew, you did the same thing as me!

Sid- But I didn’t want to start this whole war thing!

Will- If you never wanted to join, you should of left! It’s your own fault! You could of watched us destroy all the toys, win this warm then clean up our mess, You would make a good garbage man.

Sid- If we don’t stop now we will be cleaning up bodies, do you really want that?

Will- Of course not, but it’s the only way!

Sid- Your insane!

Will- That may be, but also a genius. Well this chat was fun, but I got a battle to win. Think fast!

~ They began fighting again, They punched, kicked, head butted, grabbed, and other fight moves on each other. Will then grabbed Sid and though him up high, Sid went high up then Will hit him hard and Sid went flying down to the ground, He Will hit him back up, then back down, He repeated this many times, he then hit Sid into a building, he then saw a French Family huddled together.~

Sid- Whoops, Ow, Sorry folks.

~ He also saw a pie was on the dad’s face~

Sid- Uh, yeah Sorry….

~ Sid then left~

French Father- Americans……

~ Sid flew to Will who was waiting for him.~

Will- I should of wished you a Bon Voyage, pardon my French.

Sid- It was a short trip anyway. Now where were we?

Will- Me winning the battle.
Sid- You have a bad memory.

Will- Shall we continue?

Sid= Let’s.

~ They began more senseless fighting. They were more ruff this time, trying to tear each limb from limb.~

Will- You know what, maybe first I’ll just break your little leg’s, let you watch me do my job, then finish you off, sound good?

Sid- Maybe another day.

Will- Oh well, I have to beat the crap out of your robot anyway.

~ Will began fighting harder, trying to win the battle, but Sid wasn’t going to give up. He began fighting harder too, for his life and many others.!

Will- Just give up already!

Sid- Never!

Will- Fine then!

~Will then took the robot’s leg, hr then pulled as hard as he could and the leg came off. Electricity was coming like crazy, Will then crushed the leg and threw it.~

Will- Hehehe, what now.

Sid- You!

~ He ran to Will trying to keep his balance, he tried to grab the arm but missed, tried again, but missed again. Then he got mad, he tried a third time and got an arm, he then did the same thing to Will. Electricity came out, Sid then threw the arm. They kept trying to tear each other limb from limb, by the end, almost all the metal covering the robots. Each had an arm and leg. They knew they were done for of one more came off. They ran toward each and grabbed their chest. They pulled as hard a s possible and didn’t stop.~

Will- This is it Siddy, Your done for!

Sid- You’re going done with me, don’t worry!

~ Then, a pop sound was heard, both of the many wires holding the one leg together snapped, they began to fell opposite ways. As they fell, both of them got a hold of something, the robot’s life force that kept it going, they both fell to the ground, then the arm fell off both robot’s. It was the end of them. Will and Sid tried to start them, but it was no use, they were dead. Will then jumped out mad as can be. Sid got out also to face him.~

Will- You just had to go all goody goody did you? You and me could of made this work, but you screwed it. You make me sick, now it’s time, no more games, I’m ending you once and for all. Say your preys.

~ He got out a knife and walked to Sid, Sid then tried to stab him with a sharp piece of glass put Will grabbed him and put his arm up.~

Will- You lost Sid! And now your day’s are numbered. Now you’re going to die! SEE YOU IN HELL!

~ Will began to stike Sid with the knife but then.~

Voice- WILL, STOP!

~ Will stopped~

Will- Who was that?

~ No one was there.~

Will- Who’s their!

~ Their was no answer. He looked at Sid.~

Will- Who was that?

Sid- I don’t know!

Voice- Please don’t do it, you know it’s wrong!

Will- Who are You? Show yourself!

Voice- You already know who I I’m Will.

~ Their was a few second’s of silence, Then they showed they showed themselves. Will and Sid couldn’t believe it. It was a teddy bear~

Voice- Your favorite toy.

End of Chapter 17

Well that’s chapter 17, hope you liked it. I got about 3 more planed so stay keep coming back.

I thought you wrote it very well.

Chapter 18- Lucky

~ Their was a silence, everyone was looking at the shadow figure. No one knew who it was…. But Will, someone finally broke the silence.~

Sid- Who the hell is that?

Will- It can’t be.

Sid- What?

Will- He’s back.

Sid- Who?

Will- Lucky

~ Everyone then looked surprised, he told all of them of Lucky.~

Sid- He doesn’t look happy.

Will- Nope, I bet he’s pretty mad.

Sid- How mad?

Will- I don’t know, mad.

Sid- Like semi-mad or super mad, or really ticked off….

Will- SHUT UP!

~ The toys started to walk up to them.~

Will- Their not armed are they?

Sid- Don’t see anything, but they look beat up a lot. Maybe they went to Sunnyside.

Will- Or maybe they have spent the last few years outside.

Sid- That too.

~ They were only a few feet away now.~

Will- Sid… Go away.

Sid- Why?

Will- Save yourself Sid, you need to get out of here.

Sid- I’m got gonna let you die.

Will- You don’t after all I’ve done?

Sid- No, your still just a human, we can help you.

Will-…

~ Will couldn’t believe what he heard, after all he has done, Sid won’t let him die. At last, the toys approached them. Their was a silence.~

Will- Long time no see, Lucky, and all of you guy’s of course.

Lucky- Long time no see will. It’s been a while.
Will- Yes it has.

Lucky- 10 years. 10 whole years.

Will- Longer then I thought.

Lucky- I see you have gone far in your life. Robots you can control, very nice.

Will- Well I did study.

Lucky- I see.

~ everyone else was quietly watching.~

Mr. Dog- Did you forget me Will?

Will- Of course not Mr. Dog. I remember taking you out for walks.

Mrs. Cat- What about me?

Will- No Mrs Cat, I had you a Queen.

Lego- How about me?

Will- Nope. I remember you Lego, along with the other’s that are now gone.

Hot Wheel 1- And me?

Will- Yep, I would have you in races.

Hot Wheel 2- Hphh.

Will- You too of course, your both awesome Hot Wheels.

Hot Wheel 2- Thank you.

Syndrome- What about me?

Violet- And me?

Mr. Incredible- Me too.

Will- Remember you guys too, best superheroes ever.

WWF Figure- Don’t forget me bro.

Will- Ha, the guy who I would have win every wrestling match, your cool.

~ They all looked at each other.~

Lucky- You seem to remember all of us, that’s good.

Will- Yep, guess you’re not mad, hahha…

~ Lucky didn’t smile.~

Will- hehehe… ohm

Lucky- I’m not happy Will, Not happy!

~ Lucky get’s closer.~

Lucky- Ask me why.

Will- Okay. Why?
Lucky- Why what? Be specific Will.

Will- Why are you unhappy?

Lucky- You’re anger make’s me unhappy.

Will- Did you get hurt?

Lucky- Me getting hurt I can handle. What I can’t handle is your anger hurting other toy’s and even people! People Will, if they die they won’t come back!

~ He didn’t say anything for a second ~

Lucky- You know Will… a brain is like…

Will- An enormous clock.

Lucky- Is like an enormous cl… Yes, precisely. It only works if all the little cogs mesh together. A clock must be clean, well lubricated, and wound tight.

~ Will wasn’t paying attention.~

Lucky- Look at me when I’m talking to you Will!

Will- Why? Your just a toy!

Lucky- Do not change the subject Will! Were discussing your attitude!

Will- I don’t have an attitude!

Lucky- Yes you do! We can help you Will give us a chance!

Will- You’re gonna let Sid get away!

Lucky- Well let’s hope he’s on my side!

~ Will got up. ~

Will- I’ll be right back!

Lucky- Stop right there! What are you scared?

~ Will stops.~

Lucky- Walk back over here!

~ Will walk’s back over. ~

Lucky- I’m not happy Will. Not happy! I can help you though, just let us.

Sid- He’s gonna get away…

Lucky- Good thing too, because you were properly going to kill him when….

~ Will grabbed him by the throat.~

Will- It’s your fought! You Damn fought!

Lucky- Will, listen to me, you’re making a big mistake.
Will- How?

Lucky- Will, your throwing your life away! You are gonna start the end of the world if you do this! People will die! You were such a good kid, had great friend’s and were on your way to success, you could have been great. What will you’re parent’s think if they saw you like this!

~ Will’s grip loosened.~

Will- Why did you leave me?! Why the hell did you leave me?

Lucky- We had to Will, for are own safety, you were starting to go insane, we had to save ourselves. If we didn’t, you would kill us, and we wouldn’t be here now. Were sorry, it was a mistake, if we knew this would happen, we would rather die then let other toys and people die. Were sorry Will, very sorry, we hope you can forgive us…We love you…

Mr. Dog- I’m sorry too and I also love you.

Mrs. Cat- I am also sorry and love you too.

Lego- I’m sorry and I love you.

Hot Wheel 1- I’m sorry Will, I love you.

Hot Wheel 2- I’m very sorry and I love you.

Violet- I’m sorry and I love you Will.

Mr. Incredible- I also am sorry and love you.

Syndrome- I’m am also sorry and love you.
WWF figure- I’ am also sorry and I love you Will.

~ Will’s grip loosened even more.~

Lucky- We all love you Will, we won’t everything to go back to normal, were sorry, please stop what your doing, For the people, for your family, for us and the other toys….Please.

~ Will let go of Lucky, they all then looked at him.~

Sid- You okay Will?

~ Will then beginning shaking a lot, and then he dropped to the ground crying.~

Will- Your right… I have messed up my life, I made the wrong choice. I’ve been bad to my friends, I’ve been bad to you guys, I’ve been bad to my family, and I have been bad to the people of the earth. I’m sorry.

Lucky- We know your are Will, were here for you.

Will- I understand if you guy’s wanna end me, go a head an do it, I deserve it.

Lucky- No you don’t Will, You need this.

~ Lucky then walked up to him and raised his arm’s, Will looked at him and then grabbed him. They then hugged each other,
Will’s other toys begin walking up to him to, they all hugged for a while. ~

Sid- I don’t believe it.

Jamie- Is it over?

Sid- I think so.

Lucky- You know… You guys are welcomed to join us.
~ Jami walked over there and joined in, along with Kayla, and then Ted.~

Sid- They did it, it’s over.

Lucky- Get in here Sid.

Will- Get in here before I pound you.

~ Sid smiled and joined in, the sun’s ray’s began shinning in them. It was over, everything can go back to normal because of a couple old friends and their love, that never lest the toys, or Will, it was just deep inside him, waiting to come out and be happy once more.~

End of Chapter 18

I have two more chapters left, tune in too see what happens next.

Great story, Pixarfan91! Very imaginative. And I love that part you got from Mr. Huph from The Incredibles. 8D :wink:

Thanks, thought you guys would like that.

Great chapter! You did a wonderful job. And I also loved the Mr. Huph reference.

Chapter 19- When you wish upon a …Teddy Bear?

~ It was all over, this scary nightmare was over. Will’s toys came back to him and let him know they still loved him after all he did. Will was happy to know that, but was now ashamed of himself of what he did. He just he’s to find out how to fix it. Sid was going to help him though it, along with the rest of the gang. They were going to fix this. ~

Will- I’m an idiot. A true idiot. This is all my fought. I should never have done this.

Lucky- No it isn’t. You just misunderstood. If we never left this whole thing would of never happened. It’s out fought.

Will- But I still had a choice, and I blew it.

Lucky- What about you’re friends?

Will- It’s not their fought. I pressured them into it.

Lucky- I see.

Will- I should of never have started this. But I thought no one liked me. Not even my family.

Sid- Why do you think that?

Will- They think I’m crazy. They sent me to that place and never talk to me.

Sid- Dude, I made all those crazy toys, blew stuff and I’m a jerk to everyone. Sure my sister think’s I’m a freaking idiot sometimes and my parent’s wish I would stop with all this crazy crap. But I know they love me.

Will- Do you love them?

Sid- ……Yes.

Will- I do to. But It will be hard to see them again because I haven’t seen them in a while.

Sid- If they really love you, they will be happy to see you.

Will- You’re right. I have been running away to long. And running away from my fear just made that fear worse. I think I may go back. Who want’s me to go back?

Sid- I do.

Jamie- I do too.

Ted- Count me in.

Kayla- You better see them again.

Lego- Dude? What are you waiting for? See the?

Hot Wheel- Man you’re dumb. You’re asking us while you can be going to them right now? Go!

Hot Wheel 2- If I was bigger I would take you their myself.

Mr. Dog- If you don’t go I’ll bite you.

Mrs. Cat- You should not. YOU DO NEED TO!

WWF Figure- Go now. Or I’ll beat you up.

Mr. Incredible- You’re a bad guy if you don’t.

Violet- I hope you do, it would be a cute scene.

Dash- If you wanna be cool like me, you got to.

Will- Thanks guys. Well, you’re last Lucky.

Lucky- You’re not going to see them. That’s stupid……

~ Their was a silence.~

Lucky- …. Without me!

~ Everyone clapped has it was settled. He was going back to see his family.~

Will- It’s seen a while since I have seen them. It will be weird.

Lucky- I think you’re ready for it.

Will- Why do you want to come?

Teddy- It is true we can’t see family and friends forever, but a little visit won’t hurt I think.

Will- That is true.

Teddy- It’s going to be great to be with you again William. It may not be like the old days… Or really old days. But I think were work this out.

Will- I hope.

Sid- So it’s all over now?

Will- I guess so.

Sid- Then I got one question.

Will- What’s that?

Sid- What are we going to do about all this?! The cities destroyed! People are hurt and we got these robot’s everywhere!

Will- Oh Yeah…. I forgot.

Sid- What do we do?

Will -I don’t know. I think we might have to come clean. Or at least I do.

Sid- You can’t turn yourself in!

Will- It’s the only way!

Sid- But what about you’re family?

Will- Maybe just a quick “Hi” to them. That’s it though.

Sid- You don’t have to do this!

Lucky- Are you sure you want to do this?

Will- I’m sure.

Lucky- Really?

Will- I’m positive.

Lucky- ….Oh……Because you know…. there is another way.

Will- What?

Sid- Another way?

Lucky- Yep.

Will- How?

Lucky- Wish this didn’t happen.

Will- Wish?

Sid- Wish? What’s wishing going to do?

Lucky- This may sound crazy, but I can grant you one wish. I’m able to do that and always have. I never thought I would need to use it to now.

Will- One wish?

Lucky- Yep.

Sid- Ha! Wishing? What is this? Pinocchio?

Lucky- You don’t believe me?

Sid- I believe it when I see it!

Ted- Same here.

Kayla- Me too.

Jamie- You need to show me also.

Lucky- Okay. Have you made you’re wish yet?

~ Their was a silence. ~

Will- Yes, I have.

Lucky- What’s you’re wish?

Will- I wish…… That this whole thing never happened…. But everyone who was in with me in this war and my toys remembered this day, but no one else!

Lucky- Is that final?

Will- Yes!

Lucky- Your wish is my command!

~ Lucky then lit up. He then started to say the wish and got brighter! The earth began to shake and their was electricity all over! I was getting really windy! It was getting really dark but felt really nice! Then Lucky yelled and he made the brightest light ever! Everyone was blown away. Sid started to get dizzy! He felt like he was spinning over and over in the air. Then everything went black. He didn’t know what happened. He then woke up, he didn’t feel dizzy anymore. He saw everyone else getting up too. He noticed he wasn’t hurt anymore and his clothes weren’t torn. But then he and everyone else saw the big one! Everything was peaceful again! The cities wasn’t in ruins. People were smiling! It was sunny and warm outside. Their was no sign of the robots or the big launcher! Everyone was shocked! No one who was In with Will remembered it but his toys! It was a miracle! It was all over! No! It never happened! They were all happy. ~

Lucky- Now do you believe me?

Everyone- Yes!

Lucky- Good! Now that that’s all over. It’s time for you to see you’re family let’s go!

Will- Coming!

~ It was indeed all over. Only Will’s team remembered it. No one was hurt any more. The city was back to normal! Now everything can go back to normal for Sid…… Or normal…er. He was happy to be happy. He was going to enjoy this. He was going to see his family too. ~

Okay guys, juut one more chapter to go. I’m not sure when I’ll make it ans put it up. It’s almost been two years since I made this fanfic.

I really enjoyed this chapter! I really like the way you handled the story in this chapter.

Thanks. I’ll try to make chapter 20 pretty long. I might even make a sig for ir like little_chef did.

I’ll look forward to it ^^.