Sid In TS3?

SLINKY
A good soldier never leaves a man
behind."
LOL wow nice mistake to whoever tried to write the script haha

According to that, Andy’s mom was 38 in the first movie, which is kind of old. Older than I thought at least.

It would be very funny if Sid ended up in a mental hospital. He would remind me of Mr. Crocker. :laughing:

Anyone have any good photo morphing programs?

Well, it’s been said that Sid was indeed evil, so I’d definately consider him an antagonist. I mean, he gets his fun by torturing toys. He may not’ve known they were alive, but he sure did pretend.

I was also thinking of Sid being in TS3, and it seems many people are as well (hope PIXAR takes note). I think Sid would still be afraid of Woody if he ever saw him again. I think just a cameo would be fine, but it would be cool to see him freak out all over again at the site of Woody. Sorry if it’s been brought up before, but I also wonder about the fait of the mutant toys as well.

Anyways, Sid is indeed 10, I actually edit that Wikia (it’s a nice place, too). The information was taken from the final script of Toy Story, which in case your wondering lists Andy as 6. This means Sid is 21. Lot’s of possibilities there…

Sid would make a good appearance in TS3, if you ask me. :laughing:

I think he might make a little cameo or someone in Andy’s collage

This would be the best Sid cameo in the film:
We cut to a pony riding camp, where Sid is happy. (That IS what he dreams about). But then, a kid in a Woody outfit comes in and says “I want to ride the ponies like Sheriff Woody!” Then, he plays the “Woody’s Roundup” music, which is slowed down and lowered a bit because of the old, scratchy cassette it is being played on. The kid shoves a Woody Doll in his face. Then, Sid has a horrified look and proceeds to scream at the top of his lungs.

I’m not sure how they would incorporate that, but I think that it would be EPiC

bluebomber95: Haha, that’s great. I would love to see them incorporate something like that. At first I thought it would be a little cheesy if Sid returned, but if it was an after-the-credits scene, I’d be fine with it. :smiley:

I just read this from someone who saw the cliffhanger edition [spoil]Lee Unkrich annouced before the screening that sid has a cameo in the film, but the viewer himself did not see him[/spoil]

^That’s a thinker. [spoiler]At least the thought was there, so now I’m happy.

The thing I love about reboots is that when they’re done well, any you can see references they made to the past. Just little things like this that show them that they care about the fans.[/spoiler] <<not sure what was safe, so I did it all.

Anyways, I got a good laugh at someone trying to start fake rumors (on IMDb I think) about how Sid will return as the main antagonist. I can only imagine how that one will work out.

Yeah, I saw the cliffhanger edition, and Sid is supposed to have a cameo in the film. Unfortunately, I didn’t end up seeing him anywhere.

I think a cameo would be hilarious. Something small, that just makes you jump out of your seat pointing and the screen, enjoy the thought for two minutes, and the it carries on. Not having him through out the film. Something small and cute. I’d look forward to that. It’s an exciting thought.

Hmmm…Imagine an Al cameo now what can come out of that?

Haha maybe if there’s ever a television around they might flip past a commercial for a second.

Hmmm…Imagine an Al cameo now what can come out of that?

Sid apparently is shown …

imdb.com/title/tt0435761/boa … #161308747

SPOILERRR ^

Looks interesting and believable, albiet it’s only what someone has heard/read,
If you watch the first Toy Story 3 sneek peak clip Lee Unkrich that came out in November or something, when Woody panicks with the bag full of toys put outside… might fit in well :smiley:

I wouldn’t be too surprised if that is true. [spoil]A garbage man seems like a natural job for Sid.[/spoil]

Or a Mad Scientist. Or a fourth grade teacher bent on proving the existence of Living Toys!

Except hes like 19, not 45.