Sid In TS3?

Surely Jessie would have figured it out if Emily was Andy’s mum by now, a aunt could work though.

EDIT- Please do not quote within quotes, thanks!

-lizardgirl

I would love to see Sid in Toy Story 3 whether he plays a major role or not, of course I do understand why some would not want to see him in the film.

I’d love to see a (very) small cameo of Sid, just to see how he turned out. Did he end up as totally cleaned up, decent person, or as a deranged loon?

I think sid would be a bad move I mean to me it would seem to convient and much to forced.

I would love for Sid to have some sort of little cameo! Even if it’s just a mention, that would be awesome. I love the idea of he and Andy being eventual room mates. If it was just like a little surprise in the film credits or something like that, that would be fantastic :laughing:

Yeah, it probably would. I always wondered if Sid was like some bully that lived next door to Andy and if there was some relation between the two of them. Or they could have just been bad neighbors that Andy and his mom never payed any attention to.

I can see a scene at the end working, assuming Woody goes with Andy to college.

Andy enters the room, a reformed Sid then comes in and says he’s Andy’s new roommate. He puts his stuff down and spot’s Woody. His eye twitches a little before running away screaming. Leaving a confused Andy behind. The screen then fades to black.

Atleast that’s how I’d do it. But hey, I’m not the director.

i never thought about having Sid make an appearance in TS3…

That would indeed be hilarious. I loved Woody’s revenge at the end of Toy Story… :smiling_imp: Yay Woody!!

But that wouldn’t even make sense cause sid supose like 4 yrs. older than andy and it would make it kinda strange.

This should not matter, Sid would just start college later in life than andy did, knowing Sid it would take him a few years after high school before he realizes he should go to college.

Yeah haha I can see that!
By the way do we know how old Andy and Sid are in the original films? I always thought Sid wasn’t much older than Andy.

sid was 13 in toy story.

Where did you get his age from? I just checked the Pixar Wiki and according to that Sid is 10. pixar.wikia.com/Sid_Phillips
I always thought he was around 10 because he’s got a Bart Simpson sort of attitude going on, and Bart is only 10…
Andy’s age is not given on there though.

I think I heard somewhere that Andy’s around 6 in Toy Story 1.

You know what’s weird? Sid actually kind of looks like a younger, less deformed version of Mr. Crocker from The Fairly Odd Parents. Mix this in with his childhood trauma and you’ve got a potential spaz for finding “LIVING TOYS!”.

It was some video with john lasseter i saw i dont know where but he said he was like 13 in there minds but never said in the movie.

What’s Toy Story 1? I never heard of it.

made me lol! :laughing:

Because I have way too much time on my hands, I found the Toy Story final draft script online: dailyscript.com/scripts/toy_story.html
In it there are age confirmations:

“A MR. POTATO HEAD DOLL is set in front of the poster. The
VOICE OVER of ANDY, a 6-year-old boy, can be heard acting
out all the voices of the scene.”

and

“From out the window, SID PHILLIPS, a hyperactive ten-year-
old, and his dog, SCUD, can be roughly made out jumping
around in their backyard.”

I thought it was interesting =)

That can’t be the official script, because:

" SLINKY
A good soldier never leaves a man