Sequel? :) or :(

Well, if people did see the bags, I would

hypothisize that they would take the bags with the fish inside for themselves instead of releasing them back into

the ocean.

[b]The Star

Swordsman[/b] -

On the “bag ramming”: True – true. Water would leak out and the

fish would be trapped inside…without “air”, so to speak. Knowing Gill, I’m sure he found some way to

free him and his gang from the bags.

gottalovepixar - Heheh – yes, that

could work, as well. However, I also agree with The Star Swordsman that a person

would probably collect the fish than set it loose in the ocean.

I also have another theory: Phillip

Sherman tracked the bags’ trails of water down to the port/bay where Gill and his gang escaped to. He then

realized that his fish, who desperately wished to be set free, needed some sympathy, and let them loose. Sounds

like something Mr. Sherman would do… :wink:

He would just go back into the ocean and fish for more. And if he catches Nemo again, that

would be another story.

Ha! Yeah, that would be funny; hence, a

Finding Nemo II. :laughing:

Nah – let’s just leave it at that. I really hope

that Pixar doesn’t do a sequel to this wonderful film, and they probably won’t. All the better.

I been procrasinating to make my

statement as all other active PP members have already concerning an FN sequel. I hope this will be the last final

statement I make about it until we know something new giving us a hint on a continuation if anything at all. My

post may as well revive this thread in over a few weeks, for a little longer.

Now first thing, as

TSS brought up about whether if Mr. Stanton had the decision of whether or not to

bring a continuation to the movie in Pixar Followed by Mitch, I’ am very

confident that he Did care about his work on FN. One piece of evidence I would have for it is that, for many

Authors/Directors who are the ones to bring their work to the big screen, many times have their own setbacks and

stress about whether or not their thought would even amuse their viewers or be liked by many. And it was stated

in a common interview with both Mr. Stanton and Mr. Unkrich, that yes (As Unkrich said) the production progress

of FN kept worrying Andrew many times during the course of the time it took Pixar FN production team to complete

the movie while Unkrich told him not to be during that time even before the Premiere came which i’m quite sure

many of us know about what Stanton commented about at that point in the Making Nemo

Documentary.

But as for a sequel, I would not mind one. But Only IF it’s thought about very well and much

truly needed time is used to complete the new production. Should Stanton ever think

of a new bright idea about a continuation to his first made direct work that will be as great as the original or

possibly even more greater, I would dear love to see since Pixar does Not in anyway

continue an exisiting Feature production with a piece work that is Less Than good as the original.
But all in

all, producing a sequel for our beloved FN I believe, would be a challenge for Pixar. But again, much Much time

would be needed to arrive at a positive point in the process.
Although, even if Pixar doesn’t decide to go

for it, I wouldn’t be sad or related, but if it’s truly for the better, then [i]Finding

Nemo[/i] shall be at rest in the coming time as it is now.

But on

2nd hand, I would not appreciate it if Disney got their own hands on it and made TV

series to it, or Pixar decides to make a short film out of it, and if they do, they should have a very good

reason to why it was made at that point, which I know they will for sure if that happens.

Yes, I think they should make a sequel to FN. First of all, I would love to see what happened to the tank gang. It would be tough to come up with a title for the sequel. I mean, they already found Nemo. :confused:

I think it’d be HILARIOUS if they made a Finding Nemo sequel!!

Marlin: Nemo got lost… again?? Oy, I give up.

XD XD XD

If they did one, I think it should be about Dory finding her family. That would make for a very emotional experience.

Aggie- I never thought of it like that. Now what would it be titled Finding Dory’s Family? jkLOL I never thought a Finding Nemo sequel could be done until you said that.

That would be an interesting film. Yeah, what would they call it? And how would Nemo be a part of the film? You could use “Finding”, but probably not “Nemo”.

Great idea, Aggie!

Aggie: I like the idea of Dory finding her family.

If Nemo had a sequel, IMO it should be about Marlin getting lost and Nemo finding him.

Too predictable, but Pixar could do it.

There are so many possibilities for it, hwo do you know that they’ll all be too predictable?

FN2: FINDING MARLIN FOREVER!!! :smiley:

Althouhg I do NOT want to write a fanfic for that one.

It does sound kind of predictable. But actually I’d think a storyline where anybody gets lost and has to be found would be kind of predictable. At least that’s what I’d be expecting…

Well, if everyone’s coming up with that idea, what would you call it? :stuck_out_tongue:

I just know these things. xD

No matter how many times I tell myself for Finding Nemo 2, I know that would just ruin the whole story of Finding Nemo. The best Pixar could do with Finding Nemo is to release some short films of Finding Nemo and release it with its #anniversary as a bonus for the DVD.

I’m sure they could do something with it, but I felt it said all it needed to and it was a good film, and adding a sequel might just be stretching it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Finding Nemo 2: the Revenge! :smiling_imp:

What happens is, that as Mr Ray takes off with the little ones on his back, a motorboat comes into frame, and chops Mr. Ray and his students up. We then cut back to Marlin and the others in shock. And then it comes time to track down the so-and-so’s who murdered those children.

Yuck. xD

Wow. I could see that being on Pay-per-view. Or HBO.