Radio Pixar Wants You!

Hi, I know you’re getting tons of requests, and I’m not sure what you guys need right now, but I’d be very interested in being a correspondant, or commenting.

DocKenobi - Thanks. And don’t worry, it’s better for us to have lots of willing participants than too little. What would you be able to be a correspondent to?

Hmmm, that’s a good question. Normally, I’d say video games, but Mitch has that covered. Uh, the main things I know alot about are behind the scenes work on film, live-action and animated, specifically screenwriting Animation, like most people here, video games, and Star Wars(not that tha has anythign to do with Pixar). I’m not really sure what segments you have planned for the new format, or what kind of correspondants you’ll be needing, so I don’t know how much help I could be, but I’d be willing to try something. I might be good as just commenting.

Radio Pixar is coming back very soon and needs your help. While the initial episode is underway, it is a lot of work to get the podcast running and that’s why we need you.

Radio Pixar needs someone to help with writing, editing and producing the episodes. Desired candidates would be able to write interesting content, have knowledge and use of audio editors as well as have a passion for Pixar.

If you’d like to be a part of the team, record, edit and supply a 30 second audio clip detailing why you think you’re fit for the job. Email them to RadioPixar [at] PixarPlanet [dot] com.

Be sure to keep an ear out for Radio Pixar in the next few weeks.

Are you looking for someone who can do all of those things, or just one?

You mean writing, editing and producing? Ideally the new member of the Radio Pixar team will be able to do all of those. We don’t expect perfection in all of those categories, and you learn by trial and error and taking direction. However basic skills in editing audio files would be required because you need to edit out mistakes in Audacity and produce your own segments. Above all passion and enthusiasm as well as good communication skills and creativity is what we look for, too. So a good balance of technical skills and creativity (as well as interest and good knowledge of Pixar) is what we’re looking for.