Radio Pixar Wants You!

JesusFreak - Yay! Way to go, dude. :wink:

If only AJ would visit Pixar Planet. (I’m kidding, AJ! I’m kidding!) :laughing:

– Mitch

It will be up soon, I hope.

That’s kinda funny…I wonder what ever happened here?

I have expirience wit audacity, but I have trouble keeping up with the podcast my friends and I do as it is. I’m sorry. :frowning:

Well, we have been kinda down as of late.

Actually, I wouldn’t mind having this task, but from the looks of it, ADJ08 isn’t here.

Yeah…I probably won’t be able to do it now. Just thought I’d mention that. I’ve become quite a busy guy! :stuck_out_tongue:

All we can do is wait guys.

It’s a bummer to see this podcast not doing well. Is there anything we can do to help? What has been causing the delay exactly?

My guess is busy lives and not enough time.

Yeah I can see where that would be an issue.

I have plenty of experience with audacity, but wouldnt want to talk on the show itsself. I’ll be a behind the scenes editor, if you like.

I could try at commenting…i don’t have the greatest voice but my schedgual is probably one of the most open. Plus after listening to episodes 1-8 i truly see how to do radio…its pretty easy.

Heh. I wouldn’t call working on Radio Pixar “easy”, by any standards. The recording part is easy in comparison to the preparing and writing part. But thanks for your expressed interest, Al-Bob. If anyone wants to express their interest for being on the show or writing or anything, respond to this thread and we’ll keep you in mind. =)

I’d be interested in working 'behind the scene’s more than being on the show.

I’d be interested in commenting and giving reviews on past, present, and future Pixar-based video games.

– Mitch

rachel: You know that I am intrested in participating. Whatever you guys need me to be, i would be more than happy to do.

lol, you’re already part of the team, The Star Swordsman. But thanks. =)

Thanks everyone else, too. We’ll contact you if we need any help with the show.

You guys could keep me in mind as a possible writer. I may not be able to write out a whole show by myself, though. I’m assuming I’ll probably have some help. :stuck_out_tongue: But all the same, as long as I’m given the content to work with, I think I can do something with it.

Although, I’d have to let you know when I’d be able to work on stuff. My schoolwork always comes before my personal writing time. :unamused:

little chef

Thanks, little_chef_eva09. We wouldn’t let anyone write the whole show on their own of course, because that is a lot of work right there, but thanks very much for the offer of writing anyway. We’ll keep you in mind. :slight_smile: