Presto

The best one, ay? Well I’ll have high expectations. I wish I could remember my French so I could read the rest of it. Is there an English translation anywhere?

There was a preview of Presto on Saturday’s airing of MI, and I missed it cus of the stupid news cutting it off… grrr!
:open_mouth: :frowning: :cry: :angry: :imp:

YAY!!! No spoilers for you! :stuck_out_tongue:

Or for me, because i could just tell that Disney wanted to show off a preview of a short film, which is stupid. So I turned it off right when I saw the Presto logo, so NO SPOILERS FOR ANYBODY! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

You can now view a large quality version through our news site and download the poster and the pictures in full High resolution there too.

[url]http://pixarplanet.com/blog/pixars-presto-official-synopsis[/url]

enjoy!

I’m gonna print the poster :smiley:

and I want to see the short ;_;

thank you very much!

It was fantastic and very classic feeling.

It was very well done and clever. And for some reason, it reminded me much of Ratatouille, especially the magician.

Yeah, the magician looks like he’s straight out of ratatouille, he mostly resembles the lawyer a bit.

Just like how WALL-E stole the spot as my favorite Pixar film just earlier, presto also claimed the spot as my favorite short. I would stand a good twenty feet from anyone who could think up practical jokes like that. :laughing:

I haven’t laughed that much from watching something in a long time. Freakin’ hilarious. It really got me energized and ready to see Wall-E right after.
It was also my first Pixar short in theatres, woo! :smiley:

I just saw Presto and I have gotta say that it definetely falls in the top 5 in my favorite Pixar Shorts. [spoil]I thought the little bunny was cute and the entire act was so hilarious. Everytime he tried to pull the bunny out of the hat, it would always end up in a painful situation, and the audience, (both in the short and in the movie theatre) would laugh our heads off. I really liked the ending when the rabbit and the magician pulled the finale crash and burn miracle and ended up as partners in the end[/spoil].

This was a funny one. As much as it made me cringe, the ending was worth it. [spoil]The funniest part for me was that little pause before the audience of the magic act burst into applause. [/spoil] :laughing:

ashley

I thought Alec’s expressions were hilarious, [spoil]especially his way of saying “feed me!” when he clicked his teeth![/spoil]

Alec was a really adorable bunny. I think it is probably one of the cutest things Pixar ever animated.

That short had my laughing hard. Brilliantly animated! Lifted is still my fav short though.

Hilarious short. one of Pixar’s best!!!

Presto reminded me of the old WB cartoons that I watched growing up. I hope the marketers at Disney decide to make an Alec stuff animal toy as the bunny was a huge hit with the kids in the theater.

The short is now available on iTunes and at $1.99 all you have to do is hit (BUY MOVIE). I would highly recommend it! Oh, and its so gorgeous on the iPhone

This is as easy as pie hit buy. I love it one of Pixars best shorts! I was almost in fear that we werent going to get a short with Wall-e but this one deffenetly is worth buying. Whats next? :slight_smile:

I want an U.S. credit card ;_;

Everything is so unfair for us poor african… ehm, european…
and don’t believe that the short will be available in our local iTunes after the theatrical release…
These are the only shorts now available in Italy:
For the birds, One man band, Knick Knack… 2,49€ each.