Presto

Wow! they sure kept this a secrte for a while! I can’t wait!

Also there is a pattern of short films on the topic of the feature film, like Mike’s New Car, Jack-Jack Attack and etc. So we may see a short film of WALL-E, meaning that we may get one Sci-Fi short film this year.

I like the idea of this. Very Pixar-ish, indeed. Looks good to me!

That’s true. They do seem to be making a short for every film they put out right now. Maybe it’ll give them something to put on the dvd since there’s next to nothing now.

In the AWN Magazine first look of Presto some new images appeared, in a quite good resolution (click to enlarge)

and this one is a concept art of the theatre

Ohmygods, thanks for that!! :smiley: It looks so awesome - can’t wait till it’s release! x)

I’m sure they did Lifted so they could make the gel aliens as a test since they were originally going to appear in Wall-E. (I like them having contrasting shorts too :astonished: )

Yep, another one of the reasons why Pixar does short films, Fett101.

Oooo, I can only imagine how mischevious Alec will be! :smiley:

This looks like it’s going to be funny! :laughing:

Just a curious question, has anyone heard how long it’s going to be?

On all of the descriptions it says five minutes, the theatrical shorts are usually that long, so I’m guessing that’s accurate.

From the Annecy web site, the poster (low definition) of Presto:

Other images, from a Variety article.

the last one seems a crop from an high resolution image of the poster…

Thanks for those Elikrotupos! I like the first one very much, it’s hilarious, I can already see the Chuck Jones-esque look of the short.
P.S. Can you link to the article or was it from the print version, if so can you give us a summary.

actually i don’t know where the second image comes from… i found it in an italian Disney forum and asked… now i’m waiting for an answer :stuck_out_tongue:

I just love that bunny!

answer: they have an insider…

I love that poster! It’s perfect old style vaudeville.

A review of Presto, from the Annecy preview.
Vote: 10/10

[bold: the best Pixar short]

Also a report of the Disney/Pixar presentation at Annecy, from the same site:
[url]http://www.scifi-universe.com/fiche_actu.asp?id=7030[/url]