Pixarians on Twitter

Don’t expect them to reply to every tweet chef, he’s not being cold or anything, he’s got a lot on his plate. I think the only reason I’ve gotten responses from him is because I’m kind of pulling a big stunt over this whole Up thing, he reacted to that, and he’s responded to me about the double feature. I’ve thought the same thing before, like I’ve been tweeting him too much, but I tried to add him to my friends list on facebook, he declined, saying it’s just for his friends and family, but to keep tweeting him. He reads almost all his tweets, I’m sure, but think about how many followers he has, he can’t respond to all of them, especially while directing a movie. Don’t think too much into it. :wink:

Haha, I wonder if he and other Pixarians are watching us now to see how we reacted to that tweet. :slight_smile:

Interesting stuff, tweetstats.com Pixar is my 5th most tweeted word, and I’ve tweeted at Lee Unkrich 100 times,… :stuck_out_tongue: He’s the guy I’ve tweeted at the most, followed by wannabechef91 and Bryko614 at 71 and 70.

@Disney_Guy, yeah, I’ve wondered the same thing, hehe

Perhaps.

But I quite offended by his tweet (though he mention nobody) about Facebook malfunction few months back. Funnily, nobody reply that tweet except me. (Well, who’s don’t get offended BTW)

Ever since, I kinda have love-hate relationship towards him. Yeah, this is a confession.

You know you can’t see who tweeted him about that right, unless you’re following them. Also, it won’t show his replies to people unless you’re following him and the person that he’s replying to.

Example, if I were to reply to someone you don’t follow, you wouldn’t see me tweet that person. However, if I reply to someone you DO follow, you would see me tweet that person.

Can’t see
Me >tweet> someone you don’t follow
Someone you don’t follow >tweet> Me

Can see
Me >tweet> someone you follow
Someone you follow >tweet> Me

I hope this clears things up. He hasn’t directed anything at you, and I really don’t think you should ever be offended if he doesn’t reply, relax buddy. :wink:

Well, that sums 'em up. :slight_smile:

To use a visual metaphor, Pixar is like a guy with a twig, and we’re all ants on an ant-hill (Imagine Ant Island, if you will).

Whenever Pixar ‘pokes’ us with something exciting, we all get whipped into a frenzy! Don’t you see what’s going on, guys? They’re pulling the strings, we’re helpless and wrapped round their finger, trapped under their spell!

:angry:

Not that we mind, though. :smiley:

What did he say that you found offensive?

ffdude1906: I’ve tweeted to Lee 17 times. The person who I’ve @'d the most is wannabechef91, who I have apparently mentioned 142 times…that’s like, 20% of all my updates. LOL. You’re in second place with 52, followed by flee93 with 43. Yay for stats! :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha, I’m hoping he’s not getting to annoyed with my tweets, but I think he’s a good sport. I’m gonna hit the Pixarians with something big in a few days though, snicker

I hope it’s not with a sledgehammer, ffdude. :wink:

Well, you’ll see in due time. I’ve got something totally ridiculous and insane planned (well, insane on my part. It might not be such a huge deal to you guys, or it might. I dunno. A few people on here know what I’m planning already)

Well you can see who tweets someone (e.g. leeunkrich), you can just search twitter for their username, and any public mentions of them will show up.

But yeah, don’t expect too many replies, especially if you’re tweeting people that many times - they might even get a little creeped out haha

I have had Lee reply, but it was back when he first started and had very few followers. He’s super busy of course, I’m surprised he’s tweeting at all right now with TS3 all coming together at once now. No luck on the Andrew Stanton front.

also, although I haven’t vetted every user on it (I didn’t make it), here’s a Twitter list for y’all to follow all the Pixarians on Twitter at once. [url]http://twitter.com/FlyingFairyMary/pixar/[/url]

Hey, I just saw that on Lee Unkrich’s twitter :

Awesome tweet, but does anyone know what it’s about ?

Not sure why, I asked, but nothing about it yet. Strange, but cool!

Ooh, direct recognition from Lee Unkrich! I wonder what it’s about…

I saw that one too, wonder what that is all about!

Maybe it’s just because we just ARE awesome :sunglasses: ?

…Well, I WILL admit it’s nice to see Pixar acknowledging people like myself in SOME fashion…even despite it could be about something else on this forum, I happen to go on here, obviously…

Hmm, now everybody’s on Twitter. That is pretty cool though despite the fact that I don’t have Twitter. I have nothing against it but some people tweet about the weirdest of stuff like when they are in the bathroom! :open_mouth: Seriously, that’s one message I don’t want to know about. Overall, still cool though.