Pixarians on Twitter

Just to let you know, if you like Up then you can get more goss from @paperbiscuit. Del Carmen hasn’t been twittering that much these days but when he does he always has some good Up stuff.

@jgarlin - he still has his avatar as Captain McCrea. Haha.

wowo thats nice to seee pixarians on twitter
thats relly a cool one
than kyou

Do we know any new pixarians that have twitter? Does Brad Bird have one?

Just found Jeff Garlin on twitter, don’t know if he counts as a pixarian, but kinda? (For those who doesn’t recognize the name is the actor who did the voice for the captain in WALL-E)

twitter.com/jgarlin

Update.
Found some more for those who are interested
Scott Morse (worked on Ratatouille and My friend the rat) - twitter.com/crazymorse

Jeremy Lasky (worked on Cars, Monsters Inc, WALL-E) - twitter.com/jfangsky

Edited. I combined both of your posts. – Mitch

Pixar animator (and director of BURN E), Angus MacLane is on Twitter too:
twitter.com/AngusMacLane

Cat Hicks - twitter.com/cathicks

Also, Geoff, I updated the list for ya.

Oh, Fareed Mosavat is in there twice.
But lol at CatHick’s animation reels.

Oren Jacob - twitter.com/orenjacob
Scott Clark - twitter.com/scott_p_clark

Oh, I didn’t realize Scott wasn’t on here, I’ve been following him for quite a while. He actually sent me a few direct messages, with recommendations to art schools, really cool of him! He also posts animator tips from time to time, so if you’re working on that stuff, it’d be a good idea to follow him.

twitter.com/fluffywestfield

I think he has something to do with Pixar because in his blog he talks a lot about Pixar and he lives in Emeryville, and he’s friends with Pixarians! I mean what are the odds he’s not with Pixar? :laughing:

UPDATE

He is with Pixar, apparently he worked as a “fix animator” on Up.

(forgive my ignorance but what is a “fix animator”?) :confused:

I believe this would help.

That list rocked! Good job Chef :smiley:

Haha. We were recognized by the Great Lee Unkrich

OMG! No way! :open_mouth:

That was random of him. Then again, there were an inordinate amount of members online about an hour ago…

Yeah, I think he might be trying to figure out which followers of his are from here. It’s very cool, I was like,… What the? I found it at work, like 2 minutes after he posted it. Haha! I’ve gotten several tweets back from Ronnie Del Carmen (@paperbiscuit), Jeff Pidgeon, (@jpidgeon) Josh Anon(@joshanon), Lee himself, (@leeunkrich) and 2 direct message from Scott Clark (@scott_p_clark). Very cool, it’s exciting when they respond. I tweet Lee and Jeff pretty often, especially Lee. XD

OMG it worked! I asked him to do it, but I wasn’t expecting him to! Thank you Lee Unkrich!!! dances

Really? That’s totally wicked! Reminds me of Rove’s request during his last interview of Kevin R. a few months back…

Twitter Time! :smiley:

Ahh, so that was YOUR doing eh Rachel? Very cool! Nice to know he did it. I can’t follow your tweets unless I ask you to let me and you accept, and I just haven’t. Hehe.

Haha, wow, that’s amazing! The people at Pixar know we exist! :laughing:

Well, I’m not gonna say this, but Lee Unkrich seems cold towards me. I dunno why. But a lot I tweet to him, he only managed to reply once. The first tweet I tweet to him. And no more for him. :frowning: It kinda make me mad+sad sometimes, but I dunno why on earth I’m still following him. Perhaps he is the creator of Rex I guess.

Lee Unkrich is probably just a busy guy and gets a million tweets per day from fans. Don’t take it personally if he doesn’t respond. Just because he doesn’t write back, it doesn’t mean he didn’t read what you wrote. :wink: