Pixar Summer Internship 2017

^ last year I got shortlisted for one of their internships around mid-April. Seems to be moving pretty slowly.

Which internships did you apply for this year?

It was for modeling.

Has anyone heard back from their animation internships yet?

I have it on good authority they haven’t even started looking at animation applications yet… :frowning:

just had my interview last week! Went really great and felt really great after the interview. I really hope I get it!

Congrats on the interview! Hope you get it! Quick question when you applied did you have someone refer you?

I didn’t have anyone refer me. I was taken by such surprise to even interview! Still waiting to hear back

If you don’t mind, what kind of questions do they ask? Do they ask about school and such?

Do they offer art internships during the Fall and Spring semesters?
I am graduating in May and am still going to apply for the next opportunities.

Just got an interview for Systems Mac :smiley:

Got a rejection email for Media Systems yesterday, good luck to anyone still in the process!

haven’t heard back anything, its still " Status: Application Received ",I applied art internship this year, anybody get interview or rejected email??

hi !
when did you submit your application? and do you mind i ask where you located ?

Well for the Summer internship I submitted back in January, got rejected for the Art Internship and PUP.
I am in Georgia, USA. Do you happen to know if they have art internships open during the fall and spring semesters?

I got a rejection email about a week ago for the Art Internship.
I haven’t heart back yet about the Archives internship, though.

from what I heard, they only have art intern open in the summer…not 100% sure.

from what I heard, they only have art intern open in the summer…not 100% sure.
[/quote]
I just revisited their website (they redid it!) and I am hoping that all that are listed here are available year round and not just in the summer.

anyone else hear anything for systems or Mac systems? Or even know how many Mac systems they hire?

Just thought I’d say last night I got an email from the senior recruiter at Disney Animation asking if I was available for a June start date and if I was still interested in the internship. And that decision will be made in the next 3 weeks. Not sure if this an automated email or not.