Pixar Summer Internship 2017

Anyone knows what are the main considerations to enter in the PUP, like what skills?, my major skill is Modeling but this time there wasn’t a modeling specific internship, and it said that you could submit any type of art form in the PUP, maybe more inclined towards Technical stuff?.

This is my portfolio: eugenioaguirreart.blogspot.com

Good luck everyone!

Woke up this morning and I received a rejection for PUP. I guess I’ll just have to cross my fingers for the other internship I applied for with them. Good luck to everyone else who applied for PUP :smiley:

Same here, I got one last night at around 11pm. I am hoping and praying that they at least consider me for an art or archives internship now!

That’s really early to get any kind of responses. In the previous years, PUP people got callbacks for interviews in March/April and rejections around the end of April. I like how things are definitely moving faster this year.

Just got rejected for the art internship- woooo!

That makes me so nervous!!! I applied for the art internship, but haven’t heard anything back yet… :confused:

Same here, I am so nervous I will get that rejection email again this year.

Has anyone started hearing back from the production internship?

Hey there :slight_smile: Has anyone applied for the Effects Technical Director Internship?

Has anyone heard back from the Art Internship or the Archives Internship as of yet?

You have already gotten back a response for the Art Internship? Wow- and I am so sorry to hear that :frowning:
Just keep on replying, this is my second year applying.

marketing people are getting rejections already too

Has anyone had any success and been accepted for anything yet? :slight_smile:

I havent heard anything back yet, I would love to have some feedback on my website though www.sesmithartanddesign.com
Im so nervous this is my first time applying to pixar, Im really hoping for something.

I applied for PUP.

I love your work!

Thank you so much!

Has anyone else heard anything back from Pixar, either rejections or acceptances?

Software Research Internship. No reply so far.

Would we get a status update on our account on the My Applications page? For example, when they’ve looked at our application? Mine still says status: Application Received