Pixar Planet Movie Night

Actually, it seems like we might be able to do this tonight! thewisecookiesheet I think wants to do it tonight, I’ll have to see if rachel is avaliable. I think you and lizardgirl have the same time zone, being in the UK, so I’ll need to get your current time, just add me on skype for that if you can.

If this doesn’t work out for tonight, I’ll probably go for Wednesday. Getting everyone’s schedules and time zones is the biggest deal about doing this right now, so if I can’t get it together tonight, I’ll have everyone’s info for trying again later, so no big loss. Just make sure I get your info!!

I’ve been watching this thread for a while, and upon hearing it’s on Wednesdays, I was so happy! That’s cos’ I don’t have school that day, so unless I have something on, I’m usually free the whole day! It’s perfect! :smiley:

I don’t have a copy of Finding Nemo at the mo’, and my bandwidth limit is almost busted, so maybe I’ll try out this screen sharing thing over Skype (I didn’t know they had such a feature!). I’ll have to see if I have a lot of homework this week before I “take the plunge” (pun intended), but tentatively I would prefer it was held in the mid-afternoon or late at night. I’m pretty much free all day, really, but I’ll PM you my preferences.

Can’t wait for the inaugural premiere of this forum event! Thanks for coordinating, ffdude1706!

Oh, and I suggested in the Wall-E commentary thread that we have the chats after the movie. Do you think this is a good idea?

Yeah, the whole conversation thing after sounds great, I’m all for it. That was really awesome after the commentary, I’d love to do it again!

Finding Nemo will be fun! You can count me in! I’ll send you my schedule.

I’d like to join in too, because I want to hear what everyone has to say about Finding Nemo. =) I’ll send you my schedule.

What is your skype name, ffdude?

hehe, I’ve posted it several times already, but here it is again,…

lvl27_cubone

Oh ok. Added you :slight_smile:

Ok, I’m finally starting to get this thing set up. Ideal times seem to be from about 7a.m.-9a.m. CST for starting, but that makes it pretty early for Hannahmation and thewisecookiesheet. twcs was up at 8 for the WALL-E commentary, so I think she’ll be able to do it, but I havent talked to Hannamation yet.

Also, apparently Mitch cant really do it any time except 3 a.m., but I’m concerned about Hannahmation and twcs, it’d be 5 a.m. for them, which seems a bit early. If you’re willing to do it, that’s great! :slight_smile:

EDIT: Good news, Mitch can do it at 7-9, so it’s all good! We’re still on track, I just need confirmation from Hannahmation and twcs!

Alright everyone, I think we’ve finally got a good time for this, I still need to talk to Hannamation, thewisecookiesheet, lizardgirl, and TDIT about completely confirming these times, but I think we’re more or less set on these times.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

California: 4:30 a.m.
Central Time: 6:30 a.m. (Need confirmation from TWCS and Hannamation)
NY: 7:30 a.m.
UK: 12:30 p.m.
Australia (rachel's zone): 9:00 p.m.
Australia (TDIT's zone): 9:30 p.m.

We've got a pretty big group interested, so let me know if you guys are okay with this, especially those who haven't completely confirmed their inclusion.  This is pretty much unchangable at this point, going later or earlier would be a bit difficult for a few people.

Well, that’s kind of early, so I can’t guarantee that I’ll be super responsive at first. :laughing: Nah, I’ll be there and excited to watch Finding Nemo with you guys!

That time is totally fine for me, but I have to get up early the next day but I’ll try to stay and chat for a little bit afterwards. :wink: Looking forward to this!

I would be interested in participating in that one, if it’s okay. I don’t have to work that morning (I’m in the NYC time zone) so I am free. And I have been craving Finding Nemo for a while, but never got around to watching it.

I’m good for the times. I can’t stay long afterwards, but I’ll try to be as long as I can.

Perfect! I’ll be home alone, so maybe a bit more responsive.

I don’t know about afterwards though.

The time is good for me, though whether I’ll have any time at all on Wednesday is a bit iffy as I’m going on holiday on Thursday and I haven’t started packing yet. :laughing: I don’t want to mess you around or anything ffdude1906, and it seems that you have a lot of people involved and interested anyway, so in this case instead of you wondering if I’m gonna be there or not, perhaps it’d just be easier if I don’t partake this time. It’s a shame as I was really looking forward to this, but I’ll definitely join in in any future commentary/chats that you hold.

Aww, are you sure? I was looking forward to our snazzy new moderator joining in. If your too busy, there’s nothing I can do I suppose. Darn, what a shame. I’ll be sure to let you know when I plan on doing this again. Well, good luck with packing, and I hope you have a good time!

Awww, a shame. Oh well.

Pity you couldn’t come, lizardgirl. :frowning: Maybe next time, have a great trip to wherever it is you’re going!

9:30’s just about right for me, though I can’t stay too long cos’ I got school at 9 tomorrow.

Wow, this may be the biggest gathering of the forum members on a live online event, as far as I know! This is going to be exciting to hear how you all sound… not to mention I haven’t watched Nemo for years!

Thanks guys, and I’m sorry ffdude1906. But I’m sure you’ll all have a great time! :smiley: You’re right, thedriveintheatre, this probably is the biggest gathering of members from here at a live event! Very exciting! You guys have to let everyone else know how it goes. :smiley: