Pixar Planet Chatroom Quiz Nights!

Glad to see there’s a lot of interest for this, and I look forward to chatting to you guys tomorrow! :smiley:

I’m really looking forward to it too. :slight_smile:

Change of plans guys, I won’t be able to make it to the trivia session tomorrow night. I have to go to a doctor’s appointment in Naples and shouldn’t get back until about midnight. :frowning: Although I won’t be there in the flesh (or in the technical coding that makes up my username comments), I will still be there in spirit…
…that was lame. I’ll just try to make it next time then. Have fun! :sunglasses:

ill be out until saturday… gawd sleeping in a truck and… slaps self and i cant stay awake…

No worries guys, there will always be future trivia sessions. Hope the doctor’s appointment goes okay, Chuckles. And sleeping in a truck doesn’t sound particularly comfy, mopar5!

^ no its not… :frowning: hopefully ill sleep in a car that has reclining seats…

I’ve never done one of these before, so could someone fill me in on how it will work? Also, are we doing this in the main Pixar Planet chatroom or in the IRC chatroom?

Just wondering :wink:

The main chatroom.

Change of plans- again! I got home early. :smiley:

Nice one Chuckles. I’ll see you and everyone else at 8:00 GMT.

A big thank you to everyone who participated this evening! Tonight was a success, with Bryko taking the lead with 6 points, followed by pixarfan9099 who got three points and Chuckles, K9Girl and YouAreAToy all getting two points. Well done to them, and well done to absolutely everyone who played! :smiley:

The next quiz night will be happening in a couple of weeks time, but I’ll let you guys know slightly closer to the date of the exact details. Also, if anyone feels like hosting their own quiz night, feel free to do so!

I had a great time! Thanks, everyone who participated! :wink:

Sorry as you know i was talking to a comedian about Flying Monkeys… Yeah flying monkeys… anyway ill make sure to do everything to come next time…

Oh I would love to host a Toy Story quiz night.

Yep, thanks for a super fun night.

I’m still sad I missed out on the last one, will there be any more in the near future?

If someone is willing to host it.

I am willing to host but I need to know a time that works for most people.

I think that generally with school starting, that saturdays and sundays work for most people. Maybe Fridays as well.

Sundays work fine for me normally as long as it’s after 3:30