Pixar Planet Awards 2011 - General Discussion

Sounds fun to have this. It’s always suspenseful and fun watching how these fold out. :slight_smile:

Aw… no one’s answered my question yet! :frowning:

P.S. Oh yeah, sorry, I have a question: So I take it from little_chef and TSS that it’s okay to post a link for ‘Best Artwork’ and a link for ‘Best Artist’ in the FYC post? If so, what was the purpose of the ‘either/or’ rule for previous years? Thanks. :slight_smile:

Thanks for fixing the “January 26, 2010” error in the FYC thread, though, whichever Mod did it.

Also, can I reopen the FYC thread and submit my FYC post? I understood from the rules that it’s meant to be closed on the 17th.

:cry:

Aww, shoot! I just assumed that once we opened the Nomination thread, the other one had to be closed! I’m awful BLEH. I’ll go fix that right now. ;___;

And about your question, I’m assuming that it’s fine! TSS never objected and so we’re all under a general awareness that it’s an okay thing. Besides that, most of the FYC posts have already been made.

Argh, I feel so dumb. I’ll go reopen that thread right now for you.

little chef

The nominations sure take me a while to do. Voting is always easier. :laughing:

Same here. It’s kind of hard to pick three nominations for each category.

I struggled a little bit, but did send it in a while ago^^.

In a couple days, we start voting for people who got nominated the most.

I’m excited for it^^.

I can’t wait to send my votes in.

No worries, little_chef! And eyup, I managed to post my FYC thread, so it’s all good! :slight_smile:

For anyone who want’s to post in the FYC thread do so now. It close’s tomorrow.

I did my FYC and nominations and everything so I’m just pumped to vote. I think that’ll be the best part! :mrgreen:

I agree^^.

I can’t wait until the nominees for each category get revealed.

I procrastinated until it was too late for the FYC thread. :angry: Ah well.

Yeah, I’m not expecting to win anything (I’ve been here for over 3 years and haven’t ever won a competition) but I was nominated for two categories last year and heck if I wasn’t thrilled. Its a great honor just to feel recognized.

Same here.

Good luck to all the members!

Haven’t you said that like three times already?

8D I don’t know, I think everyone has been saying it lately. Just trying to be good sports which is nice to see. :slight_smile: