Pixar Planet Awards 2011 - General Discussion

I’ve got another question. When you submit your Nominations for "Best Signature or “Best Avatar” what name do you use for the sig or avatar?

If the sig or avatar that you wish to nominate is posted in a particular thread, right-click the graphic, click “Open in a new window”, and copy the URL. Put that URL in between [/img] tags when sending in your ballots, along with a link to the specific post that they are posted in.

If not, or if it’s something that is currently being worn and you can’t find it posted on the site, try the right-click method again and see if you can grab the URL. If you’ve tried everything and absolutely cannot get a link, describe the signature or avatar in your ballot as best as you can, and save it to your hard drive for future reference (in case the user changes it before nominations close), and upload it somewhere for the sole purpose of being able to put it in your nomination ballot, including the name of the member who wore it.

I think that’s how it works! Some veteran mod correct me if I’m wrong, or enlighten folks on the proper way to do this.

little chef

Thanks for answering my question.

Everyone ready? Nominations begin tommorrow!

Yea, I got my ballot finished. I think I’m sure for most of them.

Same here ^^.

I’ve figured out who I’m nominating for most of the categories.

If I dont nominate can I still vote?

I believe so… however, we strongly encourage all members to send in nominations, because it gives a broader playing field. There’s no way of knowing just how many members are going to send in nominations, so the more nomination ballots we get, the more choices we’ll have available for you guys to vote for.

little chef

ok but I dont really know like even WHo make s videos let A lone The BEST maker of videos…

Just look at when the video was uploaded. Then pcik your favorite.

I finally finished my ballot.

You don’t have to nominate people for each category. For example, I don’t read fan fics, so I don’t nominate anybody.

Very stupid question probably, but who do we send our ballots to? The hosts? And by PM? Sorry! 8D
ETA: Never mind, I just found the thread!

Gonna send in my ballot today.

Finally! I sent in my nominations,it took ages!

Same. I also had to figure out how to to makr the photos appear.

I finished sending in my ballot.

I’ll try to send in my ballot soon after I look through everyone’s work. :slight_smile:

Still working on my ballot. Going to try to get it done by tomorrow.

I’m not doing this, just simply because I wasn’t here much this year. (sorry) eh, that’s how life goes. Besides, everyone would know who i’d vote for anyways ha. Still, excited to see who gets what :slight_smile: