Pixar Crushes!

LOL! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Violet stalkers :smiling_imp:

Eve.

You know, that fictitious animated robot from that G rated movie.

I’m such a nerd. :unamused:

Hey, nerds are humans with feelings, too, as proven by WALL-E. :wink:

My only feeling is boredom, as told by my username. :slight_smile:

And there’s nothing wrong with nerds, I am one myself. :stuck_out_tongue:

High Five!Another Lightning Lover! :smiley:

For me, it’s Randall, most definitely. It’s more than a “crush”, though, since to me, a “crush” implies a brief infatuation with someone, like the sort adolescent kids get-and get OVER-very quickly. Seven years after I first saw Monsters, Inc. on DVD(never got to see it in theaters), my feelings for Randall have not diminished. It’s almost like he’s a soulmate, if that doesn’t sound too stupid or corny. I DO have a tattoo of him, the only character I’ve got a tattoo of.
I did have more of a crush on Buddy, and I still find him attractive, though if he and Randall both were real, Buddy would be more of a redneck huntin’ partner and somebody to call on when my computer acts up than a serious romantic interest.

pitbulllady

Mrs. Incredible aka Helen Parr is pretty hot also Mirage is quite sexy too. Some of have said Collete and while she is attractive I just don’t like most French people lol :unamused:

Yeah… I don’t either.

:open_mouth: uh, ohh…

Oh Crud! notice I changed it to most French people. No offense Archibald It’s just that I went to France 2 years ago and was treated like garbage.

You know the whole Stupid American mentality.

So, it’s okay to dislike most French people ? How about we say then that most Americans are stupid ?

Maybe there are French people who think that all Americans are stupid. They’re wrong. It’s them who are stupid.

But assuming something about most of the French because of a few idiots who treated you like garbage is probably a wrong idea. I don’t think you’ve really met most of the French ; Most of the French don’t think that way. We don’t assume most of the Americans are stupid.

So maybe you should reconsider the way you see us.

End of the off-topic.

I like Colette. A lot.

Amen to that my friend. But for me, Violet tops my list. I find Vi and her cuteness to be the most attractive.

Now as a male and as others see from my identity on here, I am Not going to say that I have a crush on Dory.

Yes, I love Dory a lot and know much about her. But I can control that love for her.

I know this topic does not necessarily apply to me. But thought it would be nice to just explain how it effects me either way.

OPINION … IMO, Violet isn’t attractive. I think she’s anorexic. I mean, explain “I’m not hungry…!” Come on!!! And she’s only necessarily “cute” at the very end of the movie. During the rest of the film, she’s pretty much a downright wimp.

I can’t say I really have a “crush” on any Pixar characters. I love Alfredo, but not in that kind of way. I think the fact that he’s so naive and innocent is beautiful, because as a girl, I find guys that don’t have any “intentions” and that don’t treat us like a hunk of meat attractive.

But if I could fall in love with any Pixar character, it would definitely be faithful little WALL•E. <3

little chef

little_chef: I think we have a difference of opnion here. :wink: I find Violet the most attracting Pixar character ever. She has got the cutest face, both when she was a shinking and blooming Violet, even a Super Violet. Is she a bit skinny? Yeah, I say so, but that doest matter to me. I like it.

And she wasn’t a strong character, but throughout the movie, she gained both inner and outter strength.

TSS: haha… no comment here. This could get heated. :smiling_imp: lol

I’ll stick to simply saying I’m not an Incredibles fan like other people may be… how does that sound? :wink: Safe to say that, I guess…

little chef

Yeah, lets just agree to disagree before this gets ugly. :wink:

Aww, I was about to start placing bets on that fight! You guys are no fun. :unamused:

JF:Ha!Ha! You’re funny!

Ok how about this:Every Pixar character is attractive in their own way. :smiley: :wink:

Well, I would have let it go on and on… but I’ve been in my share of debates on this forum, and I don’t want people to think I’m a jerk. :unamused: Haha. Because I am very biased when it comes to characters I like. :stuck_out_tongue: