Pixar Crushes!

I meant the girls. I don’t think your gay.

I know. I’m just trying to be funny. :unamused:

lizardgirl - That’s such a sweet story. I’m touched, and I’m not even a romantic. (snigger) :wink:

I’m proud to say that I have never once had a crush on any Pixar character, not even Remy. Well… all right, I do like Flik a little bit, but other than that… :stuck_out_tongue:

– Mitch

I had a crush on Eve for about 2 months after I saw Wall-E. I dont have a crush anymore, but I definitely want a GF just like her!

Uh…no. sorry. I like plenty of them a lot, and yes, Tony is attractive for a computer generated guy, but I cant say I’ve had a crush on any of them.

Mitch- Aw, thanks. :laughing: I’m much too oversensitive for my own good, so even I wasn’t surprised when I became so attached to Randall (to the point where I’m now getting a tattoo on my birthday that is representative of him! Yay! :laughing:)

But you don’t have a crush on Remy? Are you sure? I always thought you had a bit of a thang for him… :stuck_out_tongue:

writes down tattoo comment to shock Randall later

Wow, I never replied to this. :laughing:

My Pixar crushes are … obvious to some. :laughing: I love Randall, Linguini, Flik … and that’s it. ^^

I also like Fillmore but I don’t exactly ‘crush’ on him - I just think he’s cute.

I used to like Syndrome also, but too much chit-chat about the film had made me rather sick of it. That, and watching it too much, I dunno, it annoyed me … hard to explain. That usually doesn’t happen to me with films, but … it did. :stuck_out_tongue:

lizardgirl - You’re welcome. :wink:

Ha-ha! You’re getting a tatoo? Man, you must really love the guy… :laughing:

Heheh. Nuh-uh. It’s a different kind of… relationship, if you want to put it that way. To be blunt, I see Remy as my alter ego, as it were. When I watch him on the screen, it’s like I’m observing myself. So, basically, I am Remy. It’s complicated, so I’ll explain it in detail one of these moons. :wink:

– Mitch

Mitch- It’s not a tattoo of him, as such, but it’s a gecko lizard with green eyes, and the design always reminds me of him. :smiley:

Okay, I sort of see what you mean. That’s pretty cool.

So you have a thang for Flik? You’ve got to have a thang for at least one Pixar character! I think everyone on the boards has to have a thang for at least one Pixar character! :laughing:

Ohhh. Ok. Heheh. Sounds cute. :wink:

Ha-ha! Yeah, I’m a sucker for inventors, since I used to build stuff all the time as a kid. Plus, I absolutely love Flik’s voice, so that probably has something to do with it. I always fall for the weirdest characters. :laughing:

– Mitch

His voice is awesome - yay Dave Foley! <3 - but I think I fell in love with him after noticing my heart ached at the sight of him tearing up. :laughing:

Amen! I read somewhere that Dave Foley isn’t particularly fond of his own voice. I can’t imagine why. :stuck_out_tongue:

Dude, so did I! What really tugged on my heartstrings, though, was the sequence where Thumper was beating him up. Despite coming out battered and bruised, he still remained resilient. le sigh

– Mitch

Zurg(toy), Aphie, Princess Atta, Nemo, Mirage, Violet Parr, Sally, Remy, Colette, EVE, M-O, BURN-E, and Luxo Jr.

Yay! Another Violet Parr lover! :stuck_out_tongue:

Basicliy you like all the pixar girls. :slight_smile:

Dude, not many for Eve! I had one on Eve (yeah I know she’s a robot) her personality is very cute and attractive! If she were only human :frowning:

Some other cute Pixar girls,

Colette
Violet , TSS name all the reasons :wink:
Mirage
Mia and Tia (Cars) I think Tia was the same voice actress as Eve!

I have a crush on both Lightning McQueen and Doc Hudson. Thus my user name LightningAndDoc.

Lightning is so hot with his blue eyes, his voice, his smile, and his paintjob at the end of the movie makes me swoon!

Doc has those same blue eyes as Lightning, his smile is just as hot, I love his deeper voice, and I find both of his paintjobs ah-mazing!

If you think crushing on both Lightning and Doc is weird, let me know.

Yeah, you’re right! :smiley: That’s Elissa Knight.

We should start a show call “Everybody Loves Violet.”

Then again, with the horror movie under a similar name, it might sound like it’s full of Violet stalkers… Ah well, stalk away it is! XD