Pixar Character Lookalikes

look familiar?

Hey! It’s the Omnidroid!

Wow, where’s that from, Monster? It really does look just like the Omnidroid!

Haha, interesting lookalike, but it’s pretty uncanny! Nice find!

Rachel - Holy smokes, that’s scary!! I’ve seen several Russell look-a-likes, but that’s got to be the closest one yet.

MONStER - Ha! Either they designed it that way on purpose or someone from the “Incredibles” crew was inspired by it. Or it could be just a coincidence. Pretty cool, though! :smiley:

– Mitch

(wipes eyes) Good gravy! I’m seeing double!

Al from TS2 and Rafa Benitez when he has his specs on and when he has a cheesy grin look very similar :stuck_out_tongue:

Mike Mozart a toy collecter from Youtube looks like Al

fliiby.com/images/_thumbs/me_d3fujeem2t1.jpg

pixar.com/featurefilms/ts2/i … ind_al.jpg

Oh, I can’t beileve I never posted that! I watch his videos all the time!
Also, here’s a comparison he did: [url]Toy Story Pixar Fail Toy Funny Video Review by Mike Mozart JeepersMedia - YouTube

Lol yes, I love his videos, they’re really funny.

Actually, that was the first thing I thought when I first saw him - ‘hey, he looks like that guy from Toy Story 2!’ xD

It’s Andy!

filmdrunk.uproxx.com/2010/06/is- … -story-kid

My daughter resembles Merida from Brave, both in looks and temperament! :smiley:

Nice cosplay.

My favourite is this:

WOW! The resemblances are uncanny! O_O
So here’s a lookalike I found online.

If you don’t know who it is, it’s James Mead, the guitarist from the band Kutless who is fortunate enough to look like a young Carl Fredrickson! It’d be so cool if he looked like an older Carl in 60 years! :smiley:

Nice one SOA, funny how last night I was watching the Incredibles and I kept on insisting to my family that they looked identical!

Rick Dicker from The Incredibles looks a LOT like Tommy Lee Jones and Richard Nixon, among others.

I still love this topic. |D Ehehe. I probably mentioned my late rat Scrat already and I wish I could somehow contribute to this topic because it’s just awesome to see people looking like cartoon characters!

If I was obsessing about Pixar still I probably would be more alert on similarities! Now my focus is more on Regular Show and yeah, heh.

Lily Cole looks somewhat like Merida. Her face is very round.

^Those are definitely good!

Perhaps, if his hair were red and his face a little rounder, Robert Plant could make a decent genderbent Merida.

:laughing:

SoA: Regarding Edna Mode and Linda Hunt, that was exactly what I thought while watching NCIS: LA!