Pixar Character Lookalikes

I didn’t know that Charlie Bucket was related to Geri :laughing:

Haha, that’s a good one! He really does look just like Geri! :laughing:

I had a student in my 8th-grade class a couple of years ago who had this huge, mischievous grin, and the disposition to match-loved to play practical jokes on his peers, which made him rather unpopular with them. He also had this habit of putting his fingertips together in front of him when he was trying to explain his way out of a difficult situation. One day, one of the other students quipped, “man, sit DOWN and stop buggin’ the teacher! You look jus’ like that dude in Monsters, Inc. with all them foots!” It took me a moment to realize that “that dude with all them foots” was Randall, and this kid DID have a very Randall-ish grin, so I nearly cracked up! I’d just never thought of the resemblence, nor had I ever thought of Randall as having “all them foots”, but he does!

pitbulllady

Found this in Google search: The Incredibles

rubs eyes

I’m seeing double here!

Funny how Huph’s German voice actor resembles the character^^

Ok, guys, I know that I am a Russell fanatic, but this was just too freaky…

So I was in a local supermarket in my area with my mom, just hobbling along the store and digging into the free samples, when this kid walks by who looks almost exactly like Russell. My mom looked at him and said, “Who does he remind you of?”, because she knows that I’m a Pixar geek and has seen quite a few Up clips on account of my obsession. This kid was Asian (he must have been Chinese or something), was fairly short and stubby, and had a backpack on. He also kept going back for the free samples (it was strawberry shortcake or something, and it was delicious, so I don’t blame him for stealing several slices).
My mom suggested that I ask the kid’s mom if I could take a picture of him, since I’d probably regret it if I didn’t, but I was too embarrassed to do so. Still, we followed him around the store for, like, ten minutes until we finally found his mom. My mom asked her if we could take her son’s picture. She let us do so… and thought it was kinda funny (and probably weird) that we would ask such a thing. She had never even heard of Up, although her son did, so my mom began to tell her what it was about and what day it would be released. The kid himself said that he didn’t think he looked like Russell, but hey, the picture I took says otherwise. Oh, and get this: Right before my mom and I asked the kid’s mom if we could take his picture, he grabbed a free balloon in the store. I’m not kidding you! It was beyond bizarre…

If anyone would like to see the picture I can send it on to you via a private message, as long as you promise not to distribute it or anything, since the kid’s mom probably wouldn’t appreciate that. I snapped a photograph of him from a front-on view, although my mom said that I should have gotten a shot of him from the side, as he looked more like Russell from that angle. Ah well. At least I got the picture!

I should have asked what his name was. I wonder… :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh, and, for the record, Carl Fredricksen looks kind of like my late grandfather – same hair and clothes and everything. I’ll try to post up a picture of him if I can.

– Mitch

Haha, that’s very strange but cool, Mitch! Maybe it’s a sign…:laughing: Nice of his mum to let you take a picture of him, though. She was probably (and understandably) very weirded out. :laughing:

That’s awesome. I’d love to see a photo of him, Mitch! Did he have chubby cheeks like Russell, too? :stuck_out_tongue:

Today I saw someone who looks like Michael Giacchino, but no, I didn’t take a photo. :slight_smile:

lizardgirl - I know. It was beyond bizarre. You’re right: It probably is a sign. :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing:

Rachel - Yep! He had the chubby cheeks and everything. I sent you a picture of him, so you can see for yourself the uncanny similarities.

Aw, man. You should have. :wink:

– Mitch

haha these are awesome, ill be sure to post one if i come across a look-a-like

Oh man, okay. I was in a Cheddar’s once (A rather nice restaurant, think a cafe-esque Ruby Tuesdays or Applebees) with my family, and we were just getting our meal. Nothing too absurd.

Then, this group of elderly people come across the aisle from our table, and one of them looks like a living incarnate of none other than Carl Frederickson! He had the same hairstyle, black glasses (though not nearly as thick as Carl’s, yet, looked a lot alike), his face had a bit of a frown automatically, and even had relatively close attire! In fact, aside from the glasses, chin, and height (this man was actually quite tall) there were almost no differences.
OH, and he also wasn’t grumpy at all. He seemed to be a cheerful guy, continually making his group laugh.

I sat there in awe, taking careful note not to let them catch on to my bewilderment and staring, and nudged my mom. “Hey, doesn’t he look just like Carl?”
“Who?”
“The guy from the UP movie I never shut up about, doesn’t he?”

She looked over, agreed, pointed it out to my dad, (they never saw the movie, yet expressed interest), and we all chuckled about it. It was everything I had not to just waltz over and ask “Did you know you look JUST like a guy from one of the Pixar movies?”

Oh man, if I had my camera…ah well. It’s a moment I’ll never forget.

Unfortunately, I don’t have any actual look-a-likes. It’s a shame.

OMG… it’s Russell!

I found it on Lee Unkrich’s twitter. How cute. It looks just like him. You can even imagine him saying “Good afternoon. My name is Russell…”

AWWWWWWW that is soooooo CUTE!!! I love his Russell costume. It really makes him look the part! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Oh my GAWD, the resemblance is UNCANNY! xD

Haha, that’s actually Russell! It’s really him! SO COOL!

Haha, that photo’s floating around. That’s a pretty good lookalike. Imagine if there was a full-size Kevin model…

This is from the TotallyLooksLike.com place, figured you guys of all people would enjoy this one.

I suddenly remembered…
I had a pet rat for the longest time, and whilst his name was Scrat, he looked almost identical to Emile. Same colour and everything… He was a cute guy. Too bad he died. D:

To see some good look a likes check out this forum I have friends on and surf around. Some really good matches.
My favorites are: