OWP's Fanart

Got some more Monster High/Monsters Inc stuffz to show!
I finished the main MI characters up with Randall, Roz, and Waternoose. Randall came out the best, in my opinion (he looks so fly! :sunglasses:). It was fun doing the others, too, though I wish I could’ve made Roz look younger than she turned out (more like a teacher than a student). Well, without further ado…
Monster High Randall/Randy
Monster High Roz
Monster High Henry Waternoose
Hope these bring a smile to your face! I know they’re not perfect… anyway, the MU characters are next! :smiley:

Got another barrel of Monster High/Monsters University art! I know this must not be that great to you guys since no one here’s commented on them. But then again, I guess it’s better no comments than bad comments, right? :stuck_out_tongue: But now I have the entirety of the Oozma Kappa frat for your enjoyment!
Monster High Scott “Squishy” Squibbles
Monster High Terry and Terri Perry
Monster High Art
Monster High Don Carlton
Monster High Sheri Squibbles
I know, I know, this took way way too long for only five drawings. But I’ve been drawing a lot of less-than-Pixar-y things in between, so yeah…
Anyway, I hope you enjoy! And I already know they have bugs, so please be kind in your comments. More tips and tricks, less criticism, please?

I was looking through your stuff today, and I was wondering…

Will you be doing any of the fraternities, sororities and other MU characters in the MH style too? I imagine the PNK ladies may be great candidates, and possibly even Claire and Hardscrabble would totally pass off as Monster High designs too.

^Yeah, I still have plans to at least do Hardscrabble, Brock, and Claire. I might try to do the rest of the frats and aororities, but considering the canvas size on Create, I’ll probably do them offline and post them on deviantART. The PNK girls would look so great in that style, I agree! And I’m trying to put something together for Party Central, possibly… we’ll have to see!
Oh yeah, I did make another little MH/MU something! For Thanksgiving last year I took an old MI promotional short and transformed it into my MH/MU style – and it’s a full animation!
disney.go.com/create/art/2gs11k6 … 0-h-6adc6f
If it doesn’t look that great, it’s because I’m still learning how to animate, but overall, I’m super pleased with it! :smiley:

It finally happened, folks! I’ve got me a deviantArt!
the-sparkly-spycar.deviantart.com/
Long story short: since Create got shut down, I pretty much had no choice but to vacate to dA. I’m super happy to have it up finally and over the next few weeks I’ll be getting everything reposted and fixing all the links I’ve posted here. Just wanted to let you all know! :slight_smile:

What do you mean “Create got shut down”?

^DisneyCreate was an artist community for all ages that Disney.com set up in 2009. I joined in 2010 and in that time my drawing majorly improved and I made lots of friends. But in April they let everyone know that they were shutting down Create in favor of putting their focus into making mobile apps instead. So I spent the entirety of last month saving all of my art before the site went down, and now I’m using dA to post my artwork. I still miss Create, but so far my experience on dA has been very good :slight_smile:

Hey everyone! Time for a deviantART Pixar art dump! I haven’t posted a huge huge amount of Pixar stuff yet but here’s what I have at the moment. Make sure you read the artist comments! And if you have any tips or tricks I’d totally appreciate!
WALL-E & EVE Earth Day Art
Phineas And Ferb/Brave Crossover
Monster High Mike Wazowski
Human Tuner Gang
New Piece: Merida & The Listerine Bottle
Monster High Sulley
Old Hawaiian Jessie Pic
New Piece: Human Lightning From “The Rookie”
Monster High Celia
Monster High Randy/Randall

Another Pixar art dump from dA… not a whole lot up at the moment; just trying to keep it up-to-date!

Monster High Roz
Sorta New Piece: Canine Lightning & Mack
Monster High Waternoose
Monster High Squishy

I would think the humanized Waternoose would have an afro. But very cool nice pics. i think the squishy one is my favorite

^Thanks a lot! And I drew that Waternoose prior to seeing MU, so that’s why his hair is different. I’ll probably do it different from now on :slight_smile:

And now for a super-huge dA Pixar fanart update! If you’re part of the PP dA group you’ve probably already seen all this stuff, but just in case I wanted to get it all out here! I have done a lot of new stuff since I disappeared from the Planet so get excited!

TobyMike “Eye On It”
Merida And Mulan (Reupload)
MH Terry & Terri (Reupload)
Cars Canines: Lightning
Updated MH Sulley
MH Art (Reupload)
LalaPixar Toy Story
MH Claire
MH Mike & Sulley Thanksgiving Animation (reupload)
Humanized Rex & Trixie (reupload)
Brave Christmas (Reupload)
MH Don Carlton (reupload)
LalaPixar A Bug’s Life
CG Pixar Ponies #1

And I think that’s all I’ll be dumping for now. So now you’re caught up to January…

And yet another art dump from dA!

CG Pixar Ponies #1
Mater & Holley “The Way You Smile” (Reupload)
MH Sheri Squibbles (Reupload)
Luigi & Guido Ponies
MH “Always Watching”
Anime Merida Test “It’s A Beautiful Day”
St. Patrick’s Day Merida (Reupload)
Boundin’ Easter Greeting (Reupload)
Anime Holley Test
MH Prom Mike & Celia
MH Prom Don & Sheri
Day & Night Dogs Redraw
LaLaPixar Monsters, Inc.