OWP's Fanart

Wow, we’ve got another Pixar fan artist here! It’s been a long time since I’ve seen a newcomer. :slight_smile:

I like your interpretations of the DRH. And Dory trying to cheer Marlin up is so adorable! :slight_smile:

The Pixar charms are also pretty neat too. My favourites are Cars and A Bug’s Life.

Do you have dA?

Thanks again to my longtime PP friends SallyMcQueen and pixarmilan for the positive comments!
And a special thanks to TDIT! I’m always happy to welcome in new fans and friends! So to answer your question; no, I’m not on deviantArt… I had no idea the site existed until I joined here. I am considering it, though. I just would like to know how the privacy settings are and if there are some manner of controls so the chances of having “inappropriate negative criticism” are unlikely. However, I’m part of a community called DisneyCreate where I am able to draw and share artwork digitally with friends. It’s safe and it’s unique! Like for example, they just got a Brave-themed digital painter; it’s awesome! My first post in this thread has a link to my portfolio. We’ll have to see what happens with dA for now. Thanks again!

OK, I’ve got some new art and some exciting news! So, first off, here’s a little gem I drew two years ago; not really “new art” per se. But this is still the best drawing of WALL-E I’ve ever done. Yes, I know there’s no shading, but I was still trying to figure out the ropes of drawing back in 2010. I actually drew this in one of my doodle notebooks. So yes, this is the first hand-drawn fanart I’ve posted here!

Oh, and I don’t mind a little constructive critcism if you have any advice for drawing WALL-E. I haven’t actually done much with drawing him since I did this, but I’d like to do it again! And yes, there is a butterfly on WALL-E’s hand; there was something about drawing him with a butterfly that I couldn’t resist… :3
The exciting news is that I have decided that I’ll be getting a user on deviantArt! Woot! I haven’t yet (mostly because I’m torn between using my PP Username or a new one), but once I join, I’ll be posting some awesome new stuff! :mrgreen:

I think this drawing is pretty good, especially that you did it two years ago.

Love that drawing. Nice work.

Awww! So cute, with the butterfly. :slight_smile: I have no constructive criticism, lol. I could never draw WALL-E. 8D It’s great!

I wanted to do something for Boanna137’s birthday today… so, here’s a little card I made for her with what I think is PixarPlanet Fan Art’s first humanized Francesco Bernouilli!

Hope to be friends with you, Boanna137, and I hope I did your favorite racer justice :slight_smile:
I’ve been wanting to do this for a while… I love helping people celebrate their birthdays, and so I’m going to try and make my friends (and people who I hope to be friends with) special drawings/cards/graphics on their special days! I can’t promise I’ll be able to get one done every year for everyone, but I’ll try, and if I don’t get around to it, I’ll leave them a note on the Birthday thread!

That’s actually really sweet of you! And I love how you drew Francesco! :smiley:

[size=85]Psstt, my birthday is next Wednesday, just saying. :blush: :mrgreen: [/size]

That’s a great birthday card.

Thanks guys! And I was planning to make you something, SallyMcQueen! Thanks for letting me know so I can get to work on it ahead of time! (The one I did for Boanna137 was done in the course of one day because I didn’t know ahead of time, so you’ve helped me out! I love making stuff for people! :slight_smile:)

gasp I feel special. Thaaaankkkkkssss! :blush: :smiley:

Oh, wow, OWP! Awesome! Love all of it! I love Pixar art, even if I don’t draw well, or sing or any of that!

Apologies for not thanking everyone again since my last art post! So let me thank my two friends/fans who’ve been giving me compliments from the get-go, SallyMcQueen and pixarmilan, my new viewer Geoff-uk1234, and one of my absolute best PP friends modeltrainman for all of your kind words! Now, in my giving nature, I’ve made something for SallyMcQueen’s birthday!

I know that some of you might be tired of seeing me humanize Cars characters, but I love doing it anyway! Now, what you’re looking at are the humanized versions of SallyMcQueen’s fave WGP Racers (not counting Lightning) Carla, Francesco, and Nigel. And because I’ve been experimenting more and more with GIMP, I thought it would be fun to try a more colorful style. Most of my drawings are outlined in black, but I did something entirely different with these! I hope you like, SallyMcQueen; you were the first to check out my art before I posted it here, one of my most loyal fans, a phenomenal artist yourself, and a great friend! And I hope your day is great! :smiley:
And as a reminder, I want to try and make all my friends drawings or graphics for their birthdays, but sometimes, due to my own habit of drawing until I hurt myself and running out of time, I can’t do one for every one of you; but no matter what, I will jot down a message for you on the Birthday thread!

I replied in your PM but I’ll say on here again that I absolutely love this! I mean, the idea itself of my favorite WGP racers is great! This is so nice of you, thank you again! <3 :mrgreen:

It looks great!

Thanks pixarmilan! And I’m so glad you like your card, SallyMcQueen! Knowing you enjoyed it makes me so happy! :3
I have a little something to show you all today; I spent a couple of hours working on a Brave drawing on DisneyCreate yesterday. I had the strangest craving this past weekend to draw Merida and The Triplets and stick a line from a Phineas and Ferb song on it. Anyway, here’s the link to my most recent Create creation, which is also my first publicly-drawn Brave pic (unless you count the wallpapers, a condensed review, and a Pony version of Merida; but the only one I actually drew was the MLP). disney.go.com/create/#/create/ar … 1-i-01410b
Hope you all like it; I think I’ve improved my shading abilities a bit. I’m open for critique and advice if anyone has any!

I think it looks great, it has a very Phineas and Ferb style to it.

I agree, it does have the PF style. I love it! I think they look very much like the characters but still drawn using your own style! Very nice! :mrgreen:

Awwwww! You even made it public! :smiley: ;-p <3

I just want to say that Carla is my favourite Grand Prix racer, and you’ve done her humanised version justice! The only construct-crit I’d give is to try to pose your figures more naturally and have them ‘interact’ with each other to make the group portrait more interesting. You’ve done a bit of that with Carla’s fist-pump, but Francesco and Nigel look too similar. Maybe you could’ve had them in a staring contest or had Francesco preen his hair or something.

Other than that, great work! I’ll have to go and check out your DisneyCreate account now that I’ve found it in the first thread. :slight_smile: