Official Teaser/Trailer Discussion

leeunkrich: Huge smile on my face right now. :smiley:

Kyle: Hmm. I guess you’re right. I had only watched the trailer on my iPod so I wasn’t able to see too well.

Anyhow, it’s awesome that they have LEGO minifigs in TS3. And as for Lotso, I think maybe he needs a cane because he could be an old toy or something. Just a theory.

Also, anyone notice the third shadow beside[spoil] Lotso and Twitch[/spoil]? Who could it be?

Also, the scene with Slinky dangling caught my eye. It looks like they’re in a junkyard. And behind them, chasing after him is the gang. I have no idea where he could be dangling from, though.

Ahh, looks like Mr.Unkrich is slowly not turning into to a lurk. Hello there. :smiley:

As for the trailer, oh we will be picking apart this trailer once it’s revealed. :sunglasses:

We did the same thing to the last one and it was fun. This one will be interesting. Unfortunately I have to wait till I get out of class to start tearing that trailer apart (if it’s out by then).

Found another easter egg in the trailer. The train’s number is 95, which is both the year Toy Story came out and Lightning McQueen’s number, of course.

Sorry I could not post earlier, My computer’s internet was out last night.

Oh wow! Lee Unkrich posted on our boards? That’s exciting! I’m unbelievably happy at the moment, The teaser has me in shivers, I personally thought the scene with Mrs. Potato Head and Twitch was funny, Hope Twitch doesn’t get in the way of Mr. Potato Head’s marriage. :laughing:

IT’S UP!!! AND IT’S EPIC!!!

myspace.com/trailerpark

I-I

I don’t know what to say yet, I need a few moments to gather my thoughts.

Wonder what that little kid was doing?

Oh my gosh!! it’s so epic!

Just pointing this out before anyone else
what’s up with Totoro with the gang while they’re on the computer?

After taking another look, it turns out the “kid” was really a doll!

I am absolutely loving the trailer! I love the little scene with Andy.

Just saw the new trailer! Epic as usual and I can’t wait to see the final film! After I watch it on Hi Definition tonight, I’m going to see what easter eggs I can find. Also, I love how the Toys use Safari to browse the web. Just another Apple reference

:smiley: They try to get back to Andy :smiley:

Too excited!!! :smiley: that’s the most amazing thing I’ve seen this decade! (lol) I’m too excited for this movie to be 4 months away :frowning: I wish it would hurry and get here sooner. Well, I’m officially out of commission for the rest of the day. I need to watch this clip over and over and daydream :slight_smile:

Woody on the hangglider
that is amazing. I always wished I could build something like that to make my favorite toys take flight

Also, regarding Slinky dangling, with the other toys beneath him. I definitely agree-I think it’s a junkyard. He’s got metal springs
so naturally a magnet could have caught onto him. (a junkyard scene, how exciting!! :smiley: )

I think that Andy keeps Woody, and puts the rest of the toys in the attic in the end. At the beginning you see Andy in a different outfit putting all of the toys in a box but Woody. Then, of course, Andy has the speech about Woody about 3/4 way through the trailer.

When Ken says Buzz could be useful. What do you think there up to?

I love the new trailer. The Totoro is there .

The apple HQ Trailers are up and even more impressive! I hope Rex finds a Mrs. in this movie
not sure why but that idea really stuck out to me after the new trailer

HOLY COW! You noticed that too? I thought I was crazy thinking that was Totoro! I had that movie on VHS as a kid <3

Oh my God. I cant wait till June 18th! I love the potato head scenes at the end. I always wondered if the parts would work on a different body. I found the speech about Woody somewhat strange if Andy just thinks woodys a toy though.