Non-Animated Movie/TV crushes

Well, that, and that movie really moved me. But, Neeson and Fiennes didn’t hurt it in my eyes. <3 Just curious, what’s your opinion on that movie? You can PM me if you want to stay on topic.

George Clooney!

Ed Helms!

Jon Stewart!

Stephen Colbert!

Steve Carell!

Buster Keaton!

I know. They’re all at least 40. Or Dead. Oh, and I also like Humphrey Bogart and Trey Parker.

Virginia, do you like Qui Gon Jinn from Star Wars? I do! :smiley:
Look!

:smiley: :smiley:

YES, I adore him. One of the few characters on that movie I can stand. 8D I love all of Liam Neeson’s characters. <3

high five Isn’t he awesome? <3

Yes, he’s PERFECT. 8D :smiley: high five return

I think the movie that Liam Neeson was the hottest in was Les Miserables.

I haven’t seen that movie, but judging solely on search results, I dislike his hair on that movie. But he always looks good. And, his hair as Qui Gon Gin is too long too. 8D

The search results don’t do justice. Or it’s probably just me. A guy in 19th century wear is awesome to me. And Neeson rocks it.

I like him on Schindler’s List and Taken best. Especially Schindler’s List. German accent+short hair= winning!

I am absolutely crazy over Qui Gon Jin. I just don’t know why. He’s not normally the type of guy I would like.

I have a bit of a dorky crush on Elijah Wood atm :blush:

GypsyofMagic, that’s awesome!!

I can see that DD.

Nice, I forgot all about him honestly.

Another one of my crushes is Dick Van Dyke in Mary Poppins.
But my absolute biggest crush is Ray Bolger,even though he’s dead.

The only Elijah Wood movies I know well are the Lord of the Rings. I’ve seen the Goonies, but I thought it was stupid.

I haven’t seen Mary Poppins for awhile, but I have a feeling I agree with you.

Dick Van Dyke is perfect.

I know! I love the character of Bert as well because he has such a big imagination.

He just got married the other day! At age 86 to a 40 year old. What a happening guy!