Non-Animated Movie/TV crushes

Natalie Portman will always be the most beautiful girl imho. But right now (since im watching LOST again), im really digging Evangeline Lilly :sunglasses: Also Marion Cotillard looked mighty fine in that Dark Knight Rises trailer

I admire Natalie very much. She’s cute, incredibly talented and amazingly intelligent. One of my favorite actress out there.

I think Judy Garland is kinda cute.

I kinda think AnnaSophia Robb is pretty cute.

I almost put her on my list! When she was young and in movies like The Wizard of Oz, she looked so charming and cute. It makes me sad that studios put so much pressure on her for her weight.

True, is that how she died? from malnutrition.

Have you ever seen her in the Samantha movie? She was younger and had dark hair in it. I’m a big fan of American Girl, and Samantha is my favorite character.

[url]http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0412366/[/url]

Drug overdose or abuse. According to my mother.

Nope…

Here’s my list.
Mark Hamill in Star Wars
Harrison Ford in Star Wars
Ray Bolger in The Wizard of Oz and The Harvey Girls
Johnny Depp
That’s all I can think of right now.

Nice list Gypsy of Magic.

Cool! Do you like Jack Sparrow?

Funny you name him. I was just storing my Sparrow cosplay hat 8D

Haha, cool! Do you like him?

Uhm… Not in the way this thread’s name suggests! 8D

But I’m a Pirates of the Caribbean fan, and I’ve used that costume several times.

Oh, okay. I do kind of like him that way, but not for awhile, and I’m leaning a lot more towards my other people because JS has been such a common crush for people recently.

Thanks!

I probably already posted in this thread, but I like Sonny Munroe a lot.

Oh, and now I’m fond of Ashley Herbert. Yes, she’s a real person and not a character in a TV show, but on the other hand, she almost is a character in a TV show…the difference being that you can (theoretically) really interact with Ashley Herbert. I even want to found the religion that worships Ashley Herbert.

I totally agree, lol. I’m definitely not gay, but I find a lot more women good looking than me. though I admit, I really love Liam Neeson and Ralph Fiennes. :blush:

8D That must be one of the reasons you like Schindler’s List so much.