Name for Jack-Jack's powers

I don’t know if this is a good source, since it was made buy Disney. But I used to have a coloring book, and on one page, it said things about each person’s power and personality. It said Jack-Jack specifically morphed.

What happened to the book?

Well, I colored all the pages, then my mom threw it away. facepalm

Well, in the comic book world it’s not rare to have more than one power.

Take for instance the world’s most famous superhero: Superman.

Is there a name for Superman’s power? No, he just have a lot of powers. Just like Jack-Jack.

I don’t think it’s fair to compare Jack-Jack to Superman. The reason I started this thread is because of the inconsistency I noticed in the Parr’a powers. Jack-Jack is the only Parr that didn’t have just one solitary power. Because he had so many powers, I waned to concretely combine all his powers into a single label. There are no other characters in the Superman stories besides Superman (save for the villains) that have just one power.

That’s a good argument. I never called it anything, because quite honestly, I never cared about Jack-Jack’s powers. I just thought that was a very funny scene(and short).

Wheezysbestbud, Vi has 2 powers. :wink:

What about Violet?

Actually, there are a lot of characters that have just one power in the DC Comics Universe, which is the one that Superman inhabits.

But as I said before, quite a lot of them have more than on power, and they’re listed as such. It’s very difficult to label them. But if I had to chose a name it would be Pricklepants’: supreme little super-duper-man.

Sorry, forgot about Violet (whenever I watch the movie, I pretend she’s not in it, but that’s a story for another thread). And re: my Superman comment: I wasn’t referring to the whole world of DC Comics; just the characters that were Superman-specific (like Lois and Jimmy).

A lot of Super heroes have more than one power. To come up a name for jack-jack to summarize all of his powers is quite a challenge.

Multiple-Powers-Boy

Ha ha ha! Genious!

I love it but it does sound very broad, meaning this could mean he could have any power, but he has more than one.

The world of Superman IS the world of DC Comics. For instance, The Joker is also a Superman character, not just a Batman one. They all appear in each others comics.

Now, if you’re looking for traditionally Superman-related characters it would be somewhat difficult to find some that aren’t villains or that aren’t normal humans without any powers like the ones you mentioned, Lois and Jimmy (since they haven’t ANY powers, they aren’t related to the topic, as Mirage wouldn’t be either).

So maybe a more proper example would be the X-Men stories. I think the mutants are akin to the super-powered beings on The Incredibles. And some of them display just one power while others have lots of different ones.

Anyone likes how Jack-Jack ignites his powers when he coughed or sneezed in the short Jack-Jack Attack?

Wheezysbestbud: Why do you pretend Vi isn’t there? You can PM me. I need to know now! 8D

Yes. Like Jack Jack, it’s not easy to simplify Superman’s powers in one word.

So true. Funny how we don’t have a name o describe all of Superman’s powers, but we call him Superman anyways.

Maybe Jack-Jack can be super-baby or Incredibaby? :laughing:

[quote=“The Star Swordsman”]
So true. Funny how we don’t have a name o describe all of Superman’s powers, but we call him Superman anyways.

Maybe Jack-Jack can be super-baby or Incredibaby? :laughing:[/quote

And when he’s not a baby anymore?..

How about Incredikid or Incrediboy (but I think his dad might disapprove), And when he’s all grown up and independent, he can assume an original name.

The Amazing…Jack-Jack!

If we gave a name that encompasses JJ’s powers in general, we could call it Pure Awesomeness. Whoops, that’s taken by Po of Kung Fu Panda…

I like Amazing Jack-Jack. It sounds so cute. Call me crazy, but its something I think Helen would name him.