Monique: A Ratatouille Fanfic

Magnific…absolutely Magnific.

I was laughing i was crying it moved me…[sigh]

do you have anymore i can read??

These are touching to the soul as much as a good bedtime story.

My Rating 4.5/5

i might need to get harder on you. That is my third 4 star rating. my rating level is decreasing rapidely.

Wonderful! Magnifique! Vous deviez ecrire plus! Oh man, now you have me speaking French…I loved the concept. Great plot and great story. Very adorable. I rarely ever like OC’s, but I liked yours. She was a good character.

It’s funny, because I was in the middle of listening to “Le Festin” when I came across this fan fiction, so now every time I hear that song I’ll imagine it’s Monique singing it at Remy’s restaurant.

Oooohhhh…when.

Al-Bob: She already posted it up. So far, I was the only one that read it, I think. pixarplanet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3382

augh!!! Where is it…i must have missed it…will look for it.

No worries, Al-Bob, I edited my previous post and added the link. :wink:

Got it Thanks BDD…

Ah, c’est tres bon d’ecrire! J’aime lire tout l’histoire! (I’m an average French speaker, but I still have a long way to go :slight_smile: )
I’ll give you a more detailed review when I find the time, but I love your fan-made character. I must tell you: I read the entire story in one shot! Great work! I’ll look out for you Dark Knight/Wall-E crossover.
The Drive-In Theatre :smiley:

Oh, that one is old and I never finished it. I’m working on a Cars one now.