Mitch's "Tails"

gottalovepixar - Haha – yay! I love making people laugh! :smiley:

Hey, well, you

never know. Perhaps Remy does have a little sister named Genevieve… :wink:

yeah , and then u can get pixar to

give u a share of the ratatoullie money . :wink:

i’ll just keep likikng urs the best , just watch .

:wink:

wow , i’m really liking that wink icon today . i need to go to smiley-facers anonomys ( i know i

spelt it wrong , scary huh ? )

gottalovepixar - Haha – yeah, a share of the money: that would make me happy. :stuck_out_tongue:

Actually, family and friends are more important to me than money. Heck, I’d be happy to work at Pixar even if I

didn’t get paid, although…that would be rather foolish. (snigger) :wink:

And yes, you should sign up for

that smiley-facers website…if there is one. Heheh. And it’s spelled ‘anonymous’, by the way. (snigger)

(clicks tounge ) i can spell

supercalifragilisticexpialidocious , but not anonymous .

well , it’s still funny , i can’t wait for

Rollie to come in . :slight_smile:

yay ! i didn’t use the wink icon !

gottalovepixar - Haha – not

bad! I can spell that too, ya’ know… :wink:

Yes, “Rollie” should be making his appearance in

the story soon…if not later. Hopefully, I will be able to wedge him in in part three of the fifth chapter. We

shall see…

Off-Topic - I like the new addition to your signature,

gottalovepixar. (snigger)

ty , and how do u

know it ? is it because i just gave it to u ?

Yay i’m happy rollie shall be coming soon . i have a

feeling he will be my favorite character in the actual movie . either that or remy’s father .

Ha! that was amusing. “what am I?”

“You’re wet” :stuck_out_tongue:

Nope – I already knew how to spell it before you even gave it. I think… :stuck_out_tongue:

Yep – Rollie should be coming in soon. I’m still trying to figure out how to include him within the

depths of this extremely long chapter, but I’ll figure it out…one way or another.

lennonluvr9 - Haha – thank you!

The Bad News: Well, after serving its spectacular duties

to me for many years, my poor old laptop computer finally decided to die out. Figures too, as it was already

starting to break down before it finally “flopped”.

The bad thing about this is…well…there

are three bad things about this! In sequence:

1. Turns out that I

accidentally left my Zoo Tycoon game inside the laptop computer’s disc holder

before it breathed its last breath. Too bad I don’t know how to get the stinkin’ disc out… :stuck_out_tongue:

2. All of my schoolwork is in there. Oh

well…

3. My entire collection of Ratatouille

chapters is secured inside of that dead laptop.

The Good News: Thank goodness for

Pixar Planet! If I hadn’t typed out my entire

Ratatouille script out on this website, it would have been lost forever. Isn’t the

internet great? (snigger)

I also plan to continue on with chapter cinq soon, so get your eyes ready for

reading… :wink:

And here comes the best part… Since my old laptop is dead, I guess that I will just have

to get an Apple computer, huh? My parents are gonna get me one when they have the money, so I’m not complaining.

(Yipee!) :smiley:

Wow , bummer . You know , you can just bring it to some

computer wizard and they can get the cd out for you . and about theschoolwirk , bummer . :confused:

gottalovepixar - 'Bum’s the word. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, I’ll just go to Best Buy/The

Geek Squad and ask them to fix the computer for me – or, at least, fix it as much as they can.

Heheh –

don’t worry; I’ll still be able to finish my Ratatouille story. :wink:

I’m going to start work on the last part of the fifth

chapter soon. Until then, I decided to make a list of the featured characters in the story (and some of them are

in the film as well, of course). This is just speculation, so read at your own pleasure. :smiley:

Here you are:

Remy - the eldest brother in his family, Remy dreams of becoming a fine

French chef in the city of Paris. His life-long ambition is subdued by his family, who disapprove of his taste

for cuisine and good living.

Fur color: Tender blue
[i]Eye

color[/i]: Orange

Personality - Quirky; ambitious; determined;

sensitive; neat freak.

Genevieve

• Remy’s second to youngest little sister (five weeks old). She enjoys teasing her older brother, and is

notorious for getting into trouble from time to time. Genevieve is never seen without her pink ribbon that is

always bound around her skinny neck.

Fur color: Plain

white
Eye color: Pink

Personality -

Fun-loving; mischevious; bold; acts older than she is.

Pierre - the father of the

household. He disapproves of Remy’s cooking abilites and love for the subject; to him, any food is good food as

long as it is edible, whether it comes from the garbage or from the kitchens. He can often be seen in his study,

reading his favorite newspaper, The Tailed Reporter.

Fur color: Brown,

tinged with gray
Eye color: Light

brown

Personality - Hyper; quick to anger; agreeable; easily pleased; can be

soft-hearted.

Martha - Remy’s

mother and the boss of the family. She has a tender heart and a sweet personality, although she can be a little

cross when dealing with her many children.

Fur color: Light

peach
Eye color: Blue

Personality - Sweet;

tender; calm in a crisis; good-natured.

Rollie - the second to oldest

brother in Remy’s family. He is very close to Remy and Remy is very close to him, even though they are worlds

appart…concerning personality. Rollie often accompanies Remy on his many adventures, even if it takes him some

effort to get there due to his bulging weight factor.

Fur color:

Brown
Eye color: Black

Personality -

Laid-back; caring; optimistic; fun; panics when his food supply is low.

Marie - the oldest sister in

the family, and Remy’s nemesis. Marie agrees with her mother and father in that Remy’s ambition to become a

cook is ludicrous, and she makes her feelings known both physically and mentally. However, deep down, she loves

her brother more than anything. Marie often helps her mother do chores around the house.

Fur color: Black
Eye color: Blue

Personality - hard-headed; uncompromising; determined; gets frustrated

easily.

Chef Auguste Gusteau -

The top chef in all of Paris, Mr. Gusteau is well known throughout France. Many come far and wide just to get a

taste of his newest dish: ratatouille. However, unbeknownst to the public, this popular dish was created by

someone other than Auguste himself…

Hair color: Brown
[i]Eye

color[/i]: Light brown

Personality - Jolly; eager to please;

compromising; optimistic.

Skinner - The next chef down,

and only second-in-command to Gusteau, “Skinner” – as he is known by his fellow employees – yearns to

earn the top spot as the best chef in the country. His plan is foiled, however, by a little blue rat who ventures

into his kitchen one day…

Hair color: Black
[i]Eye

color[/i]: Dark brown (almost black)

Personality - a go-getter;

determined; uncaring; pessimistic; undetered by almost anything.

Collete - Collete is one of

only five female chefs in Gusteau’s restaurant, but this doesn’t stop her from gaining an admirable reputation.

Despite the fact that she is one of the best cooks in her class, Collete never fails to paste a smile on one of

her customer’s or fellow coworkers’ faces. No one knows where she disappears to past midnight, which is when

her shift ends.

Hair color: Black
[i]Eye

color[/i]: Chestnut

Personality - Cheerful; mysterious;

entertaining; curious.

Part 3 of Chapter 5 is

finally finished!!!

I figured that there was no point beating around the bush any longer, and decided to

just write out the rest of the chapter flat-out. However, due to the fact that I poured out the words rather

quickly, it is not my favorite chapter. Although, come to think of it, it turned out rather nicely, considering I

(almost) wrote it out at top speed.

May I present to you, part three of chapter cinq! The last and final

part of this chapter – finally! Please review, when possible.

:smiley:

[b]Part 3, Chapter Cinq:

Rollie[/b]

It took Remy at least ten minutes to shake Genevieve off – he finally succeeded in

doing so by handing her one of his books filled with secret cookie recipes, in which she quickly snatched the

paperback from his hand and scattered off into the kitchen. Remy, meanwhile, shuffled out the back door, careful

to keep out of sight of his mother and father’s prying eyes. Unbeknownst to him, not one, but two shadows

followed him out the door and down the sewer path…

Remy kicked a can as he slowly and humbly walked

down the crumb-coated sewer walkway; however, this only made matters worse, as he now had a stubbed toe to

grumble about. Hopping up and down on one foot like a pogo stick, Remy finally slipped underneath his foot and

plopped down on the floor with a bump – Plop!

“Rrr…”, Remy grumbled, nursing his throbbing

foot. To take his mind off things, he looked in the direction the can had rolled. His eyes led him towards the

sewer waterway, a river that stretched and stretched for miles down the dark tunnel. "Almost like the

sea…", Remy thought out loud. He had always wanted to see the ocean, but his family had never been up to

the journey.

Remy’s pricked his ears up. Something had moved just behind his back, deep in the shadows

of the sewer. Shaking himself free of the pain in his hind foot, Remy cocked his head and sniffed the air

tentatively in the direction of the disturbance. His tail twitched. Yep, something was definitely back there, and

it smelled like a rat. But what a repulsive smell it was! Rotten eggs and moldy cheese, mixed with… – Remy

sniffed – … Yuck! Two week old ham and salty butter, and maybe a half eaten sandwich or two.

Slapping

his paws over his nose to block out the smell, Remy inched towards the blackness and peered around a near corner

in the direction of the noise… But, upon closer inspection, it wasn’t a rat…or a mouse…or even an ant

that met Remy’s eye, but a large, mahogany-colored cockroach. Remy jumped back in alarm, and so did the roach.

Cockroaches were nothing short of common in the corners of sewers and the depths of garbage bins, but to see one

at this time of day – in the early morning – was quite unusual.

"What are you looking at,

vermin?" yelled the cockroach, who’s voice was quite hoarse – hoarse enough to match his repulsive build.

“Hark who’s talking,” Remy replied, wrinkling his nose in disgust, "what are you looking

at?" Remy tried to make himself look tall and bold, but his legs still shook a little from the effort, and

he vigorously wipped his paws against his fur…afraid that they might turn dirty from coming in close contact

with the roach.

The cockroach merely grunted in reply, and was careful to brush a pinch of dirt into

Remy’s face before scuttling off into the darkness. Sputtering and coughing, and quite put-off that any creature

would do such a thing to his shiny fur, Remy shook himself clean before walking off in the opposite direction

himself.

But he had hardly gone to steps before he noticed something strange about his…steps. He looked

at his feet and blinked. “Four shadows?” he said to himself. He moved his right foot to the left…and

so did his foot’s shadow. He shifted his left foot to the right…and its shadow followed suit. The other two

shadows had completely disappeared. “Hmm…that’s strange,” Remy announced to the air. Shrugging his

shoulders, Remy turned tail…away from the sewer water, but…

“AHHH!!!” Remy screamed as a

tall, brown figure glared at him with large, friendly black eyes, sending Remy into a backwards roll and into the

sewer water in the process. “Aww…man! Second time in two hours!”

"Hahaha! What happened

to you?" said the figure, staring at Remy with a broad grin on his face and a half-eaten piece of cabbage in

his paws.

"Me?! I’m-I’m…flabbergasted, that’s what I am! My parents think I’m crazy but I

didn’t do what I thought they did until I did it and now I’m completely off the hook because the Joel guy got

snapped and now I’m being blamed for it because I didn’t do anything and my sister thinks that I look like a

torch when I’m wet!!!" Remy surprised even himself for talking that fast when he had finished, but that was

nothing to how the stranger looked…

"Uhh. You wanna run that by me again? I lost you at the

“crazy” part," said the brown rat, who was quite pudgy in posture. He didn’t look the least bit

detered by Remy’s bombing sentence, however; on the contrary, he starting eating the half-eaten cabbage he was

holding, not seeming to even realize that it was practically rotten to the core.

"Rrrr.

Nevermind," Remy said, as calmly as he could, although he was quite upset that the stranger didn’t seem to

sympathize with his apparent predicament. He just kept chewing his food, while he, Remy, stood up in the water,

arms crossed and dripping wet.

“Want some…?” asked the rat, holding out his rotten cabbage

and apparently taking Remy’s displeased expression to mean that he was hungry.

"No, Rollie! I just

want to stay dry!" Remy shouted, splashing water all over the place in the process. The two rats just sat

and starred at each other for a while. Then the fat rat began to giggle. He looked at Remy and giggled some more.

In fact, he started giggling so much that he just rolled over onto the floor and cracked up like a nut, clutching

his chest and chuckling hysterically like a laughing hyena.

Remy just stared at him, and then he

hiccuped. He slapped one paw over his mouth. He hiccuped again. “Stop it… Stop it…,” Remy muttered

to himself, slapping his other paw over his mouth to try and stop the sudden outbursts of hiccups. Rollie clapped

his paws to his mouth too, but only because he couldn’t stop laughing…

“Ahh…stop it!” Remy

muttered even more loudly, as a battalion of hiccups echoed throughout the sewer and bounced off the walls.

Finally, he couldn’t help himself. Uncovering his mouth, Remy started laughing just as hard as Rollie, splashing

around in the water and getting him and Rollie quite dirty in the process. They made such a raucus that passer-by

started to stare…

"Hee hee! Why didn’t you tell me you flame like a torch when you’re

wet?" Rollie chuckled, pulling Remy out of the water and slapping him kindly on the back, making Remy hiccup

again. Remy just giggled. The rotten cabbage lay forgotten on the floor…

"So where

have you been, Remy? I haven’t seen your footprints around the sewer lately," Rollie asked his brother

inquisitively.

“Ahh…I’ve been hanging out in the kitchens,” Remy recklessly admitted. He

always felt more comfortable telling embarassing things to his brother, Rollie, than to his parents.

“The kitchens?” Rollie exclaimed, his eyes wide with astonishment.

"Yeah… I’m

trying to nab some food for my new recipe."

“You’ve got a new recipe?”

“Yep,” Remy smiled. “And it’s even better than the last one…”

"Better

than the chocolate chip pancakes…?!"

"Better than the chocolate chip pancakes

with boysenberry sauce, Rollie. Trust me, this is one is gonna blow your whiskers

off."

“No kidding!” Rollie was already starting to rub his paws together, like he always

did when something tasty and delicious was on the menu. He never really cared much about what he ate, as long as

it was edible. However, he was always happy to take something that faired better than rotten tomatoes and soupy

peanut better, when he could get a hold of it.

"Yep – and the ingredients for it are right smack dab

in the middle of Skinner’s kitchen!" said Remy, pointing his finger up towards the ceiling as he said it.

Rollie collapsed against the sewer wall.

“Ski-Ski-Skinner’s…k-kitchen?” Rollie stuttered.

“But he’s a…a…”

"…a genious, my fair friend! And a rabid collector of cheeses. Good

ol’ Skinner’s got a couple of havartis in his cupboard to die for…," said Remy, and his eyes glittered

as he said it. Just the thought of chopping a couple of his favorite cheeses in his most-prized-to-be dish made

his fur tingle with expectation!

"Sooo, I suspect your going to sneak out of the sewer at night when

mom and dad are asleep, climb up the basement stairs into the restaurant, slither into Skinner’s kitchen, and

pick the cupboard locks with a knife, and steal the cheeses while escaping with your life in the process…while

Skinner tries to kill you, of course?" Rollie predicted, glaring at Remy.

"No, you fool. I’m

going to sneak out of the sewer at night, climb up the basement stairs, slither into Skinner’s kitchen, pick the

cupboard locks with a knife, and steal the [u]havarti[/u]

cheeses while escaping with my life in the process! Sheesh, Rollie – they’re not just any cheeses," Remy

sighed, ending his long explaination with a roll of the eyes.

“Heheh – classic Remy,” Rollie

thought to himself, but he just smiled and laughed as Remy finished his speech, before putting his arm around his

brother’s neck and walking back home with him, down the sewer walkways and around a corner.

Ha ha ! that made me laugh so much

! Nice chapter Mitch ! Just what i needed after working on my own fanfic . I was like ’ look somebody posted ’

after working for about an hour on the last chapter , and i saw it was one of ur new part of a chapter i was

happy . It gave my poor fingers a rest . :wink:

gottalovepixar - Haha

– thank you! I’m glad you liked it. :smiley:

Yeah, rest those fingers. I’m sure you’re tired after typing

out that long chapter. I read the tenth chapter of your fanfic, by the way, and it’s great! I haven’t read the

newest addition yet, but I’m going to today. Keep up the good work!

And thanks again. :wink:

It’s not that big , but bigger

than the last . Not as close to as big as your chapters .

But i’m getting too off-topic .

I love

how you put Rollie in there . You put him in there good . A brother huh ? I alwas thought he was his friend , or

cousin . One or the other . :wink:

Off-Topic - Your chapters are medium-length: just the right size.

On-Topic - Yep, I decided to make him his brother. I always pictured

Rollie as Remy’s uncle, but so many people suggested that he is Remy’s brother that I just cast him in that

particular role. I think it works, though. :wink:

Cool. I figured

Rollie would be coming in somewhere. Interesting that you made him Remy’s brother.

lennonluvr9 - Thank you for reading, sir! And yep

– I made him his brother. I’m starting to think that it was kind of a weird choice myself.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Update: I plan on making the sixth chapter extremely good compared to all

of the other chapters I finished; of course, I want to make my whole story exceptional, but you know that I mean.

I will start work on the next chapter sometime this week or next week, if possible. I only write

stories/chapters when I am in the right “mood” for it – my personality at the time seems to make

certain situations in my stories “stronger”.

Update - I have just completed an outline of the entire plot-line to/of my

Ratatouille story. I must say: I am very pleased with it! I have all (or…most) of

the characters fleshed out in both personality, posture, and profile/looks. Not to brag or anything, but…it’s

going great! :smiley:

By the way, let me just say that I made “Skinner” very devious. You have no idea

what I plan to make him do (or…try to make him do) to Remy. He’s pure evil… (snigger)