Miley Cyrus

She’s definitely not my favorite person in the world, but I must admit that she is very talented considering how young she is.

They where already published, what was she gonna do? “OMG they edited in my face on that skimpy photo!” Think about it. She apologized cause she had to.

It’s even worse she (AND HER DAD!) claimed that because (actually quote from him) “[the photographer] was so cute, when she suggested it, you’re like OK” Oh, give me a break!

Can people, fans or not, get over that by now? People do make mistakes, big or small, famous or not, and later when they look back at it, they can regret it. Miley Cyrus has a right to keep moving foward from that after having learned her lesson, but it would only make her feel worse if others aren’t willing to.
But I know I’m willing to forget it.

Hard heart’s stir anger while a forgiving heart is slow to wrath…

OK…

I don’t forgive much. I’ll admit. But usually the person deserves it…(JK)

I’m not saying it was not just a mistake, I just didn’t like how she didn’t take responsibility for the mistake. She blamed it on another person. That, in my opinion, is way worse than making the mistake. Plus, I don’t think most things that celebs do are “mistakes” as much as they are stunts for attention.

Well, you’ve got a point there, Rac_Rules. Blaming it on someone else is not the way to go.

Might we talk about something else besides her pictures, though?

I think it was a crappy decision and I can’t believe she went through with it. Those pictures don’t even make her look pretty.

Maybe she will stick to music intead of photography… :laughing:

Hopefully.

Anyway, lets go with ol’ brighty’s (I hope you don’t mind me calling you ol’) and talk about something else.

Isn’t she going to be in that new movie…what was it called.

Superdog??

that movie looks really good…

In Bolt, she’ll provide the voice for Penny.

I think she’ll sound great in Bolt.

I used to be able to keep track of her songs, and the order they came out. But now, there’s so many, I don’t even know them all!
I liked her old song Pumpin’ Up the Party, and her not-so-new-anymore song See You Again.

Miley has a great voice, and i heard her character in the trailer, and it seemed to fit Penny perfectly!

I know! :smiley: What I really don’t like is when people start critisizing the way her voice sounds (thank goodness that doesn’t happen here). But what I like about her is that she doesn’t back down when people start to judge her. Miley is proud of her voice, one of the unique gifts she was given.

God is good to her. :smiley:

I thought she did a great job on the trailer. She sounded like the perfect fit for that role. I hope the movie does well. It has a great storyline.

Though I’m not crazy about her singing voice, her speaking voice is pretty good, and I think it was very good for the role. When I saw the trailer, I barley recognized it. I think it’s because she was not being pressured to do that obnoxious strong country accent by people who obviously have no idea what life in states like Tennessee is like.

Well, I lstened to one of here songs called “7 things” and I hated it.

Oh, many of her songs are terrible, i agree. There’s like one or two i enjoy listening to. I’m just glad that she has so many fans.

Well, I admit some songs by her just don’t appeal to me. However, I still believe she has talent. If she were to make contemporary Christian music, I think it’ll rock.