Meet The Robinsons

Aw, that’s so sweet! That song always makes me cry. :open_mouth: Every time. Meet the Robinsons was the first non-Pixar film to make me cry. I love it. And Frannie is so awesome!! 8D

The voice of Young Frannie was provided by Jessie Flower (Toph in Avatar the Legend of Aang.) Guess you’re all gonna jump on me now for mentioning Nickelodeon on a Disney site… o_0

I saw this DVD on sale at Blockbuster for 99 cents. I would of got it, but I got Bruno instead.

Really? That’s actually pretty cool! I didn’t know her from anything else.

I was an Avatar fan before I saw the movie, so when I saw the cast I was like OMG! The voice did sound a bit familiar…

Ah. I first saw this movie on Starz, and didn’t care. Until the end. Oh my gravy, did the end make me sob. So, then I saw it again 4 or 5 more times. Some where down the line, I became a fan. 8D

I think the movie is great, plot-wise. Maybe the execution wasn’t that good, as the animation aged badly and the dialogue gives headaches.

But still good.

You got a head ache, Spirit? How many times have you seen it? It sinks in more and more with re watchings.

It’s a manner of speaking. I was referring to when the characters talk. They don’t stop and they’re on caffeine!

But I know it’s the style of the film. I really like the overall product.

Oh, okay. I have problems with picking up on jokes over the computer. 8D

It wasn’t a joke, just an expression 8D

Oh, my bad again. :stuck_out_tongue: 8D

Anyway, I really like this movie.

Yes, specially loved that the plot was rather intricate.

By the way, Frannie would be an awesome mom! I think she’s so cool.

She was my favorite character. I think.

She’s my favorite, then Louis/Cornelius.

Yes, he was a good protagonist.

The villains lacked something, though.

Really? I found Goob hilarious.

Yes, I liked him as a kid. That was a great move on part of the screenwriters.

But as Bowler Hat, he was too… dumb.

That is why he’s hilarious. He’s an evil non-genius.