Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted

8D We’ll see in due time, guys.

Well this film looks kinda interesting. I think I might go see it.

Looks like the film is getting a positive reception at the moment. It currently holds an 80% on RT.

^With 5 reviews… exactly the same as what Cars 2 had last year :confused: (i’m an RT fanatic btw!)

Yeah. I’m sure it’ll be a decent treat until Brave comes out.

I admit it openly: I want to see it really badly!
I’m a big fan of the Madagascar films… sue me :stuck_out_tongue:
I hope it’s awesome; I think the movies just keep getting better! I love the characters, and it’s fun overall. The second one was the best in my opinion and I’ll be happy to see how they come off of it. As I’ve always said: “A good sequel is like another great book in your favorite series.”
And I have never seen a bad sequel in my life.
I do find it weird if they actually didn’t research Europe. I suppose I can’t speak for my European friends here since I’m “Extremely American”, but didn’t they learn anything when they worked with the British company Aardman??

I’m not against sequels like some people are, but I’d say there are a lot of bad sequels, specially when the original film was bad per se.

Anyway, you must lead a pretty happy life if you’ve never seen a bad one. I envy you 8D

Well… I think it’s just because I’m blissfully naive when it comes to movies. :mrgreen: I mean, I don’t watch much beyond animated movies, and I see the good in some of the most criticized films.
I don’t doubt that there are bad sequels out there… I’m just hoping I never see one!

I’m not sure how this will fair on RT. I mean it has an 80%, but that’s only 5 reviews. It could go either up or down.

Yeah, Cars 2 was doing fairly well the first day.

What? I didn’t even know there was Madagascar 3 until now! I seem to have been losing track. I enjoyed the first two but this just seems like a cash-in.

This film is looking pretty good. I am gonna see this on release day since in enjoyed the first two madagascars.

As you guys can probably tell from my sig and avvie, I’m pumped up for this (hopefully) final instalment in the trilogy. I hope the Zoosters really get home this time. :slight_smile:

You can play a really neat interactive video game (and I mean video in the most literal sense) on the official Dreamworks Youtube channel. :sunglasses:

I’ll probably go see it this weekend and write a review on my Tumblr. Look out for it!

Also dibs on the tiger being a villain and the cheetah being Marty’s love interest.

The first was good, but I didn’t like the second much. I probably won’t end up seeing this until it comes out on Home Video.

I’m really excited!! There’s an ad for the preview that comes up for some youtube videos, and I love the line “Only people and penguins can drive.” 8D

You said it, TDIT and Amy43! I’m hoping to double feature it with Brave on the 23rd! :smiley:

That “cheetah” is actually a jaguar and I don’t think I’m spoiling anything when I say that she is Alex’s girlfriend, judging from the clips that have been released lately.

I might skip out of this one since I really didn’t like the two predecessors. I’m sure it’ll be a fun film for family audiences until Brave comes out.

I laughed at that line too, it was so non-sequitur! Are you gonna watch it?

That’s my plan too - I’ve practically supported almost every animated feature film that comes out in theatres for the past 7 years because I like to ‘give back’ to the industry.

I was kinda bummed I missed The Lorax, but I hope to see Ice Age 4 too cos’ Blue Sky’s been winning me over lately with Dawn of the Dinosaurs and Rio.

Madagascar 3’s already out here, but it’ll be unleashed State-side tomorrow! This TV spot will scare the fur off you. [size=50]Or not.[/size] 8D

Totally! I’m excited! Do you know when it will come to theaters?