Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted

You know, I have a feeling that they might say that Alex’s dad passed away sometime after the second film. But then again, if they’re in Europe then who’s the Alpha lion now? And where’s Alex’s mom. I hope this movie doesn’t open up a bunch of Plot holes.

I’m not really keen on this one. Looks like it could be alright though.

I think that[spoil]keeping them in Africa[/spoil]by the end of the second film was a mistake.

Uh the movie came out 4 years ago. I don’t think you have to use spoilers because I think pretty much everybody here saw the film by now.

No, I did it because a lot of people has commented about not having watched it yet.

The rainbow afro joke in the trailer is unbearable. I’m sorry. :laughing:

It really is. Too cheesy.

The only part of the trailer I liked was the part with the giraffe’s head coming out of the water and the neck keep on going. That was the only funny part to me.

They got Frances McDormand and Jessica Chastain for this. I like them both, but I don’t enjoy this franchise.

They could pull something good out, I suppose. Let’s see.

I agree. After that, the whole trailer progressively spirals downward. 8D

This is not interesting to me.

Same, I didn’t even really like the first movie.

I can already tell this is destined to bomb both critically and at the box office. I’m sure Dreamworks won’t care since the film will do good overseas.

Yes, this isn’t a franchise I care for myself.

I hope they end the series here and don’t pursure the planned fourth film.

Exactly. I hope this movie bombs so they just end it all.

Yeah. It’s bound to underperform completely domestically since Brave comes out two weeks after.

Don’t count your owls before they are delivered.

Anything might happen and it could be the other way around, as unlikely as it seems.

If it does well at the box office,theres bound to be a 4th(You know what dreamworks are like with sequels/franchises )

We all know that Mr. K at DW likes to milk his film series to death.