K9Girl's art!

Sorry this took so long guys, I just wanted to wait until my parents were gone so they wouldn’t freak out. :stuck_out_tongue:
Anyway, here’s my Lightning McQueen:

What do you think? I honestly think he’s adorable. I must sound like a freak here, but it’s just so cute when I pick him up and just hold him in the palms of my hands 8D

Why would they freak?

And it is adorables! Consider running it in Pixar Planet’s awards next year!

One suggestion. Upload a picture of it next to a baseball or soda can for size comparison, if you can!

Grace!! He looks so cute! I love his smile, and the bottle caps look great as wheels! I wish I was as creative as you :smiley:

e-j-e: Great idea! I’ll have to do that sometime soon. You can see a tiny part of an ottoman in the picture, but definitely not enough to know how big it is. :laughing:
They just make a huge fuss over how cute it is and how cute I am. It’s torture. 8D
Katie: Aww, thanks! :smiley: It looks like I finally found a use for all the bottlecaps I have lying around. I’m very satisfied with how he came out, I think I should make another one someday.

Thanks! He’s just so cute, I love his little smile!

That’s awesome!

I applaud you! Keep up the great work!

AAAAHH!! Grace, that Lightning model is so cute! :smiley: I love it. What did you make his body out of?

Whoa, thanks, guys! I got more feedback than I expected. :smiley:
IV: I chopped up a tissue box, made a smaller box out of that, and bent another piece of cardboard for the hood, which I later covered in masking tape and then construction paper. If I make another one of these things I’ll have to do a step-by-step picture thing. :smiley:
Anyway, I haven’t exactly come up with anything new lately. I have this random Up picture I’ll be posting soon. I’ve been working a lot on my Pixar music projects lately, but I am getting some new art ideas! :slight_smile: I’ll be sure to let you guys know when I come up with a new project!
-K9

That’s awesome! Very creative. It seems you really like tissue boxes, huh? :slight_smile:

8D They’re not very interesting, but they’re good for art projects, because my mom uses all the other cardboard we have for her work. :stuck_out_tongue: I always keep a few empty tissue boxes in my closet for stuff like that.

I think it’s very inventive. And recycling! Wall-E would be proud. :stuck_out_tongue: 8D

Hahahaha! I certainly hope so, considering how my WALL-E model is made out of one. 8D

Exactly. I love him, too. So cute!

Omg, the Lightning McQueen model is absolutely precious!

hahaha, he would! Grace, you should try to make a WALL-E in the future.

Hey, everyone! :mrgreen: It’s been really slow on this thread for a while, but I thought I’d update with some great news:
I got my own camera!
With my camera, I can finally post pictures whenever I want, so I should be able to update this page in a few days! :slight_smile:

Yay, that’s awesome! Hope you upload some soon!

Hurray!! :smiley:

Here’s something I drew a long while ago… (if you look carefully, the date is from February :stuck_out_tongue: )
And yes, I was indeed bored when I drew this thing.

Here’s some detail of Carl, Russel, and the house. (And unintentionally, my violin case…)

I’d have an up close picture of Kevin and Dug (which you can barely see in the first picture), but the camera wouldn’t cooperate. If you really want it, though, let me know and I’ll be happy to take another shot at it. :laughing: