K9Girl's art!

Thanks, Virginia!
Well, I have a few empty tissue boxes in my room, so I just trimmed them a little bit, and coated them with construction paper and added a few details. :slight_smile: I’m making Carl and Ellie’s house right now.

Aw. That’s so cute!! You’re very creative.

Thanks! :slight_smile: I tried making EVE out of a water bottle, but that didn’t turn out very well. 8D

Maybe some egg shaped object? She always makes me think of eggs. :laughing:

Same here! I have a plastic Easter Egg in my room, maybe I could use that! Except that’d be weird since she’d be about 3 inches tall! :stuck_out_tongue:

lolz, what did you use for eyes?

I just drew then on. :slight_smile:

It’d be awesome if you could pull her off.

Well, in that case, I’ll try again, but I’m totally not using a water bottle! :laughing:

Guess what? I lost the next drawing I was going to show you all! :laughing: Serves me right for forgetting to stick it in the folder that has all my other drawings. But I have a new project idea I’m really excited about! :slight_smile:
But until then, enjoy this extremely random picture of Mike.

:laughing: I’m so bored. Anyway, I hope to get some new stuff up here soon!
-K9

Hi Mike! waves He’s so adorable!

that “hi mike!” pic should be a smiley, definitely!

Thanks, guys! Glad you like him, considering how I made him in about 10 seconds. :stuck_out_tongue:
Just a little update, last night I was terribly bored and I started making a Lightning McQueen out of some cardboard. He’s looking pretty good, he just needs a face and some tires and then I’ll post him here!

Aw! I love the Mikey! He’s so cute.
You’re pretty handy! I can’t wait to see your Lightning!! I’m sure he’ll be great considering how good everything else you make is

^Aw, thanks! :smiley:

Update time!
I made this random Up drawing tonight. :stuck_out_tongue: And once I glue lightning’s 95 on him, he’ll be all done! So in the next week or two you should get to see some new stuff!

Sweetness, sounds like you’ve been a busy bee Grace!

I can’t wait Grace! I hope you can get the pictures up soon :smiley:

Okay, a while back I said I drew a bad picture of Lightning McQueen on the computer, and I don’t know why, but a few of you asked to see it. :stuck_out_tongue: I personally am slightly scared of it. But anyway, here you go:

Oooh, I just got an idea for a new random Youtube video. :smiling_imp:
Anyway, I’ll go looking for the camera pretty soon here and show you all my other stuff! :smiley:

That’s awesome!! 8D I love it! :smiley: