Jack Jack Attack

TSS- Apparently it’s something to do with the complexity of the sounds, and how they encourage certain parts of the baby’s brain to develop more rapidly. I heard about it in the newspaper I read a while ago (though it’s not exactly the most trustworthy print :unamused:) and they did a simple test with ten babies, playing Mozart as they slept with five of them, and letting the others sleep in silence. As the babies got older, the ones who learned how to walk and talk the most quickly were the ones who had listened to Mozart in four of the cases. I’m sure there’s more stuff about it on the internet.

Well, I wonder how Jack-Jack’s parents can have a “normal” life with a baby who has danger written all over him. :laughing:

Well, buy fireproof clothes, keep him in a strong, indestructible cradle, you know, all of that stuff.

They’d probably have to have everything in their house fireproof. :laughing: :laughing:

Oh yes, I would imagine putting out all of JJ’s fires after he explodes. That would be really annoying.

He’d probably have to learn how to control himself - you wouldn’t want a baby doing that all the time. :wink:

Yeah - I wonder what happens when he gets to be 10 years old? :astonished:

Well, hopefully by then, he would’ve already learned how to control his powers.

Amazing how his diaper didn’t burn up? 8D

Yeah, about that. This is just a theory, but I think that Edna Mode made that diaper just for Jack-Jack.

Jack Jack Attack is one of my favorite pixar short films. Did anybody count how many powers did Jack Jack had during the short film plus the powers he did in the movie?

I know it been awhile since i sat down and watch the movie, so excuse me if i leave anything out.

He had fire powers, laser eyes, this disappearing power (doing though walls,etc) turning into a monster creature, etc.

He can also vibrate at fast speeds, turn in to some kind of heavy metal ( forgot name ) and he’s either very fast or has this type of teleportation (sp?) power too.
:mrgreen:

Jack-Jack’s powers are, according to the movie and short,

levitation

transmogrification

teleportation

optic powers

psychokinesis

superhumanly acute senses

higher intelligence/omnilingualism

I think these are all of them.

I think that is about it. There is a whole list of his powers at wikipedia, but some of them aren’t even seen in the film/short.

Just goes to show how reliable wikipedia is. It’s not reliable at all. :laughing: I go to Upcoming Pixar, JV Pixar News, Google Alerts, and Pixar Planet for all my Pixar news.

I thought this short was really funny. Jack Jack was so cute! And it was the only time that I’ve ever seen Syndrome without his mask on. He’s got nice fiery orange eyebrows. :slight_smile: Very hot, lol.

Marie, oh boy, I kinda expected that, but it was just oh so cute to hear that from you. Too bad Kari was too truamatized to realize what Syndrome really is. I heam, not only the “S”, but his SUper suit should give it away.

She probably didn’t get it because she was up all night trying to protect herself from the baby.

The Star Swordsman - :slight_smile: Lol, yeah. If it were me though, I would immediately forget how exhausted I was, and I’d pounce on Syndrome, hugging him and never wanting to let go. If I had a baby in my hands, I’d put it down first of course, lol.

A113: you have a point. And then again, a baby expolding would cloud your mind in a hurry.