It was Mozart’s music, I just watched the short, sorry! :blush:

Out of all of the Powers Jack-Jack displayed

in this short, what was your favorite?

(Haha) There all so great! Umm…

Turning into a Fire Ball power is pretty cool, but I think I like the

Laser eyes! :sunglasses:

Floating through walls - Now

that was cool. I can just imagine what I’d do to scare

my sister if I had a power like that… (snigger)

Oh, I forgot about that one!

Man, he is one

powerful super baby! :sunglasses:

The transforming power, I love

that!

With all of

the powers he displayed, it looks as though he’s definitely going to become one of, if not THE, most powerful

Super ever! And yeah, my favourite power of his definitely has to be the floating through walls thing. :laughing:

Yes, Jack-Jack is really powerful and unpredictable huh? About being the most powerful Super?

it could happen. After all, he is a baby and his powers will grow.

Yep, and also, as far as we’re aware from what we’re

shown in the film, very, very few Supers have more than one or two powers, yet Jack Jack has a whole host of

powers!

I hate to see how he’ll vent out his feelings in his

teeage years… (snigger) :unamused:

But then again, the

reason why he has so many powers is because he is a baby. babies are full of possibilities and anything can

happen.

Although I doubt that the other Supers had more than a

couple of powers when they were babies…I honestly don’t think that, for example, Helen could do more than

stretch when she was young. It’s unlikely that Supers start off with many powers and lose them as they grow

older, just because there’s no reason for that to happen. And I assume that it’s likely that Jack Jack is going

to keep all of the powers he has now for the rest of his life.

I wonder how little Jack-Jack acquired so many powers in the first place? Perhaps

it’s a “family inheritance” feature: the combination of his mom’s and dad’s super powers united to

create one “sure-fire” baby…literally. :stuck_out_tongue:

Intrsting points you guys.

Mitch: I think that

when he recieved the Super Hero gene, he probably got one that gave him so many powers. But in actuality, in the

movie, he gets so many powers to bring out the element of surprise. Since babies are full of surprises, he has

been given so many powers. Nobody knows what powers he is going to display next.

just saw the short today, and I thought I should bring this back to life again. If it doens’t work, then I tried.

O yeah, I always loved that short it crackes me up all the time :laugh:

Is there anything in particular that you like about it slinky? I am just trying to get something going here.

Well, I liked the part when Jack-Jack saw the flash cards and saw the campfire, turned into a fire ball and freaked out Kari.:laughing: That part was hilarious.

I agree that it one of the funniest parts of the movie, but I think the funniest of them all will have to be the big “B S” at the end of the short with Syndrome.

“What does the “S” stand for?” - Kari

"Err…Sitter. At first I was going to go around with a big “BS”…but you know why I couldn’t do that! (chuckles) - Syndrome

Did I get it, TSS? :smiley: