Inside Out Main Thread

I see it being more serious then Wreck-it-Ralth for some reason.

Oh yeah, you’re probably right. But I wonder who the characters will be? Characters inside the brain, or characters who are people?

I wonder that too. Could be both soemhow. I hope they release new information soon.

I doubt we’ll get anything soon though.

Yeah, the earlyest I see is maybe a couple weeks before Brave comes out.

But even so, we have 2 more Pixar films scheduled ahead of Brave. If anything, it’ll be stuff for the Dinosaur movie.

But that’s a long time from now.

I know :frowning:
Oh well, good things come to those who wait :slight_smile:

This is also too early but what do you think they will make a short of?

I know it’s very, very unlikely but I’d love another Lasseter short. Knick-Knack is my favourite of all the shorts. He’s probably too busy though :frowning:

He may make another short. but he is busy.

How many jobs does Lasseter have again? :wink:

He works at Pixar and Disney I think.

And the theme parks I think…

I’ve been wondering that for a very long time.

This film makes me alternative think of Inception and the French animated series Il était une fois… la vie.

Probably it will be more like the latter.

New information, this time from Lasseter:

“Pete Docter, from Monsters, Inc. and Up, is doing a new film that takes place inside of a girl’s mind and it is about her emotions as characters, and that is unlike anything you’ve ever seen.”

:open_mouth:

ETA: watching the interview with JL now. JL and his awesome (although in this case, subtle) Hawaiian shirts…

I think it’s awesome the mind we’ll see is a girl’s one.

I watched the interview. It’s a great interview and the Inside the Mind Movie sounds even more interesting than it did before.