Impersonate a Random Celebrity: Home Edition

Who did you think it was? :slight_smile:

Hey, I’m rich, for doing nothing. I don’t act, or sing, or do anything that requires talent. I’ve been arrested with drugs put in weird places, I have a perfume line, I have no dignity, and a reality TV series.

Come on. Paris Hiltion was in Repo! The Genetic Opera, and she did her role VERY WELL. She won a Razzie for her role just for being Paris Hiltion, which is kind of sad.

I have an entire night’s line-up dedicated to me and I haven’t written a single episode of anything! Mwahahahahaha!

Hello dears. How are you today? Today I’m feeling like the cat’s whiskers! And if I weren’t feeling like the cat’s whiskers, I’d change myself. If you can’t be yourself, who else can you be? You make someone new.

Seth McFarlane.

I really have no idea at all. Freddie Mercury?

Can multiple impersonations go on at once? :neutral_face: If not, I can delete this post.

I’ll start somewhat easy.

“I’m a friend of Sarah Connor. I was told that she’s here. Could I see her, please?”

Hey, I’m a comedian and am usually very vulgar. I am in a few comedy movies but am now in a family friendly film which is soon to be released. My supposed stupidity is what makes me funny as well as my redneck puns.

Well, that’s a little obvious. 8D Larry the Cable Guy.

Yup! :smiley: I was going to do Owen Wilson but I know more about Larry The Cable Guy

-You can always look him up-

Hello! I’m a Latina actress. I’m beautiful, I played Frida Kahlo in a film, and played opposite a new star in the Pirates franchise.

Penelope Cruz?

Heheh, that’s actually relatively close :wink: It’s David Bowie. He calls everything “the cat’s whiskers” xD

No, it’s Salma Hayek, who played opposite Penélope Cruz.

I like how this has turned into a game and having people guess instead of everyone acting out as a random celeb.

I am a well known European born actor with a smexy accent. I’ve never been nominated for an Oscar, but have been nominated for an Annie.

Hugh Laurie? That’s my guess.

Hugh Laurie was nomimated for an Annie? :open_mouth:

Nope, it’s not him.

Yes, he was.

Gerard Butler, then?

No, Salma Hayek. Spirit gets an ice cream cone!!

Leirin: I would have never gotten that! I’m surprised I even had the occupation right! 8D

EJE: Is it Antonio Banderas?

I am a well known(gorgeous) Chinese actress who is well known in Asia and Hollywood.

Clues are getting weaker every time 8D

Zhang Ziyi?

No. She was in am movie with the one you mentioned. A very popular movie which I believe won 4 Oscars.