If You Could Change One Thing...

LOL! That’s OK! You should listen to the whole thing…I love the break in the middle with the guitar.

Wow. I totally missed where Spirit and Pixarfan tried to start a conversation with me. Sorry, guys! :blush:

I do not like any of the songs on Shrek, and dislike most of them on Cars. One thing I will say, though, is that at least on Cars they tried to incorporate the songs into the plot. In Shrek, they just threw popular music in there to be “cool”. :unamused:

Very true. I happen to like most of the songs on Shrek because I like pop music but you are correct, they had no connection at all really.

I don’t like the songs myself, but I tend to not love popular stuff. Except Pixar and Disney.

That would explain why you don’t really like the songs. I can totally understand, it’s all a personal preference!

I like to listen to Rascal Flatts’ Life is a Highway cover, though. I don’t hate every song on there, it just took from the plot-in my opinion-.

I don’t know…on the one hand, Lightning bugged me because his attitude was so jerk-um…y. On the other hand, the movie was perfect as it was.

forced smile

What about afterwards?

I don’t want to change him into a goody-two shoes, though. What do you mean, afterwards? :~o :laughing: And do you hate me? The forced smile tells a lot.

After he changed…and no I don’t hate you…

through teeth
I’m trying to be a better member…

:unamused: I’m really not sure. He can’t be 100% good, and he can’t be 100% jerk. Maybe a little of both, really. A nice jerk. 8D

through teeth

How do you know he can’t be 100% nice?

Could you please stop calling him that?

through clenched teeth Listen, you little piece of scrap metal…I don’t know what your problem is, but I have nothing to do with it.

Hey! Guys, come on! Of course Lightning was a jerk. That was part of the movie, showing that he changes to become a better car. So in a way you are both right.

You’re right. I understand that; but there was something about his jerkiness in the beginning of the film and half his trip to Radiator Springs that initially made me root for him to go down. But, yeah–he was a jerk, and that’s why I cheered at the end when he finally stopped thinking about himself and rebuilt the town.

Well, in a way I think he couldn’t really help being a jerk at first. With the life he was living it just sort of happened. There is always a motive behind things. I too was very happy when he changed at the end though. :slight_smile:

Yeah,It just bother’s me when people talk as if he hadn’t changed at all…and I’m still irrtated about a incedent that happend on here,but that’s another story… :frowning:

-through clenched teeth- Me too…

I don’t mind if people call him a jerk. He was portrayed as one in the beginning. All that matters is who is now though. This should be shown in the sequel I hope. :laughing:

Yeah me too,at the begining…but not after he changed…I called him a jerk at the begining too sometimes…