Ideas for future Pixar actors

Bill: Yes! Yes! Yes!

He would be amazing, I saw his story on the news yesterday, it’s really moving. And I would love to see his voice behind an animated character!

Bill: I saw that story, too! I’m glad he has a job now. I feel really bad for homeless people. :frowning: I think he’d be a really cool narrator!

^ He would have been a great Chuckles. Not that Bud Luckey isn’t perfect in the role.

Now that I think about it, he would! I think he would be best as a narrarator, though.

^ Well, Chuckles’ role is basically that of a narrator, really.

Yeah, but only for the part about Lotso. Not the whole movie.

Nicholas Cage (don’t kill me)!

^ But the part about Lotso was the only part he had lines!

Fine. :stuck_out_tongue: It’s just that when I say narrarator, I mean of the movie, not a section of it. I’m just one-track minded like that, I guess. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, though they’ve never used that resource (except on the short film Boundin, also by Bud Luckey).

Maybe they can use a narrator on the fairy tale Brave.

It would be a cute idea. :slight_smile:

Why would we kill you? Not everyone likes the Cagester, but he does have a good voice!

Well, there’s just a lot of people here (and everywhere) who dislike him or find him difficult to take seriously. I’m personally somewhat of a fan. :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t know if I’d call myself a fan, but I like him! And I’d also like to see him in a Pixar film.

I hate most actors and celebrities, so when I think one is cool, or respectable, I become a fan by default. Plus, he has the same disability as me, so that bought some cookie points under the table. :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s awesome that you two have something in common, I love that when you find out a famous person has something in common. Like the fact that Toby Keith was in FFA like I was.

I don’t hate any celebrities, because I haven’t met any/know them personally, but I know what you mean. There are a lot of them who from what I can tell are goofballs.

Most of mine are women, because of how they dress. I mean, it’s their life and everything, but what happened to privacy? Self respect? I mean, if you treat yourself like a stripper, then that’s what you are. :confused: I just wish people like that would A) Wear clothing and B) Not shove their opinions down the media’s throat. I’m tired of celebrities using their religious/political views as an offensive weapon. What makes their ideas better than everyone else’s? :confused:

It’s hard to say why people dress like that, Virginia. It’s how they express themselves, so I respect that. But I agree, it’s hard to respect their choices when it seems like they don’t respect their own bodies.

And I think people share their opinions, well celebrities, because they have the opportunities too. I don’t think it’s all bad, if I were a celebrity I’d use that power to spread awareness of what’s going on in the world (like New Orleans. I’ve been there, it’s been 5 years, but it’s basically like a third world city)

Take Princess Diana for instance. She used her celebrity for good, bring awareness to the public about people with AIDS, back in a time when it was taboo to even touch them.

So celebrity opinions have their good sides, but I know what you’re saying,. There’s some people who think it’s their way or the highway (aka Sean Penn, Kanye West).

Yeah. I mean bringing important issues like poverty and green movements is fine. I just hate how some, like your examples, make you feel bad if you don’t share their feelings. :frowning:

I’m sorry if I made you feel bad!

No, you didn’t! I just mean some celebrities sort of make you feel guilty if you disagree with them. :confused: It’s despicable, using a position of recognition to manipulate people’s emotions like that.