Ideas for future Pixar actors

Yes, that would be very exciting! But it would also be cliche at the same time. It’d have to be for the right movie…

I would do anything in my power to have Mark Hamill provide voice work for a Pixar film.

That would be cool, especially since JL is such a Star Wars nut.

I would really like to see Jesse Tyler Ferguson of Modern Family in a role at some point.

Hm, best of having people with cool/unique voices, so

• Robin Williams
  • Sean Connery
  • Jesse Ventura
  • Arnie
  • Mr. T
  • Barack Obama

Sean Connery - WIN

Barack Obama - EPIC win!

That would be awesome. It would also be cool if Michelle Obama voiced a character, if Barack couldn’t.

I wanted Sean Connery to be Finn on Cars 2, but of course he’s retired and we got the next best thing, which is Michael Caine!

And I want someone with Christopher Lee’s awesome voice. Plus, he accepts to appear in anything, even for a couple of minutes.

Neil Patrick Harris! :stuck_out_tongue:

He’s among the best narrators ever!

Do you guys know Jim Dale? He would be fun as well!

Neil Patrick Harris :exclamation:
Keith David

I knew you would say him!

Spirit: No, I don’t know who he is. What is some of his work?

Heres some ideas;

Stephen Colbert
Steve Carell
Me
Michelle Obama
ME
Bindi Irwin
Rainn Wilson
ME (Is that so hard to ask?)

^ Jim Dale is a voice artist and occasional actor.

Have you guys seen Pushing Daisies? He was the narrator. He also narrates the Harry Potter audio-books for Scholastic (though I’ve never listened to them for more than two minutes, because I can’t stand audio-books). His voice is wonderful, especially on narrations.

Spirit: Ah, okay! I’ve never heard any of his work, but I believe you that he’d do a wonderful job!

I’d love to see some of the voice artists on Futurama get some work at Pixar. Particularly the character actors like Maurice LaMarche and Tress MacNeille.

Those are both great suggestions, I have always been a fan of those two, ever since they worked on Animaniacs together.

How did you ever know? :wink: Anyway, I would LOVE Steve Carell in a Pixar movie! And even though I don’t know what you sound like, I’d bet you would be great at pulling character out. :smiley:

^ I also knew you would say him because… you mentioned him a couple of posts before. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, Steve would be epic in a Pixar film! And me, too! Haha. But my friends have always told me I’d make a great voice for a character on a cartoon show, so why not Pixar?

Well, he’s just so awesome!

I also think Dwayne Johnson could do one.

I’ve got to get this on here before anyone else does. This guy would kill in a Pixar film.

This man’s life has changed so dramatically in the space of only a few weeks, I believe. I’m talking about Ted Williams, a homeless man who has become an internet sensation after a man interviewed him on the street, and someone posted it on YouTube.

He has been called “The Homeless Man with the Golden Voice”.

The Cleveland Cavaliers NBA basketball team offered him a home and a job as their announcer, he has been on NBC’s Today, and is now the voice of Kraft Macaroni and Cheese, as well as being officially hired by MSNBC yesterday.

He was on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon yesterday, announcing before each commercial break, and introduced the guests for each segment. He was interviewed by Jimmy before the musical performance.

Here’s the interview:

latenightwithjimmyfallon.com … is-golden/

What a charming man. I think I can say for all us of that we wish him nothing but the very best.