Haunt's Art

I love those Remy sketches, Haunt . Please do more. :smiley:

Hey bill, you gotta thank Mitch too. SHe also helped with the two drawings.

Well, thank you, Mitch for helping with those drawings. :wink:

About the first one, I absolutely love it! You say it doesnā€™t exactly look like Remy, but I actually can see a lot of resemblanceā€¦ :wink:

About the collaboration with Mitchā€¦ GREAT JOB YOU GUYS! Remy looks marvelous in both drawings. :smiley: :wink:

Bill - Heheh. Well, I didnā€™t do a very decent coloring job on the images (they look like crayons or something, even though I used colored pencils ā€“ heheh), but thanks anyway! :wink:

Maggie - Thanks! :smiley:

Whereā€™s Haunt? She has alot of people to thankā€¦ (snigger)

Haunt and Mitch- Beautiful drawings! Haunt, your lineart is very fluent and cartoony, and Remyā€™s paws look great. Mitch, the colours you chose were perfect! And the simple use of light and dark, especially in the first one, works really well. Great collaboration! :smiley:

Awesome stuff.

Haunt- Adorable pictures, couldnā€™t do better myself.

Mitch- The coloring is superb and I just love it![/b]

Hey all. Sorry for the late replies. Iā€™ve been out of town until a few hours ago and Iā€™m beat, but I couldnā€™t go to bed without thanking you all for your comments on my lineart and Mitchā€™s fantastic coloring.

Now now, weā€™re not here to compare ourselves to others. You did an excellent jobs on both the colors and lineart and Iā€™ll not hear otherwise! Heh

Youā€™re tellinā€™ me. And I thank you again for your awesome coloring work. It wouldnā€™t have been half as cool if you hadnā€™t collabed with me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

[b]

Gasduude:[/b] Danke!

TSS: Thanks man. Glad you like em.

Bill: Will do. I really got to take care of some other stuff before I get distracted again, but Iā€™ll get back to it soon enough. :slight_smile:

Maggie: Thank you, and thank you again!

lizardgirl: Thank you very much. Coincidently ā€œCartoonyā€ is actually a nickname I received this pass week at my conference, and I bear it proudly. Iā€™ve pretty much given up on considering realism in my art. As long as the anatomy is solid, itā€™s comics and cartoon styles for me.

sharpie: Thank you much. Youā€™ve done some cute ones yourself and youā€™d better keep them coming. I love em (even though I donā€™t post the love as much as I should hangs head in shame).

Thank you all! Iā€™ll be posting more again soon I hope.

Nice to have you back, Haunt! I was wondering where you ran off toā€¦

Haha. Alright-y then. Iā€™ll take that as a compliment. Heheh. :wink:

Thank you very much, Haunt! I really do appreciate it. :smiley:

Get some sleep. (snigger)

lizardgirl and sharpie - Thank you both very much! :wink:

ā€“ Mitch

Hey haunt. Welcome back! And you are welcome. I hope you enjoyed your time when you were out of town. Glad you are back. Canā€™t wait to see more.

EDIT: omg sorry guys! I didnā€™t realize that I deleted the old one from my photobucket, leaving absolutely nothing here! Ehehe, my bad.

My entry for the summer contest

Dash: ā€œVi, heā€™s doing it again.ā€
Violet: ā€œsigh I give up. Let him have his fun. Just donā€™t tell mom and dad.ā€
Jack-Jack: :3

The Incredi-kids walking around after a day at the beach. Jack-jack (now 4) has enjoyed a day of boiling salt water, levitating sand, and deflating beach balls with his mind. Makes you wonder how bad Dash was at that age.

Whew, this was a big 'un. Spent way to much time on it, but it was a good practice. Done in my style, which means Vi is outrageously tall. The perspective is weird in a few places but I was losing focus anyways.
So there you have it. The Parr family goes out on vacation and spend the day at the beach (as if california doesnā€™t have enough beaches). Due to a busy month I couldnā€™t get the 'rents in there, but I like drawing the kids more anyways. :stuck_out_tongue:
Oh, and ignore the vomity BG. I suck an anything that isnā€™t a figure.

Oooh, itā€™s really pretty though! The water and the sky look great! I like the sort of painted look the bg has.

Nice one Haunt! :sunglasses: Iā€™m sure youā€™ll do well in the contestā€¦

Gnarly.

I like the pattern on Viā€™s swimsuitā€¦little force fields. Heeheehee.

I think Jack-Jackā€™s flame (correct?) should be more evident, because from a glance, it appears to be sand the wagon is kicking up.

Dashā€™s swim trunks are too short for my taste, but you can just ignore me on that. :stuck_out_tongue:

Very nice, Haunt. :slight_smile:

~~=oP

The Wandering: Thanks! The painted BG is something I commonly (and unintentionally) end up with, and a lot of times it tends to mess up my pics. To me, nothing looks weirder than comic style characters surrounded by mushy BGs. D: Hopefully Iā€™ll either take a painting class this semester, or learn to soft shade objects better.

Gasduude:
Thank you. As competitive as I usually am, I really did this for practice and to get back into the saddle after a summer of mediocre doodling. Itā€™s all about having fun! :smiley:

PixarVixen:
You noticed the swimsuit pattern! Yay! I wanted to put more detail into it, but I ran out of time. Iā€™m glad theyā€™re recognizable.
Oh, Jack-jack is levitating the sand again. It was a hard effect to create, so Iā€™m not surprised that is hard to make out. Honestly, I donā€™t think I ever want to draw sand again. Itā€™s really annoying.
Dashā€™s trunks! I never noticed that they were short! Youā€™re right, though, they should be closer to his knees. shrug ah well. Next time. :wink:

Ahh. Yeah, capturing the elements of nature in art is tricky. Your sand looks fine, though. :wink:

~~=oP

Haunt, I have to say that this is probably the most incredible drawing you have done! The scenery looks so beautiful and the characers are drawn to perfection. I got this feeling of relaxation when I saw the picture. I love what you did with their swim wear.

I really love it. My favorite so far.

I guess we have a winner! :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:
Looks incredible, Haunt! Awesome job! I absolutely love the coloring. :wink:

PixarVixen: Indeed. But thatā€™s why Iā€™m trying to get a BG in most of my upcoming pieces. Canā€™t avoid it forever, especially if Iā€™m going into illustration. Thanks again.

TSS: Wow, thanks! Iā€™m always pleased to get a good TSS approval rating. :wink:

Maggie: Thank you much!

Quite nice, Haunt! I saw this on dA yesterday and thought, ā€œHeheh. Thatā€™s cute. I wonder who drew thisā€¦?ā€. I didnā€™t realize that you were the one behind the magic until now! (snigger)

Thereā€™s something about Violet in glasses that I really like, by the way. It really seems to suit herā€¦ :wink:

So yeah. Great job, Haunt! :smiley: