Haunt's Art

Haunt - Beautiful artwork,

Haunt! My only critiques would be those that lizardgirl

pointed out. Other than that, they look wonderful! I especially love the fact that you put a

Superman sweatshirt on Violet in the last drawing… :wink:

Haunt, I have a

request. Can you draw like a little picture story art for Violet and the Incredibles? I swear, everytime I see

your art, the movie TI always pops into my head.

lizardgirl: Thanks! Yeah,

back then I had issues with shading, especially with clothing. Nowadays most of my stuff is digital and I use

color to define wrinkles and folds. Heh, I was never really good with traditional

media.

Maggie:
I’m my own worst critic, believe me. I found that it helps

me push myself harder though. And thanks! I love that girl’s hair.

Annoying: I can relate. My bro is 8 years older than me and I was objected

to much taunting and teasing in my younger years. (At least now I can beat him in video

games.)

Bill: Thanks. I’ll have more stuff eventually. It’s kind of

piling up on my hdd. ^^;

Mitch:
Thanks. The superman logo was hard to see

originally, so I photoshoped the color in. That’s still one of my favorite pics I’ve done of

her.

TSS: You mean like a comic or storyboard?

Haunt: uh, yes, either a comic or storyboard adventure.

I think I

can arrange that. Do you have a particular idea in mind, or should I just wing it?

Ah, well I was thinking of Violet having her own little adventure where she can fight, save some people, prevent

a bad guy from taking over the city, the whole sh-bang. I have many ideas for it, but you can do what ever you

want.

And so I shall. I have a bunch of other pieces that need to get done first, but this comic

now added to the list.

You are most welcome, Haunt.

Haha – you

photoshoped the color in. That’s the easy way to do it. I wish I had Photoshop. It

makes coloring and modifying of artwork in general wonderfully simplistic. (heh) :wink:

Sweet Haunt! If ya ever need help with it (besides actually drawing it) just drop off

a PM to me.

In between Remy and other Ratatouille related images coughshippingcoughcough I took a break and busted out with a 5 minute sketch of a generic rat. I think originally it was Remy but I doesn’t look a whole lot like him, but I post it I shall.

Back to work, mmkay.

It’s a very nice sketch, it doesn’t look exactly like him, but I can see the resemblance. :wink:

Haunt: I think you did a wonderful job with the Remy sketch. He looks really, really good. It is nice to see something from you again.

That’s adorable… I’m absolutely in love with it. The pose; the expression; everything is “over-the-top” darling in every way! Not to mention, the colors you chose to decorate the character seem to suit him quite nicely, as well.

Beautiful! I love it! :mrgreen:

That pic of Remy is awesome. I wish I could draw like that…

A quick post before I head out of town for a few days. These two are part of a collab with Mitch. I did the line art and she did the colors. It was fun. :smiley:

That first image I did while waiting for the sneak to start. <3 Remy.
And well done, buddy. Love the colors.

Lol. Your colored version of my Remy drawing looks so much better than my coloring job on your sketches, as does the line art.

I’m glad you like 'em, though. Thanks! :wink:

– Mitch

Good job, guys! :sunglasses:

Mitch, haunt, Nice collaboration! I know both of you guys are great artists, but together, you guys are incredible.

Well, thanks. Eheheh. :wink:

You are welcome Mitch. :wink: