For the Future: PixarPlanet Convention!

Good on ya, Rachel! :slight_smile: Out of curiousity (and if it’s okay with the others) who are the 7 that’ll be going for this inaugural meet?

Unfortunately, my first and only paycheck so far isn’t enough to pay for a trans-continental trip. And I seriously doubt my parents will foot the bill to meet ‘some strangers over the Internet’. :unamused:

But nothing’s impossible. Hopefully this will become an annual event, and I’d have earned enough money from my first full-time job after graduation to make one of the future meets! :slight_smile:

Oh oh please tell me it’s not in California. :shake:

wow…cali is right by my state…could look into it…maybe. I’ve pretty much closed up summer trips because of a camp i go to regularly…but i’ll keep it in mind. That would be so cool… :sunglasses:

AW rachelcakes that’s so amazing! I’m really jealous of those seven people. Grr :smiley: I’d seriously love to meet you all in person. But yeah, I have the parent-problem, and I’m only 15, and Cali’s on the other end of the country. Maybe in like ten years :smiley: But hey, it’s better than nothing!

That would be kinda cool if that happened, although if I did I wouldnt be able to show up either. I dont know what the D23 conference is like (and its just open for members isnt it?) so I can judge how successful that would be, but it sounds like it would be a good starting point.

Haha! I remember talking on Twitter with a few people about getting this started, but that was probably early last year. It’s been put on the back burner for us.

If we ever got this to happen, I’m all in. My mom is in for the idea too. Even brought it up herself once :laughing:

Aww Rachel, you should go in March :stuck_out_tongue: I meeting up with quite a few members in Cali too :smiley:

Oooh, who are those members? You can PM me if you want. March is a bit short notice for me. Still really keen for a meet-up in July, though. :B

Let’s see… There’s Mitch, and I guess ellie-jessie-eve and I think that’s it xD Wow… It just always felt like I was going to see more people :laughing:

What part of California are you visiting?

I’m down in Los Angeles from the Saturday to Monday, and up in San Fran from Tuesday until we leave on Sunday. :slight_smile:

Lucky you! You’ll love San Francisco, it’s my favorite city!

A PP Convention? Not a bad idea.
Well, I live in Southern California. No plans to go down to San Diego for ComiCon, but if there’s a meetup or PP Convention organized in SoCal and I’m not on vacation or anything, then sure, I’d be game…

California works for a lot of people it seems. I can imagine everyone taking Hollywood by storm! NorCal would be good to, Hello Pixar and Fentons!

Sadly, I would have to miss out on a Cali meet up. :frowning:

If we do decided to hang in cali, we can always hang out in Disneyland.

That would be soooo cool! I can just picture us all there, taking it by storm. I wish that darn Amtrak train they proposed from San Francisco to LA would actually be made. I could be in Disneyland in 3 hours instead of a 7 hour drive, how sweet would that be?

I can see it now, all of us Planeteers in Disneyland. And most likely, by the time we can do it, Cars Land will be built. :smiley: