For the Future: PixarPlanet Convention!

This is a great idea! But Pixar is kinda out of the way for me. Also, I don’t turn 14 until next month and the odds of my mom and dad letting me go with you guys is very very slim. :cry: But if we did do this, we could all wear Pixar related shirts!

I’ve always thought that Convention or no Convention, there should be Pixar Planet T-Shirts. I would wear one.

I would wear one too!

YES. Best idea ever. I would wear one everyday for the rest of my life :smiley:

Yay! I made the best idea ever, just kidding.

Haha, I would totally buy a PP t-shirt.

I’m actually an amateur T-shirt designer myself, I could easily design some for you guys to buy through Cafe Press. I wonder if I’d need permission or something, proceeds should totally go to Pixar Planet though!

And I totally agree about the convention :smiley:. My parents really don’t like me talking online to strangers, so I doubt I’d get to go if it happened this or next year. Although since I do have an Uncle that lives 30 minutes from Emreyville, I could totally fly out there in like two years and be able to meet y’all! I think that something fun that we could do is a costume contest! Or a secret Santa like thing where we each buy something Pixar-related and then get paired up :slight_smile: that would be so fun! I think that this might just be one of the best ideas ever…

This. Is. AWESOME! I wanna shirt!

EDIT- Please don’t use excessive exclamation marks, as this could considered as spamming. Thanks!

-lizardgirl

That would be awesome woody! I can look into asking the Pixar Planet Brain Trust of what they think, and if it would be allowed. I know that Pixar Planet asks for donations, so selling shirts would make sense, especially if there is a demand for them. Which there apears to be.

It would be very cool indeed to have a Pixar Planet t-shirt.

This is a really good idea, but I would never be able to make it. I highly doubt my parents would pay money just to send me somewhere to personally meet people I’ve been talking to over the internet.

While there are many complicated factors with this, a Pixar Planet member meet-up may be possible! :slight_smile: One example is that we can be a delegation for the D23 conference.

As for a Pixar Planet T-Shirt, let’s just say there may be possibilities for official Pixar Planet merchandise… :sunglasses:

Still, if this does happen, my parents will most likely not allow me to go, and I would love to meet you guys. Oh, well…
But, if this does happen, we could wear name-tags with our user-names and real names on them to help us identify one another.

This is basically the greatest idea I’ve heard!

Ellie - I personally won’t be able to go, since D23 Expo is in August, and I can only come State-side either in July or November-December during holidays - but I’m sure one of our staff over at your end can lead the delegation.

Also, there are D23 events happening throughout the year, so we can also crash those.

I still don’t know if my parents would allow me to go, since my classes at school are always getting lectured about meeting people you meet online in real life. :angry:

If it’s in California, I have a chance to go, especially if you find away to make it up to the Bay Area (we have Emeryville!)

I will definitely not be able to go. Too expensive, plus Im going to England and Scotland in August.
Reeeaaaallllllyyyyy wish I could.

This is probably the most awesomest idea ever! :smiley:

I don’t think my parents would just let me go meet people who I’ve met online (although, I would, but my parents want to be extra careful of everything I do, obviously :stuck_out_tongue:), but, if I could, I definitely would go to this!

Also, there’s the issue of where this would take place. I don’t know if I can make it down to California (even though, there is easy, but not fast, access from my town to there) or wherever this would take place, but, if I had the time, the money, the permission and the transportation to get there, then I would definitely go to this meet-up! It would be so awesome to meet some of you in-person! :sunglasses:

I’m on the opposite side of the country, so it’s not going to happen. I’d like to see how it turns out though.