Favourite Up Quotes

Good one Rachel, good one!

[spoil]“Find the bird, find the bird, find the bird…uhh…POINT!”[/spoil] :smiley:

[spoil]“It’s up there”
“POINT!”[/spoil]

Haha, I love that they add the epic fail video in the movie. So funny. I’m having a hard time not correcting lines! :stuck_out_tongue: Just kidding. Pretty much all of them are fine, except

[spoil]Find the bird, find the bird! huff huff huff POINT!

Oh look, there he is!

POINT![/spoil]

[spoil]“What is it doing?”

“The bird is calling her babies.”

“Her babies! paused. Making weird face Kevin’s a girl?”[/spoil]

I LOL’d when everybody doesn’t! :smiley:

[b]PLEASE do not include spoilers in your posts without spoiler tags! Especially when it’s including quotes as revealing as those!

-lizardgirl[/b]

Thanks lizardgirl! My bad though.

Sorry for double-posting.

[spoil]"I’m…about to show you something I never showed to another human being. Ever. In my life!

[Young Carl surprised]

“You have to swear that you won’t tell anyone!”

[Young Carl nodded]

“Cross your heart! Do it!”

[Carl crosses his heart]

“My Adventure Book!”[/spoil]

[spoil]“Here’s Charles Muntz, piloting his famous dirigible. He hurdles Pike’s Peak. He hurdles the Grand Canyon. He hurdles Mount Everest! smacks into it Uh, he goes around Mount Everest!”[/spoil]

Thanks for the clarification, ffdude1906! :smiley:

OOOOHHH! CHEF!! SHAMEFUL!

(sorry for caps)

You’ve seen the movie more than I have and get a quote wrong?!

[spoil]"I am about to let you see something I have never shown to another human being. EVER. IN MY LIFE. You will have to SWEAR, you will NOT TELL ANYONE! Cross your heart. DO IT!

My ADVENTURE book.[/spoil]

Oh, and Rachel, no problem! Always happy to help! I know every line of the movie, so if anyone needs help with a quote, I’m here! :wink:

MajesticStorm’s one he wasn’t sure about

[spoil]Oh we’re in South America alright, it was a cinch, with my Wilderness Explorer GPS.

G-P-What?

My dad gave it to me. It shows exactly where we are on the planet! Boo-boo-bee-bee-ba-boo! With this baby, we’ll never be lost!

Oops,…[/spoil]

C’MON! It’s only the Caps. Overall, it’s right! :cry:

Hehe, I’m just givin ya a hard time. No biggie! :stuck_out_tongue:

And it wasn’t just the caps, you got a few words wrong here and there. I just added the caps in for fun, and that’s about how they say it.

OKay, okay, you’re right. You’re the biggest Up fan in the world, I won’t deny it.

Haha! Well thank you. Not trying to demean you or anything, I was just joking around. Sorry if I upset you or anything, I didn’t mean to. :\

Returning to the topic, I’m wanting to eventually put the entire script together. I started a while ago, and it’s proved to be a LOT of work. I’ll finish it someday!

Naah, I’m cool.

Script? Well, should I start typing and you’ll be my editor? LOL :stuck_out_tongue:

[spoil]“Thanks for the adventure - now go for a new one! - Love, Ellie”[/spoil]

heh well if you guys ever get the entire script down, put it in quotes over the entire script and theres my favorite quote :stuck_out_tongue: .

Majesticstorm: Heheh. Good one.

Haha, very nice MajesticStorm. I love it.

[spoil]“He hurdles Pikes Peaks!”

“He hurdles the Grand Canyon!”

“He hurdles Mount Everest!”

“PU-UGH knock a tree beak (am I using the correct term)

“-he goes around Mount Everest!”

“Is there nothing he cannot do?!”

“Yes, as Muntz always say, ADVENTURE IS OUT THERE!”[/spoil]

• ffdude1906: please correct me if any of these quote are wrong.

Looks good to me, but [spoil]I believe the term you’re looking for is tree stump. [/spoil]

:wink:

Oh…now I get it! :slight_smile: Thanks ffdude1906!

“[spoil]Well, thanks for keeping us dry anyway, Ellie.[/spoil]”

my fave quotes were probably
[spoil]WHEW! i thought you were dead![/spoil]
[spoil]I can smell you![/spoil]
[spoil]A squirrel walks up to a tree and says “i fogot to store up nuts for winter, so now i am dead.” it is funny because the squirrel gets dead![/spoil]
lol there are a lot more but i’m pretty tired and am too lazy to post more. :stuck_out_tongue:

[spoil]Muntz: “Any last words Frederickson? C’mon, spit it out!”

Carl spits out dentures[/spoil]

One of those laugh out loud moments I don’t think I’ll ever forget, haha.[/spoil]