Favorite part/scene

Then I have no favorite.

uruseiranma: Your spoiler tag didn’t work. ^^;

Cybearg: Agreed that it would have ben a bad thing in the movie, but since the game is just kinda an extra thing…I don’t care if that makes the moments worth less. I want the game really badly now. XD

well then my def fav is the scene i mentioned up above, [spoil]when EVE throws the plant aside, puts her hand up, and says “Directive”[/spoil] so sweet <3

One of my favorite parts is when the [spoil]all the fat passengers slide out of their chairs and slide one slide of the ships, and that couple saved the children.[/spoil]

or [spoil]when those two humans watched Wall*E and EVA dancing in outer space, and they ended up splashing in the pool when the robot told them not to and one of them splash the robot.[/spoil]

or [spoil] when the captain finally stands up on his own two feet and fought the second in command until he switches him off.[/spoil]

those the parts i remember the best. Need to see movie again.

The second one was awesome! XD

I had many, many favorite scenes in the movie. If I had to narrow it down to one then I would say:

When Wall-E takes EVE into his room and shows her all his trinkets, and I love it when he’s concerned about his Hello Dolly tape and puts it in to try it out and is so relieved when he sees that it still works. That was so perfect. And then when he was showing EVE the dance moves he learned from Hello Dolly. That was really sweet. That’s all one scene, right?

Yeah, that was sweet.

Oh, hey Cyberg, which version of the game are those screens from anyway?

“Sunliighhht. . .” AKA WALL-E’s “Coffee” moment. It’s morning, and WALL-E’s batteries are nearly discharged. I laughed as he fumbled for the treads, moaning the entire time.

The most magical part for me, even with repeated viewings at this point, is the spacewalk, though as others have said, it’s hard to pick just one…

Pretty much any scene with EVE. Because of her character design lacking in all but the most basic of visual communication indicators I’m going to be studying her for years. She forces you to read between the lines into what she’s thinking and saying. Animating that take a lot of intuition and skill.

I part I REALLY enjoyed was [spoil]the entire Define Dancing scene[/spoil] it really captures the feeling between the two and the carefree feeling they get from each other. The song only makes it more amazing!

And as for more than one favorite? I would claim this movie was one big favorite but had higher points than others :stuck_out_tongue:

My favorite part was all of it. Even the credits part which was pretty cool. I especially liked the 8-bit animation part. :nerd:

[spoil]- Spork: because it’s just a funny indication of how humans have products that make no sense, and WALL•E just tries to make sense of it and put it in its place in his collection, but he just leaves it in the middle there.

• Probably the opening with the “POYSC” song, and the cheerfulness of that, then it is contrasted with the loneliness and despair of the state of the Earth. That beggining sequence still gives me shivers, and makes me slightly sad when I watch it. But also astounded (and proud) that Pixar could make such a strong opening with such depth.

• EVE searching for the plant, and getting more and more frustrated.

• Just WALL•E being totally enamoured by EVE, like, trying to hold her hand all the time, and trying to sneak up next to her while she was watching the ships on fire, then he coughs. Really cute and funny.
    [/spoil]

I could go on forever with this movie, really, and it’s so hard to choose a favourite scene or moment with this movie, but if I had to choose one it would be the expositional scene.

I like the part when Wall-E is in the pod and he’s pushing all the buttons and the pod keeps doing random stuff.

I know some of you are surprised to see my posting here (unless you’re thinking I’m going off-topic); I’m a little surprised to see myself here, too, but there are some parts of the film which interested even such a tough critic like me, if I do say so myself. :stuck_out_tongue:

I think the one which I enjoyed most (not necessary enjoying it a lot, just enjoyed it most) would be the one featuring EVE’s arrival - in the trailer anyway. I couldn’t remember if that same score played throughout her twirling and flight upon her arrival shown in the movie trailer was played in the film as well, but that score was probably one of the aspects I liked about that scene. :3

The part in Wall-e’s truck, when he shelters Eve and himself from the sandstorm is the funniest. I love the emotions of Eve when she discoveres all the things Walle is showing her. Especially the bubble wrap and the fish.
And the last scene, when Wall-e rejects to recognise Eve… it’s so dramatic…

I like from about 56:07 to, erh… 59:00. It’s really emotional. I also love the [spoil]WALL-E staling scenes. I just love seeing him stalking EVE during La Vie en Rose![/spoil]

Otherwise, anything sad, and cryable.

-EIA-

In fact, I can’t tell what is my fav scene. I even can’t name you the less fav scene. because there are no

25:35-about 10 seconds is hilarious! Check it out. It’s not very noticed the first time you see WALL-E, then it gets funnier. Also [spoil]all the stalking scenes, like WALL-E hiding behind the tire looking at EVE. Those get funnier every night I watch WALL-E![/spoil]

-EIA-

Either the [spoil]dancing in space scene[/spoil], the part where [spoil]Wall-E brings EVE to the truck during the dust storm[/spoil], or the credits.