Ever Had a Spooky Experience?

My older borther sleepwalks up stairs…and my younger brother yells in his sleep…O_O

Recently, my family’s car’s radio kept on switching channels and tracks by itself, with no touch of the button or anything. It could have just been a bug, but my sister joked that maybe the car was haunted, and the ghost probably didn’t like any of the music.

Last year during Christmas Eve, my Sunday school class was doing a Christmas play. My best friend came backstage after her part was over, and told me what a relief it was that her time onstage was over. Then, I reminded her she still had to appear in this other part, and I also reminded her the lines.
Later, while she was onstage, all of a sudden the fire alarm rang, interrupting the play. Not only was it interrupting the play, but the strange part was that it interrupted my friend’s line- the exact line that I had reminded her previously about.

I’ve had several things happen to me, but there’s one I remember the most.
I was at a friends house (it was a newly built house, so it wasn’t haunted or anything). We were doing that old “Bloody Mary” chant in the bathroom with the doors closed and the lights out. I think we were chanting someone like Marilyn Monroe or Judy Garland, and after about 20 times, I swear to god, a green colored face began to appear in the lower right corner of the bathroom. We ran out screaming, and didn’t tell anyone because my friends parents were Christians and didn’t like us contacting apparitions. :wink:

Oh, and a couple of months ago I was taking care of my neighbor’s house (feeding the cat, watering the back lawn, ect.) Their garage has always creeped my out, and I’ve always felt like someone’s watching me when I go in. One day, I was hand watering their back lawn with the hose. After about 5 minutes, I heard this eerie demonic voice shout something like “get out” or “Stop” (or something like that, I can’t really remember). It scared me to death, and I dropped the hose and ran out after falling to the ground trying to turn on the hose. I went home and grabbed a knife and a camera and went back, but didn’t see anything.

slyfence: Whoa, that sounds creepy. Could have been someone pulling practical jokes on you or something, though.

bright dot-dasher: Yeah, that’s a definite possibility on the voice one. As for the face in the mirror, our imaginations could have been running wild.

here’s my story

Last saturday we had a party, and at this party, many of my family members were there. In one of these pictures, you see my mom, and in about half of the picture, there is an orb. She thought it was her recently deceased grandfather. Just so you know, all his kids, grandkids, and most of his great-grand kids were there. SCARY!!!

Did anyone have memerable holloween stories here…

For Halloween, some bearded creep slowed down his car next to us for a couple of seconds. Thats about it.

slyfence-okay that is really creepy.

On halloween at around 7PM, someone snuck over to my house’s fuse box and turned off our power. The next day we found out that it happened to a couple other people on my street.

Just now, my mom said something weird happened. She missed a call on her cell phone, so she called back, but the cell phone told her that the number was out of service.
So…if it’s out of service, than how would it call us? :confused: Weird. An unregistered number calling us?

EDIT: Did I tell you I met this girl who said she once saw a glowing orb speed up on the wall?

Another scary thing that most people would just call it crazy. My little sister left her room to sleep with our parents. Eventually, my dad carried her back to her room. Later, she told me she was awake at that point. And, here’s the scary part: she saw herself (as in she saw her own body) still on our parents’ bed, even though she was in the hallway… She rubbed her eyes, and it was still there. Spooky stuff…

Well, this isn’t really spooky, but it was scary and I believe that there was a degree of supernatural involvement in it… :slight_smile:

Anyways, in March of '04 we used to own a Ford Excursion SUV (if you have never seen one of those things, they are huuuuuge vehicles…!), which we had bought in November of '03. So we had only had it about 5/6 months.

What happened was we were going to Presque Isle (20 min away from the town we live in, where our local Wal-Mart is), and since it had snowed earlier that day, the snow was wet and started to freeze once the temperatures dropped that night.

By random chance, there was this stupid mat in the middle row, and so me and my sister decided to sit in the very back because we didn’t want to move it.

Later as we were driving up a hill, the back of the SUV started fishtailing. Mom got it under control, but a couple seconds later it fishtailed again, and she knew she couldn’t keep control of the car. In a split second she had to decide whether to steer the SUV into the ditch or into the opposite lane where a whole bunch of cars were coming. She decided that the ditch would be the best choice.

As we headed for a snowbank, she started talking to us, telling us to hold on and that things were going to be okay. All I remember is that as the car hit the snowbank and turned upside down, I felt the strongest feeling of peace come over me, and I sat in the backseat chewing gum as calm as can be while the car flipped and rolled.

When everything stopped, we were upside down, and I was hanging over my sister by my seatbelt. None of the windows were broken; the airbag never deployed; and we were not hurt in any way. Someone pulled over and helped us out of the car, and when we looked at the car we saw that it was upside down only 2 feet away from a telephone pole.

We narrowly missed a road sign and the telephone pole, and when we came back the next morning, we saw that the area all around the telephone pole was completely untouched by the truck, which had danced in a complete circle around the pole. The snow hadn’t even been moved. It was weird.

The morning after the accident, I woke up feeling a weird, almost queasy feeling. I wasn’t sure what it meant. When I came to the kitchen table, my mom told me that a friend of mine from church (his name was Travis… and he used to be a good friend of JesusFreak’s) had died early that morning in a snowmobile accident. It was so strange that our accident and his happened at almost the same time, and me and my sister lived but he didn’t.

Gosh this is getting long. I apologize…

I really believe that God was there through the whole thing; I don’t care if any of you believe there is a God or not. Why else would I have felt that feeling of peace come over me while I was in a situation in which I could have easily died, or at least would have gotten severely hurt? If me and my sister had been sitting in the middle row, we may have gotten hit by things that were flying around up there. (And I might mention that as we were crawling along the roof to get out of our upside down vehicle, we saw our Monsters Inc. DVD lying there unbroken. :laughing:)

Anyways, that is my story. I thank God all the time that I am still here to tell people about that. :smiley:

Whoa, really incredible story there. That must have been some experience. Yes, praise the Lord that you lived!

Wow, that must’ve been so frightening! And so strange as well, to actually feel the car roll over. You’re definitely lucky to be alive! But I’m also so sorry to hear about your friend who passed away, that’s such a sad coincidence. Guess it makes you realise that the time we have alive is precious.

Not really spooky, but it freaked me out pretty badly.

A few years ago I was at a class camping trip. And a couple of my friends thought it’d be funny to play a little prank on me one night. So I don’t really know if this is exactly what they did, because they didn’t tell me but I knew it was them. And I think that while everyone in the cabin was asleep, three of them pretending to be going to the bathroom, for the bathroom is seperate from the cabin and like far away, and my bunk was next to the window and my head was where the window was. So just outside the cabin, two of them bent over and let one stand on them to reach the window. She knocked on the window and I woke up. At first I was like wth?? Then I turned over to a clown face. :open_mouth: OMG I was so scared it’s not even funny OMG. Fortunately I didn’t scream but unfortunately, I had fallen out of the bunk as soon as I saw her. Now I know why she was stuffing a mask into her bag.

that must have been horrible at the moment. I hate clowns… they’ve always scared me to death. :laughing:

Some crazy guy in a truck in the middle of the nights drove around and through our backyard about 2 years ago. While I was watching whats was going on. He stopped just for a second. Me and him made eye contact. Then he drove off through our neighbors side and front yard and went on his way.

that must have been pretty weird :confused:

I’ve had several paranormal things haappen to me.

At the last day of school our class went to the woods behind our school, where there was a falls. Me and my best freind kept reporting to ourselves about scary things happening to us. We kept seeing shadows in the trees, and one of the shadows kept repeating the same move over and over again like a skipping dvd. We also had said that we felt small rocks being thrown at us. Later our legs had small spots of blood on them. When we were looking out to the falls we saw an old man and a younger man fishing. The falls was like 100 feet below us so it was impossible to be fishing from such tall cliffs. When we looked back the only thing there wheree they were standing was a basset hound. :open_mouth: The tour guide showed us a house that was supposed to be the home of a family looong ago, but it looked exactly like a house from the movie Knowing. :confused: :open_mouth: One more thing that happened to us at the falls. I tripped over a bottle cap in the dirt but when I looked back it hadn’t moved at all. When we came back I saw that it was the top of a beer bottle. :open_mouth: The beer bottle was buried in the ground and when i tried to wiggle the top it wouldn’t move. :question: The inside of it looked like it still had moisture in it. It looked like there was a little dirt in it, but the cap hadn’t been opened. The top of the cap was blurry but the logo looked old school.

Another experience that happened to me seems to be the first one on here about aliens and UFOs. :open_mouth:

On Thanksgiving about two years ago, me, my uncle, and my dad started walking into the house, but my Uncle called my dad back because he saw something in the sky. I went with my dad to the spot. My uncle pointed out a boomerang shaped aircraft with no tailline. It didn’t look like it had any windows but it had words on it. I couldn’t read it because It was too far away. Me and my dad had seen the same had seen the same aircraft a week earlier at the pool. My dad said he saw a boomerang shaped aircraft with no trailline in the sky. He pointed to it like it was so obvious but I couldn’t see it. The last time I saw it was at a pool at my family reunion. I was swimming when I saw the same boomerang shaped aircraft with no trailline. I was pointing out to my great uncle but he said he didn’t see anything?

One more thing about aliens and UFOs.

One night at like 4’o clock in the morning I remember bing in a room with blank walls and everything. The onlything weird in it was a hospital bed a orange skinned baby with black hair in selected places. I’m sure that was a dream though, because it only lasted a few seconds acording to my clock, and I was in the same spot in bed. :laughing:

Last thing. But it’s about Bigfoot! :stuck_out_tongue: In third grade me and my freind were at the recess playground but we walked out the middle school’s baseball diamond. In the same woods that we took our feild trip in we saw a white house and a white ape! :open_mouth: :stuck_out_tongue: Then my freind found a patch of gray and white fur on the baseball diamond! I showed it to my science teacher but he said it might have rabies on it so he threw it on the ground.

In the same baseball diamond with the same freind we were looking for fossils, and I found something strange. It was a rock with a hard black squid thingie on it. It was dead but weird. I kept it in my desk for the rest of the year but when I put it in my backpack it broke, and now it’s just a pile of dirt.

This is the first time I am telling my paranormal experiences to the public. I wish that you would like my story.

My two friends, Ying Jie and Marcus are supposedly, ‘paranormal investigators.’ Yeah. :unamused:. Since they do this kind of thing oftenly, I would usually tag along as well. We always wanted to go to Pulau Ubin (an island off the charts of Singapore) to find some ghosts because we went to the internet and we found some ghost encounters there on the island.

It was a windy night and we were heading to Pulau Ubin on a boat. My friends packed their bags full of our paranormal gear like ghost detector, mirror and red chopsticks (if a ghost possess one of us, they will use it - so they said).

When we got there, it was dark; so we took out our torch light and made our way to a bicycle shop to rent a bike. After renting a bike, we cycle to a dark area and suddenly, a dark object jumped out of the bushes and chased us. We rode like mad racers rushing to the finishing line.

After a few minutes later, it was gone, gone for good. We rushed back to the bicycle shop at full speed. We returned our bikes and ran to the boat port to take a boat back to Singapore. When we were about to leave the port, the dark object appeared out of nowhere and was about to chase us again but luckily, we was leaving the port on the time it appear, we were lucky!

So, it might be nothing, we might have just been seeing this… but, it just might be… something.

:smiling_imp: